[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

"
8r3nt wrote:
I am finally starting this build!!

My new tree with 17.5M peak DPS and 686K eHP: https://pastebin.com/0xzC5yHm

good luck!! I am having a total blast with it right now. If you can match those stats in the POB, I think you are going to be able to accomplish a deathless 30 wave simulacrum!!!

In your POB, you have both Magebane and Pain Attunement allocated. You can fix that by removing Pain Attunement from the custom window and then change your Skin of the Lords to be a Pain Attunement version.

I don't know if one will exist this league or if you can get lucky and Vaal one yourself but keep your eye out for a Divergent Incinerate 21/20. That would give you more than 1.5m more DPS by itself.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 15, 2022, 11:49:17 AM
"
"
8r3nt wrote:
I am finally starting this build!!

My new tree with 17.5M peak DPS and 686K eHP: https://pastebin.com/0xzC5yHm

good luck!! I am having a total blast with it right now. If you can match those stats in the POB, I think you are going to be able to accomplish a deathless 30 wave simulacrum!!!

In your POB, you have both Magebane and Pain Attunement allocated. You can fix that by removing Pain Attunement from the custom window and then change your Skin of the Lords to be a Pain Attunement version.

I don't know if one will exist this league or if you can get lucky and Vaal one yourself but keep your eye out for a Divergent Incinerate 21/20. That would give you more than 1.5m more DPS by itself.

Yup 21/20 divergent will be hard to find. It does decrease your release explosion quite a bit tho (30% less explosion damage). the release helps mapping a little bit.
I ran Sirus again and made sure that I was instantly stacking him with ailments and I was.

I think with the buff to incinerate, we are going to be able to instantly stack probably 99.99% of the monsters in the game ( I have not seen one boss yet that was not stacked instantly).

The only tough one to stack instantly might be Kosis at wave 25+ but it will be a while before I can test that.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 15, 2022, 5:39:59 PM
I have a choice of a mastery I need to make:

1) +1 armor for every 1 maximum energy shield on helmet (152)

or

2) Defend with 120% of Armor when not on low Energy shield.

I think number 2 is better for our build but I want to double check to see if you guy agree as I can't figure out how to compare these on POB...
I think the 120% armor is better. +150 -> maybe 700 or 800 armor, but 20% of 40K is 8000, and if you are below 50% ES you are in trouble that 800 armor wont help.
"
Chubbypuppy wrote:
I think the 120% armor is better. +150 -> maybe 700 or 800 armor, but 20% of 40K is 8000, and if you are below 50% ES you are in trouble that 800 armor wont help.

thanks, that makes sense.

As a side note, from what I can understand, we only defend like we have 120% armor. No other stats or skills (like Molten Shell) will benefit from the 120% stat.
WTF looool

"
8r3nt wrote:
WTF looool

how did you do that??? Congrats but how?? lol
Dear god, the price from an Enlighten 3 to an Enlighten 4 goes from 3ex to 15ex....wow....
"
"
8r3nt wrote:
WTF looool

how did you do that??? Congrats but how?? lol

I spec'ed into "shaping the sky" on my atlas tree, which gives you 3% chance to get a random special craft on map device.
Last edited by 8r3nt on Feb 16, 2022, 1:14:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info