[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

"
stoudtlr wrote:
Am I the only one that is up to red maps and still not seen a labyrinth trial yet? I might have to break down and by one.

They have to have MASSIVELY nerfed these. My first character went to level 86 and my current character is 84 and I have seen 2 trials combined between the 2 characters and I have been doing 98% maps.

If you see me online ping me, and I can give you an Offering. Remember that you don't need to actually run the trial, you just need an offering now.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 10, 2022, 9:18:15 PM
hey stoudtlr, I noticed you are using the Cruelty Support in place of Empower until you can afford it. That seems like a good solution. I have been using a 4b-2r while waiting to switch to 3r 3b, but I may make the change earlier even with out empower and use Cruelty as my 3rd red.

I know we don't do any damage over time, but the "More damage with hits" mod certainly seems good enough for now. And with out controlled destruction, I bet you have a much better up time of EO.
"
hey stoudtlr, I noticed you are using the Cruelty Support in place of Empower until you can afford it. That seems like a good solution. I have been using a 4b-2r while waiting to switch to 3r 3b, but I may make the change earlier even with out empower and use Cruelty as my 3rd red.

I know we don't do any damage over time, but the "More damage with hits" mod certainly seems good enough for now. And with out controlled destruction, I bet you have a much better up time of EO.

Thanks for offering an offering. Lol

That's exactly what I was thinking. It's less dps than controlled destruction, but much more reliable EO without it. Plus, only had to buy one Skin instead of buying 4b for EO and then buying another with only 3b when I switch to crit
OK, finally got my Thread of Hope (95% funded by chaos recipe) and cleaned up my messy tree.

Next up is the belt and watcher's eye combo.
"
8r3nt wrote:
@Andy, can you let me know how your build feels when you reach T16 maps? I'm really struggling with my crackling lance league starter in T16 maps. already had like 150 deaths lol...I need to switch to this build asap but dont have the currency to get any end game gear yet.

Hey, did you get a Pain Attunement Skin? I see one for sale under your name...
One thing I've noticed from monitoring my own progress along with Tweedacus and Andy's is that it is definitely possible to league start with this build as long as you slightly modify the tree to start as EO instead of crit.

This is definitely not the best league starter. Far from it even due to low AOE and steep gear requirements. But I am guessing Andy and I have roughly the same total played time (between 2 characters for Andy and 1 character for me) and are at about the same point right now with this build. He had a much smoother time getting here though since he leveled a different character first for currency.

Tweedacus also league started this and is at 93 currently only missing Leadership's Price before he can switch to crit.

My point is just that if you prefer to only play one build a league it can be done with this. There's no requirement for this to be your second character, but leveling and early mapping will definitely be easier if it is your second character.
Aegis Aurora is the MVP for this build. Last night I finally plunked down 1.2X for it and my scorching ray totems feel much tankier. I can clear chiseled alch and clear T16 maps, but I need to buy a 6L soul mantle ASAP. I was waiting for stuff to get cheaper, which they are, but for some reason 1X jumped from 80C to 115C in like 1.5 days...
"
"
8r3nt wrote:
@Andy, can you let me know how your build feels when you reach T16 maps? I'm really struggling with my crackling lance league starter in T16 maps. already had like 150 deaths lol...I need to switch to this build asap but dont have the currency to get any end game gear yet.

Hey, did you get a Pain Attunement Skin? I see one for sale under your name...

Yes I did!! Been gathering gear for this build before I switch, and snipped this one for only 4ex!! It’s not for sale tho, I should move it, it does not belong to that stash tab lmao!

By the way how much was +2 enchanted crown of inward eyes last league? I see a couple on the market currently for 3-4ex, not sure if it’s worth it.
ok, I hit my next goal which was to get the belt and watcher's eye. This should give me the added damage to now push past T13's I hope.

I think my next goal is to make the final switch to 3r 3b even if I stay EO for a while and pick up a Skin of the Lords with a non bad key stone. Later in the league I will upgrade this to a good keystone.
"
8r3nt wrote:

By the way how much was +2 enchanted crown of inward eyes last league? I see a couple on the market currently for 3-4ex, not sure if it’s worth it.

That is about the right price, maybe a little more than previous leagues which were 2-3 ex.

And it is so worth it!! Those final 2 stages to get to 10 are massive damage boosts.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info