[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

+3 fire listed now for only 2ex

Item Class: Amulets
Rarity: Unique
Leadership's Price
Onyx Amulet
--------
Requirements:
Level: 68
--------
Item Level: 85
--------
+11 to all Attributes (implicit)
--------
+3% to maximum Fire Resistance
-2% to maximum Cold Resistance
-3% to maximum Lightning Resistance
You have Scorching Conflux, Brittle Conflux and Sapping Conflux while your two highest Attributes are equal
Cannot Ignite, Chill, Freeze or Shock
--------
"Remain poised. Remain balanced. Keep all the emotions of a lifetime caged.
Let only your enemies see the truth of your rage."
--------
Corrupted
--------
Note: ~price 2 exalted
I hit level 92 and am chain running alch and go T16's now with no fear of dying. I don't have the DPS yet needed for the end game bosses but all improvements from this point will be to spike DPS fairly significantly.

All Maven invites have been easy so far but I am not juicing them either.

I am closing in on a starter Leadership Price to see if I can get my stats balanced and run RF hopefully.

Atlas is at 112/117 now. Just 4 uniques and Vaal Temple left to run.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 13, 2022, 3:42:20 AM
So, my "best drop" this league wasn't even rare - sold this flask for 90c yesterday. Could have left it priced higher if I was willing to wait I think.

Meanwhile, this quiver shows as 2.8-4.2 ex on Awakened PoE trade, but I can't even move it for one. Anyone know any archers with money to spend?
Hey all once again
Ive had an interesting thought, but maye someone has already tested it?
As of 3.17 we get new Forbidden flesh jewels that let us gan an Ascendancy notable from even another tree (class specific though)
Ive been wondering if any of those could really help us.
For witch Im considering Foridden power (more damage, free power charges) or Profane Bloom (hexproof is a joke now, and boom boom too!) for Occultist tree.
But really interesting might be a necromancer notale Corpse Pact. It gives tremendous amounts of speed, but we need to consume some corpses. A sourse of such might be a disciple of Kitava jewel with Descecrate gem, probably?
Cinderswallow flask might do the trick, but it wont help us maintain stacks on bosses, unless we still run Descecrate.
What are your thoughts?
"
Serafzor wrote:
Hey all once again
Ive had an interesting thought, but maye someone has already tested it?
As of 3.17 we get new Forbidden flesh jewels that let us gan an Ascendancy notable from even another tree (class specific though)
Ive been wondering if any of those could really help us.
For witch Im considering Foridden power (more damage, free power charges) or Profane Bloom (hexproof is a joke now, and boom boom too!) for Occultist tree.
But really interesting might be a necromancer notale Corpse Pact. It gives tremendous amounts of speed, but we need to consume some corpses. A sourse of such might be a disciple of Kitava jewel with Descecrate gem, probably?
Cinderswallow flask might do the trick, but it wont help us maintain stacks on bosses, unless we still run Descecrate.
What are your thoughts?

I am not sure Profane Bloom will work with our build. Profane Bloom uses Chaos damage to create the explosions. We don't typically have any chaos damage in our build to even attempt to scale to the point where it would be useful.

Forbidden Power looks nice. It gives you 24% increased Spell Damage and a nice way to better sustain Elemental Overload.

In past versions of this build we have used Void Sphere which consumes corpses.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 13, 2022, 1:22:50 PM
Nothing fancy here but it helps me in a couple of ways:

1) I finally get a damage curse in my build

2) Makes it easier to sustain RF which gives me more options when shopping for a Leadership Price. I think a +2 will sustain me now (need to double check with POB)

I picked this up for really cheap. I am not sure I quite understand how much the Keystone will effect me but instinct tells me it won't have too big an effect in either direction (good or bad)

Probably not at all, the regeneration from consecrated ground and the replenishment from Aegis don't count as "recharge."
"
alphazeta33 wrote:
Probably not at all, the regeneration from consecrated ground and the replenishment from Aegis don't count as "recharge."

yeah, that was what I was thinking too.

And the fact that we get a hit a ton means that wicked wards positive attribute will be useful since recharge won't be stopped every time we get hit/block. So it might be a small net positive keystone.

More than good enough for a starter Skin of the Lords.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 13, 2022, 4:27:45 PM
Took a small step up today and tried my luck against the under bosses.

I fought Drox, Minotaur, Purifier, Baran and Infinite Hunger. Killed them all deathless.

The only one I had problems with was Minotaur as Maven was being annoying in that fight.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info