[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

This would have been a great fix when I was chain running the chaos recipe :)
============

Lilly Roth no longer reminds you that time and tide wait for no man when saying goodbye to her in a hideout.
"
alphazeta33 wrote:

You have to look at the ailments on the enemies, if there's a 4th one on the left they're chilled.

I can confirm Vaal Cold Snap chills with the amulet, but I ended up deciding it was a waste of souls. Can't confirm if regular does.

Thanks for the tip! I can now confirm the regular cold snap does chill.

Very cool!
Update on my divine ire progress. I've given up on Ignite as I clearly don't have the crit chance to properly ignite with the final blast.

https://pastebin.com/zsSTm0xX

So I am sticking to hit based controlled destruction elemental overload. 8r3nt's tip on Herald of Purity paid off, and I can benefit from Circle of Guilt with some nice mods like this one (5 chaos):

Also you can get this Exarch implicit on gloves which is apparently a lower spawn weight than Unnerve on Hit according to craftofexile?!

Anyway, I'm able to run Determination/Purity/Herald/Tempest Shield without an enlighten and minimal mana issues without a -mana cost craft, which proves definitively this build does not require an Enlighten to function.

Todo list:
- Much better ring with curse on hit and chaos res/other res
- Find new gloves to balance resists with a Coward's Legacy
- Improve amulet
- Anointment
- Natural Affinity
"
alphazeta33 wrote:
Update on my divine ire progress. I've given up on Ignite as I clearly don't have the crit chance to properly ignite with the final blast.

https://pastebin.com/zsSTm0xX

So I am sticking to hit based controlled destruction elemental overload. 8r3nt's tip on Herald of Purity paid off, and I can benefit from Circle of Guilt with some nice mods like this one (5 chaos):

Also you can get this Exarch implicit on gloves which is apparently a lower spawn weight than Unnerve on Hit according to craftofexile?!

Anyway, I'm able to run Determination/Purity/Herald/Tempest Shield without an enlighten and minimal mana issues without a -mana cost craft, which proves definitively this build does not require an Enlighten to function.

Todo list:
- Much better ring with curse on hit and chaos res/other res
- Find new gloves to balance resists with a Coward's Legacy
- Improve amulet
- Anointment
- Natural Affinity

looks awesome!! How is the clear been so far vs single target with this version?

Don't forget to pick up even a cheap jewel for your belt until you can afford a good one.
I am so happy with the atlas. I really like the fact that it is so easy to respec when ever I want to try something new. I specced out of beasts and into Legion now for a change of pace today.

The only problem I am having is being too dumb to remember to switch back to Maven when I run a Guardian or Conqueror map so that I can get her to witness for the invitations.
"
I am so happy with the atlas. I really like the fact that it is so easy to respec when ever I want to try something new. I specced out of beasts and into Legion now for a change of pace today.

The only problem I am having is being too dumb to remember to switch back to Maven when I run a Guardian or Conqueror map so that I can get her to witness for the invitations.

have you fought maven and uber elsder yet?
"
8r3nt wrote:
"

have you fought maven and uber elsder yet?

One crit away from Maven so I will be doing that after I get one more (or buy it).

No where near Uber Elder yet unless I buy a bunch of fragments which I really dislike doing. I will be fighting Elder tonight though as I have all those fragments stored away. I don't expect it to be difficult. However, I don't ever remember fighting Uber Elder in any past versions of this build so I am not sure how that will go.

I can already predict Maven fairly easily. I will die in the second memory game but other than that, I can DPS down very quickly to get through the phases.
"

looks awesome!! How is the clear been so far vs single target with this version?

Don't forget to pick up even a cheap jewel for your belt until you can afford a good one.

Single target feels a lot like my incinerate did before the +2 enchant and RF - I had to release at max rather than channel to get good DPS. So it's more tedious mechanically. I haven't fought conquerors yet, but did just kill unending hunger and the other miniboss with no issues. I'll have to report back when I fight something juicy.

Clear is awesome, you jump into one pack, use it to quickly charge up, release to clear the whole screen. Great vs Legions especially cause they're lined up in neat ranks.
Elder was so easy. And I forgot to even turn on my RF. He was barely harder than a T16 boss, just took a little longer due to all the phases.

Shaper is up next after one more fragment. I expect that will be easy as well but maybe not as easy as Elder.
Why did I lose my Voidstones and have to get them back from Kirac? Is that part of the story or did I do something dumb?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info