[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

I just finished a full Simulacrum with only 1 rip on the Elementalist version of this build!
Was my first time ever getting this far!

Was able to facetank both Kosis and Omni at the same time and only had to move when I got some DoT on me.

The only rip I had was DoT related too.
"
Claeysken wrote:
I just finished a full Simulacrum with only 1 rip on the Elementalist version of this build!
Was my first time ever getting this far!

Was able to facetank both Kosis and Omni at the same time and only had to move when I got some DoT on me.

The only rip I had was DoT related too.

Awesome!!!

Haven't done real end game stuff with the CI no RF version yet, but have done a bunch of T16's and shaper/elder guardians and conqueror maps and I really like this version.

Map rolling is quicker since any mods can be run except for no regen and reflect. Don't have to pay attention to less regen, -max res, less aura effect, etc and remember not to turn on rf for those maps.

Damage definitely sucks compared to Inquisitor since I can't use RF, but qol is nice without it. I want to get reflect immune and mana leech incorporated somehow to make it true alch and go and not have to check map mods at all.
Last edited by stoudtlr on Feb 21, 2022, 12:34:29 PM
"
snot1rod wrote:
Has anyone gone through Simulacrum? I can't go above wave 23

in standard managed to complete it deathless with the inquisitor.
"
Brigetiol wrote:
"
snot1rod wrote:

One thing about standard that @Claeysken showed me the other day in game was his access to strong legacy items that are not available in league.

I guess it is not surprising that both of you completed the simulacrum in standard with your awesome builds!

I still think some one will do it in league too hopefully!
"
"
Brigetiol wrote:
"
snot1rod wrote:

One thing about standard that @Claeysken showed me the other day in game was his access to strong legacy items that are not available in league.

I guess it is not surprising that both of you completed the simulacrum in standard with your awesome builds!

I still think some one will do it in league too hopefully!

Only the flasks are legacy on my version though.
Fairly certain the same result can be had without the legacy flasks (albeit somewhat slower perhaps).
I have so little discipline as a player :(

I know with every fiber of my build, that the Watchers Eye with chaos resistance is by far the most important item left to get.

So the cycle seems to be this:

1) Grind grind grind

2) "oh cool, I have a bunch of exalts, lets go get the Watcher's Eye"

3) "hmm still can't afford it, I should get back to grinding"

4) "hey look at that shiny object on sale. It won't help my build any where near as much as the Watcher's Eye but I really want it"

5) Spend almost all of what I ground for in step 1 on the minimal improvement

6) Go back to step 1

I seriously have done this cycle 3 times in a row :(
"
I have so little discipline as a player :(

I know with every fiber of my build, that the Watchers Eye with chaos resistance is by far the most important item left to get.

So the cycle seems to be this:

1) Grind grind grind

2) "oh cool, I have a bunch of exalts, lets go get the Watcher's Eye"

3) "hmm still can't afford it, I should get back to grinding"

4) "hey look at that shiny object on sale. It won't help my build any where near as much as the Watcher's Eye but I really want it"

5) Spend almost all of what I ground for in step 1 on the minimal improvement

6) Go back to step 1

I seriously have done this cycle 3 times in a row :(

Hahahaha!!!

I know that cycle all too well. I've probably spent 50ex this league and still don't have a 100% finished build. But I have gone thru 3 or 4 80% versions...
Hey, some feedback after two weeks with the elementalist build (1st time with it).

Very surprised how good and funny this build is. But early mapping was really paintful for me, no damage + no tanking + big mana issue. Clarity was unfortunable mandatory :c

For fix that i switched for -4 mana cost on both rings and tried this new amulet. Just pure dope, flipped 4 divines for this rolls, so lucky. (taken disciple of slaughter cuz frenzy charge go brrr)

with this setup i can run with 7 AURA lmao (defiance banner, vitality, arctic armour, herald ash, determination, discipline and tempest shield)

But clusters rolls for this build are really expensive, specially the stun immune one. instead i played with tree node stun avoidance (close to pain attunement) +20% on corrupted affinity natural for 100% stun avoidance. Now i have skin of the lord with unwavering stance

For the coward legacy curse issue i taken less curse/chaos res node + the mastery less curse in armour & ES and sulfure flask with same modifier. ~90% less curse. Not the must have setup but still relevant imo.
And i flipped some new currency on my gloves (the lowest one). Just insane

For the Watcher's eye i've one with determination 8% phy reduc + vulnerabiity one for run with 90% phy reduc without flask or pantheon buff (taken soul of abberath cuz i hate burning ground so much).

Some stuff need to be improve but actually enough to run sirus deathless without flask and brain :D
"
Hozzeck wrote:
Hey, some feedback after two weeks with the elementalist build (1st time with it).

Very surprised how good and funny this build is. But early mapping was really paintful for me, no damage + no tanking + big mana issue. Clarity was unfortunable mandatory :c

For fix that i switched for -4 mana cost on both rings and tried this new amulet. Just pure dope, flipped 4 divines for this rolls, so lucky. (taken disciple of slaughter cuz frenzy charge go brrr)

with this setup i can run with 7 AURA lmao (defiance banner, vitality, arctic armour, herald ash, determination, discipline and tempest shield)

But clusters rolls for this build are really expensive, specially the stun immune one. instead i played with tree node stun avoidance (close to pain attunement) +20% on corrupted affinity natural for 100% stun avoidance. Now i have skin of the lord with unwavering stance

For the coward legacy curse issue i taken less curse/chaos res node + the mastery less curse in armour & ES and sulfure flask with same modifier. ~90% less curse. Not the must have setup but still relevant imo.
And i flipped some new currency on my gloves (the lowest one). Just insane

For the Watcher's eye i've one with determination 8% phy reduc + vulnerabiity one for run with 90% phy reduc without flask or pantheon buff (taken soul of abberath cuz i hate burning ground so much).

Some stuff need to be improve but actually enough to run sirus deathless without flask and brain :D

that is a very nice version of the build!!! I love the amulet to fit in all the auras :)

I have some comments/questions

1) What is the reason you are not allocating Elemental Overload on the tree? We know that controlled destruction stop this from procing a lot, but it is worth the single point IMO even if it does not proc a lot. Also, our build designer made a change in his Elemental Overload setup where he replaced Controlled Destruction with Energy Leech which gives him significantly more up time of Elemental Overload (which is a massive 40% more damage).

2) you have the following two gem set ups

Flame Dash - Second Wind - VRF
Molten Shell - Inc Duration - Infernal Cry

Infernal Cry will benefit more from Second Wind and VRF will benefit more from Inc Duration, IMO. You may want to consider swapping these two gems.

Finally got a decent Amulet, and the attributes to line up now. Switched back to Crit build. And definitely a noticeable improvement!

I have a question I can't figure out on the Brittle part of the amulet.

So in PoB if I change the effects of Brittle to 15, that means a 15% increase in critical strike chance right? Why does PoB change mine from to 23% to 95% crit strike chance? Is that wrong?

I am just trying to make sure I should be using Critical Strike Damage gem instead of Elemental Focus. If my chance of Crit is lower, then I should run the Elemental focus gem. If it's accurate at 95% then I should run the Crit Strike Damage gem.

https://pastebin.com/0GkPqQ3F

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info