[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

I am very happy with my hipster league starter, scorching ray totems. Got it to about 6.5M POB DPS (if I ever remember to infernal cry...), feels very safe and love the angry plasma cannons. I can run "juiced" (chisel, alch, vaal, 2 void stone sextanted, some map mod like stronbox/harbinger/fortune) T16 port easily, died once due to some invisible on death explosion. Now I'm looking for the next build.

Leveling an arc ignite elementalist. While the one button clear is fun, it feels bad when you are not tanky. Thought about converting her to this build but I've done elementalist many times, maybe I should go inquisitor this time.

I got around 6X, seems enough by checking the price of gear, but why is there no uncorrupted leadership amulet on the market! A tainted oil costs 110C... :P

BTW: How do you go about the third voidstone quest, kill elder in shaper dream or whatever...
Last edited by Chubbypuppy on Feb 22, 2022, 10:22:36 AM
"
Chubbypuppy wrote:
I am very happy with my hipster league starter, scorching ray totems. Got it to about 6.5M POB DPS (if I ever remember to infernal cry...), feels very safe and love the angry plasma cannons. I can run "juiced" (chisel, alch, vaal, 2 void stone sextanted, some map mod like stronbox/harbinger/fortune) T16 port easily, died once due to some invisible on death explosion. Now I'm looking for the next build.

Leveling an arc ignite elementalist. While the one button clear is fun, it feels bad when you are not tanky. Thought about converting her to this build but I've done elementalist many times, maybe I should go inquisitor this time.

I got around 6X, seems enough by checking the price of gear, but why is there no uncorrupted leadership amulet on the market! A tainted oil costs 110C... :P

BTW: How do you go about the third voidstone quest, kill elder in shaper dream or whatever...

leadership's price only drops corrupted. there's no non-corrupted version. It would be OP if it wasnt corrupted as anyone can divine spam all 3 res to +3.

elder in shaper's realm just means uber elder :)

Don't wanna discourage you but 6ex is nowhere close to enough for the inquisitor version XD.
Last edited by 8r3nt on Feb 22, 2022, 10:29:53 AM
Man, price of divergent inspiration has gone up to 5ex...I regretted not buying it earlier *sadface*
"
Chubbypuppy wrote:

You should try my divine ire version! I'm super close to my coward's transition and PoB is getting me 4.5M per hit before flasks/frenzy/VRF. Regear and tree update coming later today :)
https://pastebin.com/MtffRYex

^ In response to when you said my build is not recognizable to yours

This is what I achieved now I got lucky when I sold a Replica Alberon's Warpath

(It now has Leadership's Price and Thread of Hope while also having Sanctuary of Thought)

I think the build you made has really started popping off (I'm really glad you elaborated on how good Leadership's Price is) but reading my current PoB

-Since I'm not going Asenath's Gentle Touch which curse should I get? Currently I use Flammability but could Assassin's Mark be better or is Temporal Chains necessary for the Defense?

-Now that Diamond Flask is no longer needed I'm assuming Elixir of the Broken Circle should replace it?

-Does this build still hold up in "Elemental Ailment Avoid" maps?

-And if I'm able to fit in Purity of Fire once I get enlighten would that mean I won't need Prismatic Skin? (I have not begun using Vitality/Righteous Fire yet I definitely intend to soon)
Last edited by Mumbomination on Feb 22, 2022, 11:59:33 AM
"
Mumbomination wrote:
https://pastebin.com/MtffRYex

^ In response to when you said my build is not recognizable to yours

This is what I achieved now I got lucky when I sold a Replica Alberon's Warpath

(It now has Leadership's Price and Thread of Hope while also having Sanctuary of Thought)

I think the build you made has really started popping off (I'm really glad you elaborated on how good Leadership's Price is) but reading my current PoB

-Since I'm not going Asenath's Gentle Touch which curse should I get? Currently I use Flammability but could Assassin's Mark be better or is Temporal Chains necessary for the Defense?

-Now that Diamond Flask is no longer needed I'm assuming Elixir of the Broken Circle should replace it?

-Does this build still hold up in "Elemental Ailment Avoid" maps?

-And if I'm able to fit in Purity of Fire once I get enlighten would that mean I won't need Prismatic Skin? (I have not begun using Vitality/Righteous Fire yet I definitely intend to soon)

1) Flammability is the best curse followed by Elemental Weakness. Temp Chains is not required.

2) You can replace the Diamond flask with what ever you like. The Elixir is a nice way to get Endurance Charges in the inquisitor build but it is not required.

3) I haven't noticed any difference in juiced T16 maps that have 70% avoid ailment.

4) You have to check POB to be sure but yes you should be able to drop Prismatic Skin to sustain RF. Note that Prismatic Skin can also offset some of the downside of the amulet, depending on what you can afford.
whew, I am finally chaos capped with out need of a flask. That took way too long :)

My capped resists are now my best ever in any build:

83/83/81/75

Bottled Faith is next for a nice DPS boost.
I did it!!!! I completed the entire simulacrum and only one death on Wave 30 to Kosis!!

So happy! Capping my chaos res and using Iron Reflexes turned me into a real solid tank.

No great drops but the simulacrum only cost me 60c so I am pretty sure I made my money back on the 6 million items I picked up over the 30 waves.

I am going to 100% be able to complete the Simulacrum deathless now, just need a couple of more tries.

https://imgur.com/a/C3V3IRa
"
I did it!!!! I completed the entire simulacrum and only one death on Wave 30 to Kosis!!

So happy! Capping my chaos res and using Iron Reflexes turned me into a real solid tank.

No great drops but the simulacrum only cost me 60c so I am pretty sure I made my money back on the 6 million items I picked up over the 30 waves.

I am going to 100% be able to complete the Simulacrum deathless now, just need a couple of more tries.

https://imgur.com/a/C3V3IRa

Very nice. Did you get enough splinters for a second one yet?
Another question...

I allocate the mastery for the 40% increased non-damaging ailments, that show it will increase brittle/scorch. But on Path of Building, it doesn't show any difference. Does it not affect the one from the amulet?
Last edited by Bowhuntr11 on Feb 22, 2022, 2:55:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info