[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

"
Rhadoo wrote:
"
@Claeysken, I think it is time to remove the theory craft Inquisitor POB from the first post.

In place of it, please use my current level 95 POB and if you want you can attach this video I created running a T16 map with some scarabs so new viewers can see how the build functions.

POB: https://pastebin.com/7Va7H0yC

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmrxGe5d2DE

================

This is the first game play video I have recorded so I apologize if it looks or sounds terrible. Let me know if anyone watches it and how it looks.

Hi guys!

Inquisitor Righteous Fire sustain question time!! Again!! xD

My last update:

1)complete all the pantheon (arakaali & tukohama), CHECK
2)liv. 21 vitality, CHECK
3)anoint Prismatic skin, CHECK

My POB: https://pastebin.com/jkiPyBR7

..so, no problem to sustain RF when I'm channeling or I'm on consecrated ground, but when I run and the 4 seconds buff for consecrated ground expire, my ES get depleted quickly (only the ES not the life pool, I can sustain life pool no matter what), it's that normal? We have to stay on consecrated ground to fully sustain ES with RF, or I'm missing something?

@Andy

So you think the big explosion with asenath touch it's not worth anymore? You only use infernal cry for big clearing now?

Thanks!!

For the RF, try to make a habit of using Flame Dash more, because it will count as you standing still for a split second, thus refreshing the duration of the Consecrated Ground :)

Advantage of Asenath's is that you get explosions without having to cast Infernal Cry, although that hasn't bothered me yet on my Elementalist version.
I agree with Clay. You just need to get used to Flame Dashing once every 4 seconds when covering ground where you won't stop and fight.

I would love to fit Asenath into my build but I can't do it just yet as my gloves carry a ton of stats for me that would need to be replaced. I am not a zoom zoom player so the clear speed is fine for me as it is.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 20, 2022, 9:58:48 AM
Made the switch back to Guardian and went CI. About 60% of the damage of Inquisitor. 10mil when finished compared to 18mil, but still hitting max stacks almost instantly. The deaths I had before was from not paying attention to my life pool when fighting chaos monsters like the ghosted rogue exiles so I think I'll like this version.

Need to spam some Eldritch currency on my gloves to get the Unnerve implicit.
"
OddFrequency wrote:

Hmmm, yeah I can also see the ele res from Purity will come in very handy for me to have room for rings upgrade. But in order to run it, Enlighten 3/4 is mandatory right? That gem is so expensive this league :/ I don't remember it's being so expensive a couple leagues ago. And... ughh, dropping 1k ES still doesn't feel great to me though :( maybe because I just like seeing good numbers on my Life/ES...

Enlighten is not required at all for Determination+Purity+Tempest Shield + a herald. As Andy said, defiance banner has to be dropped.

I personally might not be investing in enlighten at all or for a really long time this league. All my gear so far is worth less than the cost of a lvl1, it's absurd.
https://pastebin.com/ADrCbJwj

My build progressed to the level above using your guide. I've gotten most of the good stuff out of the way, but can I get advice on what I can do next?

In my honest opinion, leadership's price seems too unrealistic to make work; Balancing my intelligence/strength is extremely difficult with so many uniques and I won't be guaranteed full brittle/scorch effect since on bosses (which is what I mainly care about).

So first question, does Asenath's Gentle Touch still work with only the 40% Phys to Fire Mastery (Since Avatar of Fire is a huge investment if I'm bossing)? Or should I just get Unnerve gloves, since then I can get a belt enchant for + crit against unnerved enemies

Two, since I'm one greedy bastard, do I absolutely need prismatic skin to sustain Righteous Fire? Since Whispers of Doom would allow me to anoint both Flammability + Temporal Chains/Assassin's Mark/Elemental Weakness.

