[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

"
ok gang, I need some help. This should be easy but for gods sake the trade site is killing me and I am likely just missing something obvious.

I have my starter Leadership Price.

I have 2 open jewel sockets to play with.

My Int is 294 and my Strength is 287.

Please help me balance these. My 30 strength ring is open for quality as well but I think that leaves me painfully 1 short of what I need. Here is my POB in case you see some easy way to balance these two stats.

https://pastebin.com/JGn9rvKk

I thought I was just going to be able to get a jewel with 7 strength and be done with it but that does not seem to exist unless I am screwing something up.

You can do it with 1 jewel. You need a +16 strength roll along with a +9 dexterity and intelligence roll.

"
stoudtlr wrote:
"
ok gang, I need some help. This should be easy but for gods sake the trade site is killing me and I am likely just missing something obvious.

Please help me balance these. My 30 strength ring is open for quality as well but I think that leaves me painfully 1 short of what I need. Here is my POB in case you see some easy way to balance these two stats.

I thought I was just going to be able to get a jewel with 7 strength and be done with it but that does not seem to exist unless I am screwing something up.

You can do it with 1 jewel. You need a +16 strength roll along with a +9 dexterity and intelligence roll.

Thank you! I just figured out another way right now.

I was able to grab a small amount of strength on one of my cluster jewels and then filled the rest with quality on my ring.

Now my two jewel sockets are open for what ever I need. Sweet!

And I made the change to Skin of the Lords at the same time. I don't have enough currency left to anoint Prismatic Skin so RF will have to wait just a little while.

Very excited to give this a try!
"

Wiki tells me a jewel can't roll less than +8 for str/dex, or +12 for just str. That's why you can't find one for +7.

It looks like your Plague Hope cluster is giving you +3 strength off the small passive. If you change to the same jewel with no strength roll then you are at 284/294 and you can get a +10 str jewel.

You can also just lose an int node and probably a jewel slot, to do the same thing.
oh wow, it is fabulous!! I instantly stacked a T16 metemorph with all 3 ailments. This is wonderfully strong and I don't even have the correct support gems in place yet or RF running yet. Jesus is this going to be powerful.

Need to clean up my resists next and then anoint the amulet and see if we can sustain RF the way POB says I can (fingers crossed).

edit: Just did a quick Verintania run and she had insta stacked ailments as well. Looks like all the theory crafting and testing you guys did at the end of 3.16 is working out perfectly.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 14, 2022, 7:40:01 PM
I know I should have been a good boy and got some chaos res but I could not turn this down for just 5c. Talk about damage value for 5c! :)

Sirus and all conquerors down deathless. Sirus dropped the Awakener Orb, my best drop of the league so far.

Righteous Fire here I come (I hope!)
"
I know I should have been a good boy and got some chaos res but I could not turn this down for just 5c. Talk about damage value for 5c! :)

It would be worth it at 50C

------------

I got this jewel for 2C today when I was ready to buy a similar one for 40C (scorching ray totem):

+6% to Fire Damage over Time Multiplier
14% increased Fire Damage
3% increased Cast Speed while Dual Wielding
+13% to Chaos Resistance
In the case of Elementalist with Shaper of storm ascendancy, Incinerate cannot shock since it's linked with Ele focus right? So I can only apply shock via other damaging skills like Reckoning or Wave of conviction which likely always gonna shock at a fixed value, am I correct?
Last edited by OddFrequency on Feb 15, 2022, 2:47:09 AM
"
OddFrequency wrote:
In the case of Elementalist with Shaper of storm ascendancy, Incinerate cannot shock since it's linked with Ele focus right? So I can only apply shock via other damaging skills like Reckoning or Wave of conviction which likely always gonna shock at a fixed value, am I correct?

You are correct across the board. In our latest versions of the build, it is Tempest Storm that provides us most of the shock.
I am finally starting this build!!

My new tree with 17.5M peak DPS and 686K eHP: https://pastebin.com/0xzC5yHm

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info