[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

"
alphazeta33 wrote:

If I am using physical to lightning support, ie 100% is converted to physical, do I still get a benefit from physical as extra mods?

yes and you can run HoP.
zero luck with drops until now, then first eternal lab for final 2 asc. points, and this enchant as reward:)

"
Brigetiol wrote:
zero luck with drops until now, then first eternal lab for final 2 asc. points, and this enchant as reward:)

Awesome! I think I've only got the enchant I wanted on my own one time in all the leagues I've played and it definitely wasn't one the first try.
So, that hunger boss. Is there a way to avoid those minus armour/evasion stacks? Or is it just kill it fast? :) And I can't do that at the moment 'cause I'm so poor
"
Brigetiol wrote:

Wow!!!!! Congrats :)
Alert!!! :)

I have no idea what happened but when I went to bed there were only a couple of Crowns with our enchant for sale that were expensive and when I woke up there was a ton on sale!

I just got this for only 65c.

"
Alert!!! :)

I have no idea what happened but when I went to bed there were only a couple of Crowns with our enchant for sale that were expensive and when I woke up there was a ton on sale!

I just got this for only 65c.

I'm dreaming about armour/weapon/weapon/helmet/glove/boots/ring/ring/amulet/2 chaos/repeat... :)
So I also got my helmet enchant myself this morning! I had to cancel my lab service but he also got it just now lol so if anyone needs it pls contact him in game @Zark_StillAngry

the roll on increased life/mana/defence is 20% and it's selling for 1ex.
Hi, Why in the build Leadership's Price or Asenath's Gentle Touch? build in Inquisitor
"
snot1rod wrote:
Hi, Why in the build Leadership's Price or Asenath's Gentle Touch? build in Inquisitor

Leadership Price has three functions:

1) It allows us to raise the Fire Res cap so that we can sustain Righteous Fire for a large DPS gain

2) It allows us to go full crit instead of using Elemental Overload, which is another large DPS gain.

3) It provides us with SAP which is a nice defensive layer.

The Asenath gloves give the ability to clear faster. These are not required and you can use a rare in this slot if you want.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 12, 2022, 3:05:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info