[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

Guys, on the Inquisitor version: how we sustain ES with righterous fire? I have no problem to sustain life right now, but ES get depleted fast.. i'm missing something?
"
Rhadoo wrote:
Guys, on the Inquisitor version: how we sustain ES with righterous fire? I have no problem to sustain life right now, but ES get depleted fast.. i'm missing something?

If you post your POB and I will take a look for you...
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 13, 2022, 6:31:51 PM
"
"
Rhadoo wrote:

If you post your POB and I will take a look for you.

https://pastebin.com/hWBzTLkU

Thanks
"
Rhadoo wrote:
"
"
Rhadoo wrote:

If you post your POB and I will take a look for you.

https://pastebin.com/hWBzTLkU

Thanks

I took a peek. Try these suggestions (you probably need all 3 to sustain RF)

1) Anoint Prismatic Skin on amulet

2) Get a level 21 vitality

3) Make sure you have leveled up both Arakali and Tukohama as your pantheons.

You can test these in POB and make sure they fix your ES leak.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 13, 2022, 6:34:29 PM
Got my Aegis Aurora yesterday. Any recommendation for what the best next upgrade would be for my survivability?

https://pastebin.com/QyRsLLes
"
alphazeta33 wrote:
Got my Aegis Aurora yesterday. Any recommendation for what the best next upgrade would be for my survivability?

looks great so far! Nice job.

There is one area looks like it is ripe for improvement. As a hybrid build we split our life pool between ES and life which means we are very vulnerable to chaos damage that will bypass our ES entirely. Your chaos res could use some improvement.

As such I would look into improving your rings and glove spots. You can get some really good basic stats (life, chaos, 2 ele resists) for fairly cheap right now so use the trade site and just improve them all as you get some extra chaos.

Here is an example trade filter with a max of 5 chaos per item. Edit the filter to fit what you want to buy but I think you will find you can improve quite a bit by just running the chaos recipe a few times and improving your rares.

After you clean up the rares (don't improve the rare boots), I would then look to buy the unique boots and small cluster pair. Nature's Patience is really strong to protect you while you are standing still channeling.

Take your rare boots off when you shop to improve your other rares. The unique boots do not give any stats so you want to mimic that when improving the rares so that when you put on the uniques, you will still have your resists in a good spot.

Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 13, 2022, 10:51:25 PM
"
Rhadoo wrote:

oh!! I should have seen this issues I talk about below earlier when I first commented. In case you already read that answer above, this recommendation is important.

You have the wrong unique belt on.

You are wearing Coward's Chain, which puts you on full life.
Our build requires Coward's Legacy, which puts you on low life.

We need low life to activate Pain Attunement. The belt you have on prevents Pain Attunement from activating, which is one of our major sources of damage in the build.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 13, 2022, 10:56:52 PM
"
"
Rhadoo wrote:

oh!! I should have seen this issues I talk about below earlier when I first commented. In case you already read that answer above, this recommendation is important.

You have the wrong unique belt on.

You are wearing Coward's Chain, which puts you on full life.
Our build requires Coward's Legacy, which puts you on low life.

We need low life to activate Pain Attunement. The belt you have on prevents Pain Attunement from activating, which is one of our major sources of damage in the build.

Or you can upgrade it...which is what I am planning on doing :) got a vial of consequence drop from my first onmitect kill xD
"
8r3nt wrote:

Or you can upgrade it...which is what I am planning on doing :) got a vial of consequence drop from my first onmitect kill xD

perfect! Save some currency too :)

Have you made the switch yet to incinerate?
"
"
8r3nt wrote:

perfect! Save some currency too :)

Have you made the switch yet to incinerate?

And the league challenge too :)

Not yet I didnt get to play much this weekend :( also i've improved my crackling lance build so now i can farm moderately juiced T16 maps so i wanna collect a bit more currency before i switch.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info