[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

"
8r3nt wrote:
"
"
8r3nt wrote:

Or you can upgrade it...which is what I am planning on doing :) got a vial of consequence drop from my first onmitect kill xD

perfect! Save some currency too :)

Have you made the switch yet to incinerate?

And the league challenge too :)

Not yet I didnt get to play much this weekend :( also i've improved my crackling lance build so now i can farm moderately juiced T16 maps so i wanna collect a bit more currency before i switch.

I have stopped chaos recipe finally.

I am running T16's with 3 scarabs and Fortune Favors the brave. So much to do in every map :)
"

I am running T16's with 3 scarabs and Fortune Favors the brave. So much to do in every map :)

yeah chaos are becoming cheap now. what scarabs are you running? i spec'ed into harbinger/strongbox/essence/expedition/shrine/eater of the worlds on my atlas tree.

also im waiting for the price of asenath gloves to drop a bit. with all that map juice the explosions gonna feel amazing, cuz big pack size = big chain explosion.
"
8r3nt wrote:
"

yeah chaos are becoming cheap now. what scarabs are you running? i spec'ed into harbinger/strongbox/essence/expedition/shrine/eater of the worlds on my atlas tree.

also im waiting for the price of asenath gloves to drop a bit. with all that map juice the explosions gonna feel amazing, cuz big pack size = big chain explosion.

yeah those will be really good. Infernal Cry is blowing up entire screens now with the ridiculous density.

I am not using any specific scarabs, I just grab 3 useful ones and toss them in and run it.

I feel like shrines and strongboxes have been the two most consistent items for me.

I also am running a ton of beast missions. I think that is being kind of ignored by many this league and there may be a shortage in some of those important beast crafts that could drive the price up a little.
"

I took a peek. Try these suggestions (you probably need all 3 to sustain RF)

1) Anoint Prismatic Skin on amulet

2) Get a level 21 vitality

3) Make sure you have leveled up both Arakali and Tukohama as your pantheons.

You can test these in POB and make sure they fix your ES leak.

Thanks!!
will upgrade belt (totally forget that i've the wrong one xD)

ok for the annoint and the pantheo, great advices, i will upgrade them soon!! vitality 21 only sustain life regen right? not the ES, or im wrong?

..and i've some mana trouble to sustain all auras: i run determin, herald of ash(even with the circle of anguish reservation mod), purity of element and tempest shield..but then i have no room for the banner, something i miss? i think we only take the reservation route (with mastery) at the up-left of the templar start, right?

Thanks again!! ;)

https://pastebin.com/hWBzTLkU
Last edited by Rhadoo on Feb 14, 2022, 4:27:31 AM
You need enlighten level 3 to fit banner. Just skip it for now.

I have a question about righteous providence ascendancy. I got 289 str/int. But i dont get double the crit chance?
"
Shiloto wrote:

I have a question about righteous providence ascendancy. I got 289 str/int. But i dont get double the crit chance?

Your crit chance before Rightous Providence is 11.75% and after it is 26.2% so you are more than doubling your crit chance.
"
Rhadoo wrote:

ok for the annoint and the pantheo, great advices, i will upgrade them soon!! vitality 21 only sustain life regen right? not the ES, or im wrong?

The inquisitor ascendancy Pious Path allows life regeneration to effect energy shield regen when standing on Consecrated Ground so vitality will effect ES as well when standing on the ground, which we are almost always doing.

As Shiloto said, skip Defiance Banner until you have an Enlighten 3
So why when i add another 10 int i should lose big chunck of my crit. But the in game tooltip doesnt change?
"
"
Rhadoo wrote:

The inquisitor ascendancy Pious Path allows life regeneration to effect energy shield regen when standing on Consecrated Ground so vitality will effect ES as well when standing on the ground, which we are almost always doing.

As Shiloto said, skip Defiance Banner until you have an Enlighten 3

Thanks!!

but it's a little weird then, cuz i have an enlight liv.3 linked to purity, determ and herald like my pob show i think.. 92% reservation multipliet at liv. 3 enlight. gem

"
Shiloto wrote:
So why when i add another 10 int i should lose big chunck of my crit. But the in game tooltip doesnt change?

You only have to balance int and str for the Leadership Price amulet. Balancing those stats with out wearing that amulet does not make any difference to the build. As such, you won't see your tool tip change for DPS when you add 10 more int.

You want to be a non crit build (ie using Elemental Overload) until you buy the Leadership Price amulet. Then at that time, you balance your str and int to take advantage of the amulets power.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 14, 2022, 8:16:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info