[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

"
Rhadoo wrote:
"
"
Rhadoo wrote:

ok for the annoint and the pantheo, great advices, i will upgrade them soon!! vitality 21 only sustain life regen right? not the ES, or im wrong?

The inquisitor ascendancy Pious Path allows life regeneration to effect energy shield regen when standing on Consecrated Ground so vitality will effect ES as well when standing on the ground, which we are almost always doing.

As Shiloto said, skip Defiance Banner until you have an Enlighten 3

Thanks!!

but it's a little weird then, cuz i have an enlight liv.3 linked to purity, determ and herald like my pob show i think.. 92% reservation multipliet at liv. 3 enlight. gem

There is a cluster jewel in the build that provides a lot of mana efficiency that you don't yet have. Look for the Uncompromising cluster in the POB in the first post for Inquisitor for more information.
.. oh yeah!! I knew i miss something!! the cluster for mana efficiency!! Now all make sense!! :)

Nice, thanks!!
"
"
Shiloto wrote:
So why when i add another 10 int i should lose big chunck of my crit. But the in game tooltip doesnt change?

You only have to balance int and str for the Leadership Price amulet. Balancing those stats with out wearing that amulet does not make any difference to the build. As such, you won't see your tool tip change for DPS when you add 10 more int.

You want to be a non crit build (ie using Elemental Overload) until you buy the Leadership Price amulet. Then at that time, you balance your str and int to take advantage of the amulets power.

Even if you had leadership’s price. You prob still won’t see in game tooltip dps change as brittle is an ailment you apply to enemies and in game tooltip dps only counts effects on you.
I just beat the Searing Exarch on my first time seeing him. I died twice.

Ironically, the first death was to his "Incinerate" slam/smash/burst. One shot me. But it is very easy to dodge once you hear him say "Incinerate". Just run to the edge of the map and he can't hit you.

Second death was to the fire ball dodging game. That is likely to get me each time I fight him as I am not good with the mouse.

Doing Eater of Worlds next.
"
I just beat the Searing Exarch on my first time seeing him. I died twice.

Ironically, the first death was to his "Incinerate" slam/smash/burst. One shot me. But it is very easy to dodge once you hear him say "Incinerate". Just run to the edge of the map and he can't hit you.

Second death was to the fire ball dodging game. That is likely to get me each time I fight him as I am not good with the mouse.

Doing Eater of Worlds next.

Eater of Worlds was fairly easy although I did die during the charge ball phase. I don't quite know how many balls I am suppose to charge in that phase...

On to Shaper and Elder next I guess.
"
Shiloto wrote:
So why when i add another 10 int i should lose big chunck of my crit. But the in game tooltip doesnt change?

So the way it works is, when your attributes are equal and you're wearing Leadership's Price, you are able to inflict Brittle (+ Scorch, Sap) on enemies. You can see this ingame when you hit something, 3 different ailments should show up below their health bar.

Brittle increases your base crit chance against that enemy by +15%, but it's only against the enemy, so you don't see it in the character screen. To see this in PoB, you have to go to Configuration, find the "Is the enemy Brittle?", check it off, then enter the effect you're inflicting, up to 15. You should see your effective crit chance skyrocket in PoB, all the way to 100% if you're using Righteous Providence.

A lot of people including me didn't have this checkbox available in PoB. The fix is to type the words "Secrets of Suffering" into the custom modifiers in configuration.

Keep in mind you might not be inflicting a 15% brittle ingame. Keep an eye on the numbers below the bosses you're fighting - one of those is brittle, and will tell you how quickly you're ramping up the effect of the ailment.
"
Eater of Worlds was fairly easy...

The new bosses are fairly easy to be honest, I think I've done both with a few deaths. The funniest one is the blue sub-boss, I threw down my totems and hide half a screen away, and it just died XD

This league's been shitting out the cash, although I think it's because I've gotten some lucky drops (hunter exalt orb, etc). I dont like the league mechanic so I dont do the multiple maps planning to get the big cash drop. Strongboxes and harbingers are good for regular currency but not big cash makers either.
Im running the elementalist and on the passive tree it has heart of flame, but what piece of armor or where was this allocated? i cant seem to find it
"
SleepsSociety wrote:
Im running the elementalist and on the passive tree it has heart of flame, but what piece of armor or where was this allocated? i cant seem to find it

Heart of Flame is one of the passives we take via the large Thread of Hope jewel.
ok gang, I need some help. This should be easy but for gods sake the trade site is killing me and I am likely just missing something obvious.

I have my starter Leadership Price.

I have 2 open jewel sockets to play with.

My Int is 294 and my Strength is 287.

Please help me balance these. My 30 strength ring is open for quality as well but I think that leaves me painfully 1 short of what I need. Here is my POB in case you see some easy way to balance these two stats.

https://pastebin.com/JGn9rvKk

I thought I was just going to be able to get a jewel with 7 strength and be done with it but that does not seem to exist unless I am screwing something up.

Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 14, 2022, 4:54:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info