Normally, I believe it's impossible to put in Defiance Banner+ Determination + Purity of Elements + Purity of Fire + Tempest Shield + Herald of Ash in your Mana slot especially without anointing Charisma. However, this patch, there is a way. With Forbidden Flame/Flesh for the Sanctuary of Thought Node + 2 Enlightens would allow all of these auras to happen. I believe Sanctuary of Thought is a massive benefit to this build, since it gives ES + Mana + Reservation Efficiency, and it halves your Mana Costs. This potentially means you don't need Inspiration and maybe replace it with a better support gem. What are your thoughts on this?
"
Mumbomination wrote:

In my honest opinion, leadership's price seems too unrealistic to make work; Balancing my intelligence/strength is extremely difficult with so many uniques and I won't be guaranteed full brittle/scorch effect since on bosses (which is what I mainly care about).

So first question, does Asenath's Gentle Touch still work with only the 40% Phys to Fire Mastery (Since Avatar of Fire is a huge investment if I'm bossing)? Or should I just get Unnerve gloves, since then I can get a belt enchant for + crit against unnerved enemies

Two, since I'm one greedy bastard, do I absolutely need prismatic skin to sustain Righteous Fire? Since Whispers of Doom would allow me to anoint both Flammability + Temporal Chains/Assassin's Mark/Elemental Weakness.

Normally, I believe it's impossible to put in Defiance Banner+ Determination + Purity of Elements + Purity of Fire + Tempest Shield + Herald of Ash in your Mana slot especially without anointing Charisma. However, this patch, there is a way. With Forbidden Flame/Flesh for the Sanctuary of Thought Node + 2 Enlightens would allow all of these auras to happen. I believe Sanctuary of Thought is a massive benefit to this build, since it gives ES + Mana + Reservation Efficiency, and it halves your Mana Costs. This potentially means you don't need Inspiration and maybe replace it with a better support gem. What are your thoughts on this?

* Balancing the stats on Leadership's Price is much easier than it sounds. I was worried about it too but once you get to a certain point in the tree and have the specific unqiues required, strength and int are already so close in value that you can use either a single jewel or just use some catalysts on a ring to make them equal.

* I have killed Sirus, Catarina, Shaper, Elder and Uber Elder. On each one of them, the full ailments were applied instantly. I have not met a boss yet where within 1 second the ailments were not fully applied. I expect a Wave 25+ Kosis will likely be the toughest but I have not yet run that content to be sure.

* The Asenath gloves will perform very poorly with out the full phy to fire conversion. If you don't want to make the investment for conversion, you can get the best pair of rares you can afford. Note that you do not want to be a crit build if you are not using the Leadership Price amulet. You want to stay non crit using Elemental Overload.

* Prismatic Skin and the Leadership Price amulet are both required to run RF. If you don't wish to use the Leadership Price amulet, you can anoint anything you like on your rare amulet that helps your build. Plenty of choices

* The auras package you are asking about seems odd if you don't want to run RF in the build. I don't think you would need Purity of Fire unless you have figured out a way to sustain RF with only using Purity of Fire and not having either Leadership Price or Prismatic Skin.

Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 20, 2022, 2:40:07 PM
"

* Balancing the stats on Leadership's Price is much easier than it sounds. I was worried about it too but once you get to a certain point in the tree and have the specific unqiues required, strength and int are already so close in value that you can use either a single jewel or just use some catalysts on a ring to make them equal.

* I have killed Sirus, Catarina, Shaper, Elder and Uber Elder. On each one of them, the full ailments were applied instantly. I have not met a boss yet where within 1 second the ailments were not fully applied. I expect a Wave 25+ Kosis will likely be the toughest but I have not yet run that content to be sure.

* The Asenath gloves will perform very poorly with out the full phy to fire conversion. If you don't want to make the investment for conversion, you can get the best pair of rares you can afford. Note that you do not want to be a crit build if you are not using the Leadership Price amulet. You want to stay non crit using Elemental Overload.

* Prismatic Skin and the Leadership Price amulet are both required to run RF. If you don't wish to use the Leadership Price amulet, you can anoint anything you like on your rare amulet that helps your build. Plenty of choices

* The auras package you are asking about seems odd if you don't want to run RF in the build. I don't think you would need Purity of Fire unless you have figured out a way to sustain RF with only using Purity of Fire and not having either Leadership Price or Prismatic Skin.

