[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

Progress is going ok for Guardian version as well, but not as quick as I had hoped due to not having much time to play.

Only issue so far is that I'm not even close to capping chaos res without the watcher's eye with chaos res mod and that one seems to be more expensive this league than it was previously.

That brings me to the weakness. I'm running all of the Rogue Exile nodes so I see a ton of them and they are really strong. Most are easy and can just facetank them while slowly burning down their extra health, but the ones that deal chaos damage especially chaos degen are deadly.

One T16 I did had the two ghosted rogue exiles in the boss room along with a rogue metamorph AND a bunch of harbinger dudes. That turned into a 5 portal fight.

I won't change my atlas tree though. Rogue metamorphs, rogue exiles, and harbingers are making my mapping the most fun I've had since I started playing this game. I'm sure the deaths will be much less once I get my chaos res where it should be.
"
stoudtlr wrote:
Progress is going ok for Guardian version as well, but not as quick as I had hoped due to not having much time to play.

Only issue so far is that I'm not even close to capping chaos res without the watcher's eye with chaos res mod and that one seems to be more expensive this league than it was previously.

That brings me to the weakness. I'm running all of the Rogue Exile nodes so I see a ton of them and they are really strong. Most are easy and can just facetank them while slowly burning down their extra health, but the ones that deal chaos damage especially chaos degen are deadly.

One T16 I did had the two ghosted rogue exiles in the boss room along with a rogue metamorph AND a bunch of harbinger dudes. That turned into a 5 portal fight.

I won't change my atlas tree though. Rogue metamorphs, rogue exiles, and harbingers are making my mapping the most fun I've had since I started playing this game. I'm sure the deaths will be much less once I get my chaos res where it should be.

I would recommend replacing your Basalt Flask with an Atziri's Promise. The Atziri's Promise will give you a small DPS boost and 35% chaos res. It helped me quite a bit when I was struggling with Chaos res.

I still need the Watcher's Eye but when I get it I will be chaos res capped.
"
stoudtlr wrote:

but the ones that deal chaos damage especially chaos degen are deadly.

You can also consider using pantheon Arakaali with Bogsong upgrade to counter chaos, since you can address burning and freezing via flasks.
"

I would recommend replacing your Basalt Flask with an Atziri's Promise.

Duh! I should of thought of that. Thanks!

"
Chubbypuppy wrote:

You can also consider using pantheon Arakaali with Bogsong upgrade to counter chaos, since you can address burning and freezing via flasks.

that's a good idea, thanks!

Those two combined should make this 100% better as 99% of my deaths were chaos related. Everything else has been pretty easy.
"
Chubbypuppy wrote:

Edit: Andy what level is the ichor you used to get unnerve? If you alt/hover over the glove it will say lesser/greater/etc. Also I think you should keep your spell suppression, hinder is useless for us right?

Greater Eldritch.

Lesser gives 15% chance, Greater 20% chance, Grand 25% Chance and Exceptional gives 30%.

Note that in past leagues we loved to get Awakened Controlled Destruction for just the 10% chance, so what I have is double that and so easy to spam to get.

Can you explain why Hinder is useless for us? This hinder stat is not to prevent us from being hindered, it is to cause us to hinder monsters on hit which would be a nice small defensive layer.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 16, 2022, 10:28:40 AM
"
it is to cause us to hinder monsters on hit which would be a nice small defensive layer.

Hinder just makes monsters move slower, unless I'm missing some less damage dealt on that condition. Our build is based on standing still (nature's affinity), we don't run away, so spell suppression is better defensively.
"
Chubbypuppy wrote:
"
it is to cause us to hinder monsters on hit which would be a nice small defensive layer.

Hinder just makes monsters move slower, unless I'm missing some less damage dealt on that condition. Our build is based on standing still (nature's affinity), we don't run away, so spell suppression is better defensively.

hmmm you may be right. Thank you for the explanation.

I guess I always considered making a monster move slower as a way of dealing less damage to me but this Hinder is not slowing their action speed (attack and cast speed) just their movement speed I think.
"
Chubbypuppy wrote:
"

Agreed. Hinder is only quality of life boost for us when facing fast enemies that like to run away causing us to chase them instead of standing still.
Picked up an Enlighten 3 (thank god I don't need an Enlighten 4, yikes that keeps spiking in price.).

I can now run all 6 Auras (Determination, HOA, Vitality, TS, Purity of Element, and Defiance Banner)

Next up will be to make a huge DPS jump by replacing Cruelty with an Empower 4.
"

Next up will be to make a huge DPS jump by replacing Cruelty with an Empower 4.

This single gem swap (for Cruelty) raised me from 9.7m dps, to 14.1m dps.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 16, 2022, 3:09:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info