[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

Almost perfectly rolled Leadership Price's are going for around 12ex.

A basic +3 to Fire res is as low as 4ex now.

This is very promising.
I'm wondering if maybe trial's only appear in T12 and up now? One of those unwritten changes GGG sometimes throws in. I made it to T12's before seeing a single one, but then after getting my last Ascendency points I had a trial in the next 3 maps! Maybe they didn't change anything and it's just RNG. Who knows?
"
"
8r3nt wrote:

By the way how much was +2 enchanted crown of inward eyes last league? I see a couple on the market currently for 3-4ex, not sure if it’s worth it.

That is about the right price, maybe a little more than previous leagues which were 2-3 ex.

And it is so worth it!! Those final 2 stages to get to 10 are massive damage boosts.

by the way you can get lab service from TFT. incinerate should be pretty cheap. I found someone to run it for 1ex, now just wait and pray lol.
"
I noticed that there is a very reasonably priced Pain Atonement Skin of the Lords (4b2r) for 4ex on sale for those with the funds and looking for those colors.

There has been an amazing amount of Skin of the Lords for sale with keystones that we can't use (ie build breaking). Hopefully that will balance out soon as more come on the market over time.

edit: And a Pain Attunement for 3r3b just went on sale for only 3ex!!!

oh man even cheaper than what I got, wondering if the price will go down even further...
"
alphazeta33 wrote:
"
8r3nt wrote:
@Andy, can you let me know how your build feels when you reach T16 maps? I'm really struggling with my crackling lance league starter in T16 maps. already had like 150 deaths lol...I need to switch to this build asap but dont have the currency to get any end game gear yet.

Is your build the CantripN permafreeze crack lance?

Yup, dont get me wrong, the build is great with decent investment and CantripN is very helpful if you reach out! but im just saving up for this build so dont really want to spend too much on my CL character.

also the skill itself just doesnt suit my playstyle. ggg still havent fixed the fundamental problem of self cast. I really like the idea of self casting but standing still in this game is DEATH! so either you one shot everything or be a gigatank - im going for the latter which is why i choose this build :)

the damage buff this league is just not enough for most of the self cast builds to survive imo.
"
stoudtlr wrote:
I'm wondering if maybe trial's only appear in T12 and up now? One of those unwritten changes GGG sometimes throws in. I made it to T12's before seeing a single one, but then after getting my last Ascendency points I had a trial in the next 3 maps! Maybe they didn't change anything and it's just RNG. Who knows?

if you are trying to spawn trial, keep an eye on kirac mission. i saw quite a few trial mission from him. you can also speed it up by rerolling the missions.
"
8r3nt wrote:

by the way you can get lab service from TFT. incinerate should be pretty cheap. I found someone to run it for 1ex, now just wait and pray lol.

I have never used TFT.

Can you explain how I would go about using it? I would like to get the Harvest enchant for my weapon eventually if I can't find it myself but I don't know what the steps are to buy something outside of the game like this...
"
"
8r3nt wrote:

I have never used TFT.

Can you explain how I would go about using it? I would like to get the Harvest enchant for my weapon eventually if I can't find it myself but I don't know what the steps are to buy something outside of the game like this...

join the TFT discord channel https://discord.gg/JwVwCcm4 and find the archnemesis SC service sub-channel, then under that you can find various sub-channels for different services including lab enchant, ppl will post their service there you can message them, there are LOTS.

btw, we should definitely have a discord channel for this build its much easier to talk there!
"
8r3nt wrote:
"
"
8r3nt wrote:

I have never used TFT.

join the TFT discord channel https://discord.gg/JwVwCcm4 and find the archnemesis SC service sub-channel, then under that you can find various sub-channels for different services including lab enchant, ppl will post their service there you can message them, there are LOTS.

btw, we should definitely have a discord channel for this build its much easier to talk there!

Thank you for the info. I may dip my toes into this sometime this league.
"
stoudtlr wrote:

I got one in a T9 or T10, and it might have been a Kirac mission. But I also didn't see one until level 81.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info