[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

(Typed this before I saw Andy's post)

Some people basically just ignore it, saying we are tanky enough to not worry about it, and they seem fine with it or just reroll the maps with curse mods.

I disagree because each resist % below 75% is a lot more damage taken, so last league I used flasks that gives reduced curse effect during flask duration, like this. The gain charges on hit and use when flask is full, makes the flask uptime 100% during mapping.

Item Class: Utility Flasks
Rarity: Magic
Sinner's Granite Flask of the Mockingbird
--------
Quality: +20% (augmented)
Lasts 7.20 (augmented) Seconds
Consumes 30 of 60 Charges on use
Currently has 60 Charges
+1500 to Armour
--------
Requirements:
Level: 36
--------
Item Level: 66
--------
Used when Charges reach full (enchant)
--------
Gain 5 Charges when you are Hit by an Enemy
45% reduced Effect of Curses on you during Flask Effect
--------
Right click to drink. Can only hold charges while in belt. Refills as you kill monsters.
Last edited by Chubbypuppy on Feb 18, 2022, 12:05:48 PM
Chubby, which flasks did you run with this mod, and which unique flasks did you discard in favor of them?
Here is a POB I just imported (ignore DPS and stuff, I didnt fix anything) just to show you the flasks I ended up with:

https://pastebin.com/dgDEnUUQ
"
Bowhuntr11 wrote:
Have a question and couldn't find the answer to it in the last 50 pages or so. I am sure it is answered somewhere though. I just got to end game and starting to upgrade my gear from yellows.

I see on almost all the builds lately that they aren't running the rings with the reduced effect of curses. Was wondering what is overcoming the belt now? Or are we just sustaining above any curses? Thanks for any help!

I see that you are playing inquisitor. Don’t forget consecrated ground gives you 50% reduced curse effect and with pious path you have 75% reduced curse effect.
"
8r3nt wrote:

I see that you are playing inquisitor. Don’t forget consecrated ground gives you 50% reduced curse effect and with pious path you have 75% reduced curse effect.

This, officer. This is the correct answer! :D
Oh so with inquisitor I really don't have to worry about it. Thank yall so much for all the help!!! Loving this build so far. I finished my deaths oath build but it really lacks in end game boss killing, so this is a very nice combination. 👌
"
"
OddFrequency wrote:
I only have 4,5% crit chance with Incinerate, and that's also with a diamond flask either so it's not 100% uptime. Does that enough to reliably proc EO? Or should I drop Controlled Dest for smt else?

I can't remember if Claeysken has updated his elementalist POB in the first post or not but I know that once he got unnerve from his gloves, like you have, he removed Controlled Destruction from the build and replaced it with ES Leech. This way he found he had much better up time of EO and did not need to use a flask spot on a Diamond.

I'll try that out to see how it feels, thanks!
I made a nice upgrade to my amulet. I went from a total of +1 ele to a solid +6 ele.

This makes my ele resists now a healthy 83, 83, 81.

That's an awesome upgrade Andy!

I'm falling into the same trap I do every league. I seem to have more fun messing around with pob and doing in game experiments than I do with just sticking to a build...so I'm buying gear and working towards a CI respec. Lol.
"
stoudtlr wrote:
That's an awesome upgrade Andy!

I'm falling into the same trap I do every league. I seem to have more fun messing around with pob and doing in game experiments than I do with just sticking to a build...so I'm buying gear and working towards a CI respec. Lol.

It's not a bug/trap, it's a feature! A lot of my fun is thinking/researching my build. While it's nice my scorching ray totems can easily do T16s, at certain point (like now) I'm like ok what am I doing now, besides making a little extra currency.
Last edited by Chubbypuppy on Feb 19, 2022, 9:47:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info