[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

"
stoudtlr wrote:
8r3nt's POB convinced me. Had to buy them....

haha switching to inquisitor? Those jewels are also very cheap, I got those for like 25-30c each. and with inquisitor you dont need regen on medium cluster so get 2x stoic focus to cap block.
Had my first death just now in a long long time.

I was fighting all 4 elder slayers for the first time and I totally spaced that Al Hazim's stupid snakes pop up in this fight and can snipe you while you are fighting another boss.
"
stoudtlr wrote:
8r3nt's POB convinced me. Had to buy them....

I hope I have some time to figure this build out because it looks phenomenal.

But I can't get past the fact that I need to replace the following from my rare gloves and two jewels:

118 in ele resists
47 in chaos resist

and the only place to get them is on my one rare ring which is already carrying resists, dexterity and channeling mana costs. I am sure I could squeeze in more resists but never enough to cover what I lose.

There is no way I can even try to attempt this with out the Watchers Eye with chaos resist because the amount of deaths will go up quite a bit with such a low chaos res.

I guess I could take a middle ground and just try to replace the stats on the two jewels which should be easy enough and then have Bastion of Hope running even if can't support Asenath yet...
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 16, 2022, 11:24:33 PM
"

I was fighting all 4 elder slayers for the first time and I totally spaced that Al Hazim's stupid snakes pop up in this fight and can snipe you while you are fighting another boss.

how did you find fighting elder slayer invitation? heard that one was not easy.
"
8r3nt wrote:
"

I went in way too cocky because all 4 of them are absolute easy peasy alone, so I thought I could just sit there and face tank them down quickly.

But I don't know if they get buffed when together because two of them pounced immediately. Their effects compliment each other quite nicely even if they are relatively weak alone.

I am not sure because it was so hectic but I think Drox's bubble may protect them.

But in the end, it was not the bosses themselves that got me, it was the stupid snakes I did not even see pop up on the other side of the screen and sniped me as I don't think I had my chaos flask active.

But after the one death, I went back in and ran around until the snakes sunmerged and then was able to pick them off. Getting two close together is great for Incin to kill simultaneously.

Next time I am going to target El Hazim first and just hope Baran does not put the white ground effect where I need to burst him down.
ok I want to reopen the topic of Exposure.

This is my first league that I am using Fire Penetration and I just realized now that I have the Awakened Fire Pen Level 5, that I can now create Fire Exposure myself with out the need for CWDT - WOC.

Fire Pen has a 10% chance to create exposure and with our cast speed, after a second the monster is either dead or likely has exposure from our hits.

But Fire Pen only creates 10% exposure, where as WOC creates 15% exposure. If they both create exposure, the higher value is applied.

So the question is can we find use for the two sockets that were previously occupied by CWDT and WOC that out weigh losing the 5% extra Fire exposure?

"
"
8r3nt wrote:
"

I went in way too cocky because all 4 of them are absolute easy peasy alone, so I thought I could just sit there and face tank them down quickly.

But I don't know if they get buffed when together because two of them pounced immediately. Their effects compliment each other quite nicely even if they are relatively weak alone.

I am not sure because it was so hectic but I think Drox's bubble may protect them.

But in the end, it was not the bosses themselves that got me, it was the stupid snakes I did not even see pop up on the other side of the screen and sniped me as I don't think I had my chaos flask active.

But after the one death, I went back in and ran around until the snakes sunmerged and then was able to pick them off. Getting two close together is great for Incin to kill simultaneously.

Next time I am going to target El Hazim first and just hope Baran does not put the white ground effect where I need to burst him down.

Sweet cant wait to try that myself! im still lvl83 and waiting to get my leadership's price...

meanwhile i just got this for 3.5ex lol the chaos res was 30 but I divined it to 50 with 1 divine orb lool

"
8r3nt wrote:

meanwhile i just got this for 3.5ex lol the chaos res was 30 but I divined it to 50 with 1 divine orb lool

fabulous!! 3.5ex is a great price even for a poor roll, the single Divine is just beautiful icing on the cake :)
I finished my weapon. I decided to go with AOE instead of damage for 30% quality.

Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 17, 2022, 8:54:42 AM
Finally got my leadership's price...now im completely broke lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info