Sustaining Righteous Fire is possible without Prismatic Skin and Leadership's Price. Vitality+ Full Pantheons + Purity of Fire is good enough with Consecrated Ground. I do believe that I will skip Asenath's Gentle Touch because I don't care too much about having ludicrous clear. Also, if what you said about Leadership's Price is true, I can then invest more into a glove that can balance my stats along with Unnerve in order to reach its full potential. And there are other things about Forbidden Flesh/Flame that are highly appealing for this build that you could consider.

-Increased Energy Shield based on Mana

-Increased Mana Reservation Efficiency

-Halved Mana Cost of all skills which means you don't need Inspiration and can instead get a support gem with more raw damage.
Last edited by Mumbomination on Feb 20, 2022, 2:49:04 PM
"
Mumbomination wrote:

My build progressed to the level above using your guide. I've gotten most of the good stuff out of the way, but can I get advice on what I can do next?

I want to give you better advice but after looking at your POB I am unsure what advice to give. You are not following the guide much at all.

For example, the Thread of Hope is arguably the most important jewel in the build and you are not even using it.

You build has so many difference in the tree, skill and gear that it is hard to give you proper advice.

My comment about the Str and Int being easy to balance was based on some one following the suggested tree in the guide. I do not know if it will be easy or hard to balance the stats based on your tree so keep that in mind in case you do want to try the Leadership Price amulet.

I guess the most effective advice I could give is to upgrade your body armor when you can afford it. There are relatively cheap Pain of Attunement Skin of the Lords available for as low as 3ex right now. This one change will give you nice DPS boost and save you a bunch of tree points you can use more efficiently else where.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 20, 2022, 3:11:40 PM
"
Mumbomination wrote:
"

Sustaining Righteous Fire is possible without Prismatic Skin and Leadership's Price. Vitality+ Full Pantheons + Purity of Fire is good enough with Consecrated Ground. I do believe that I will skip Asenath's Gentle Touch because I don't care too much about having ludicrous clear. Also, if what you said about Leadership's Price is true, I can then invest more into a glove that can balance my stats along with Unnerve in order to reach its full potential. And there are other things about Forbidden Flesh/Flame that are highly appealing for this build that you could consider.

-Increased Energy Shield based on Mana

-Increased Mana Reservation Efficiency

-Halved Mana Cost of all skills which means you don't need Inspiration and can instead get a support gem with more raw damage.

excellent! RF provides a TON of DPS to the build so if and when you can sustain it, you will see a big difference.

There are lots of good ideas floating around about those jewels. @8r3nt is rocking an awesome version using Bastion of Hope.

If and when you transition to using these jewels please let the thread know how it works out for you. Good luck!
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 20, 2022, 8:07:50 PM
"
Mumbomination wrote:

Sustaining Righteous Fire is possible without Prismatic Skin and Leadership's Price. Vitality+ Full Pantheons + Purity of Fire is good enough with Consecrated Ground. I do believe that I will skip Asenath's Gentle Touch because I don't care too much about having ludicrous clear. Also, if what you said about Leadership's Price is true, I can then invest more into a glove that can balance my stats along with Unnerve in order to reach its full potential.

You can also sustain it without Prismatic Skin, you'll Soul of Steel, you need to anoint and/or allocate Hearty, and you'll probably need one more source of life % regen per second. I used a chaos resistance cluster with Rot-Resistant: https://pastebin.com/fiCzdKAM

If I can make one recommendation on your PoB, adding Tempest Shield would save you 5 skillpoints from the Safeguard nodes, and 2 points from Mage Hunter on your cluster. You'll need Conqueror's Efficiency and a mana res small cluster with Uncompromising to be able to reserve it.

It looks like you're 29 STR away from balancing your attributes which should come from your gloves. You'd lose +21 from your current amulet if you switch to Leadership's Price, but a Circle of Anguish ring will get that back up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info