[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

I got it! And somehow for only 1ex!! :-)

"
stoudtlr wrote:
I got it! And somehow for only 1ex!! :-)

nice!! I saw that on sale too :)

Congrats, now you can build around that nicely!
"
8r3nt wrote:
Finally got my leadership's price...now im completely broke lol

sweet!! Enjoy the nice DPS bump :)

What is next for you? I assume maybe anointing the boots and amulet?

Can you support RF fully right now?
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 17, 2022, 12:09:12 PM
"
"
8r3nt wrote:
Finally got my leadership's price...now im completely broke lol

sweet!! Enjoy the nice DPS bump :)

What is next for you? I assume maybe anointing the boots and amulet?

Can you support RF fully right now?

next is to slam prismatic catalyst on my ring to cap ele res. also need to anoint boots and ammy so that i can support RF. I definitely need that +3 max res.

then i need a lvl3 enlighten so i can run defiance banner.

also need to upgrade to divergent inspiration eventually but i can sustain mana fine currently (I have 5% reduced mana cost on my circle of anguish) so that will prob be the last upgrade.

I am frustrated :)

I have 3 open sockets and I can't figure out how best to use them.

I have done a ton of maps without WOC and am convinced Awakened Fire Pen level 5 is more than good enough for exposure.

So I want to make use of my 3 open sockets but my experiments with Reckoning so far to get Endurance Charges have failed.

CWDT-Cold Snap does provide decent Frenzy charges when mapping but not against single target and I can't chill with this skill either due to the amulet.

I ideally want to link something with either Reckoning, Riposte or CWDT to help the build.
"

I have done a ton of maps without WOC and am convinced Awakened Fire Pen level 5 is more than good enough for exposure.

So I want to make use of my 3 open sockets but my experiments with Reckoning so far to get Endurance Charges have failed.

CWDT-Cold Snap does provide decent Frenzy charges when mapping but not against single target and I can't chill with this skill either due to the amulet.

I ideally want to link something with either Reckoning, Riposte or CWDT to help the build.

Can you try Frost Shield with increased AoE and possibly CWDT and see if it chills? I think anything that counts as a "chilling area" and not "you" can chill even if you can't. I know Frost Shield chills without damage so I suspect it would work.
"

Why not go back to reckoning-hextouch-flammability?

For your endurance charge test were you using stun support too? reckoning-stun support-endurance charge on melee stun

Edit: Nevermind on the curse. Didn't notice at first that your ring has ele weakness on hit.
Last edited by stoudtlr on Feb 17, 2022, 2:22:53 PM
"

coldsnap definitely chills. as alphazeta33 mentioned, chilling area is not affected by leadership's price. i think it's a great option to generate frenzy charges when mapping.
hmmm, now I am really confused. I could have sworn that the Amulet would block Cold Snap from chilling. If it does chill then this is a no brainer. I did not realize Chilling Ground and "chilling" were treated differently by the amulet.

Clay and I did some testing in game and we came up with this for the 3 sockets.

CWDT - Vaal Cold Snap. CWDT procs regular cold snap a lot while mapping and frenzy charges were up a good amount of time. And then vs single target, I can manually cast Vaal Cold Snap which gives frenzy charges.

In the last spot I put in an anomalous reckoning for 40% chance to Debilitate. With a mastery on the tree, this can give 90% chance to Debilitate every time it procs but I don't think I can reach that node with out big changes so I will just stick with the 40% until a better solution presents itself.

==================

I can clearly see chilling ground when CWDT procs Cold Snap, but how can I tell if the monsters are being chilled? I guess I just have to assume this is working.

So if this all works together, I can have a monster on chilling ground, be possibly Debilitated and be Sapped......that sounds very good :)

Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 17, 2022, 4:08:41 PM
"
hmmm, now I am really confused. I could have sworn that the Amulet would block Cold Snap from chilling. If it does chill then this is a no brainer. I did not realize Chilling Ground and "chilling" were treated differently by the amulet.

Clay and I did some testing in game and we came up with this for the 3 sockets.

CWDT - Vaal Cold Snap. CWDT procs regular cold snap a lot while mapping and frenzy charges were up a good amount of time. And then vs single target, I can manually cast Vaal Cold Snap which gives frenzy charges.

In the last spot I put in an anomalous reckoning for 40% chance to Debilitate. With a mastery on the tree, this can give 90% chance to Debilitate every time it procs but I don't think I can reach that node with out big changes so I will just stick with the 40% until a better solution presents itself.

==================

I can clearly see chilling ground when CWDT procs Cold Snap, but how can I tell if the monsters are being chilled? I guess I just have to assume this is working.

So if this all works together, I can have a monster on chilling ground, be possibly Debilitated and be Sapped......that sounds very good :)

You have to look at the ailments on the enemies, if there's a 4th one on the left they're chilled.

I can confirm Vaal Cold Snap chills with the amulet, but I ended up deciding it was a waste of souls. Can't confirm if regular does.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info