[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

"
stoudtlr wrote:

thanks for the test!! You posted while I was making an edit about dropping vitality. I'm going to see how it is without it, but some of these new metamorph type things have a lot of degen so I may end up keeping it in.

with the insane Inquisitor regen, I have not noticed this but I have seen many others mention it as a danger on reddit. It makes me wonder if I should even both turning on RF when the time comes or not...I guess I can test it and see what it is like.

The good news is that more Leadership prices are going on sale every day. I have seen +3 Fire res for as cheap as 5ex, which is very reasonable considering the power level it gives us.
"
"
stoudtlr wrote:

thanks for the test!! You posted while I was making an edit about dropping vitality. I'm going to see how it is without it, but some of these new metamorph type things have a lot of degen so I may end up keeping it in.

with the insane Inquisitor regen, I have not noticed this but I have seen many others mention it as a danger on reddit. It makes me wonder if I should even both turning on RF when the time comes or not...I guess I can test it and see what it is like.

The good news is that more Leadership prices are going on sale every day. I have seen +3 Fire res for as cheap as 5ex, which is very reasonable considering the power level it gives us.

if you do turn off RF you could even get a cheaper Leadership without +3 fire. I haven't loaded the POB to check, but I think Inquisitor would still be 16mil or more wouldn't it?
"
stoudtlr wrote:

if you do turn off RF you could even get a cheaper Leadership without +3 fire. I haven't loaded the POB to check, but I think Inquisitor would still be 16mil or more wouldn't it?

hmm, I don't know if I am doing something wrong but I see a massive drop in DPS if I disable RF.

17.5 down to 12.5m

Am I doing this right? that seems like too much DPS for just RF but that is the only click I am making...

https://pastebin.com/zE0kTVkH

"
"
stoudtlr wrote:

hmm, I don't know if I am doing something wrong but I see a massive drop in DPS if I disable RF.

17.5 down to 12.5m

Am I doing this right? that seems like too much DPS for just RF but that is the only click I am making...

Well, regular RF is 39% more, so that is pretty huge...
"
Claeysken wrote:
"
"
stoudtlr wrote:

17.5 down to 12.5m

Well, regular RF is 39% more, so that is pretty huge...

Yep. I only maintained dps on guardian by switching life regen nodes for dps nodes.
@Andy, can you let me know how your build feels when you reach T16 maps? I'm really struggling with my crackling lance league starter in T16 maps. already had like 150 deaths lol...I need to switch to this build asap but dont have the currency to get any end game gear yet.
Last edited by 8r3nt on Feb 10, 2022, 5:25:48 PM
"
8r3nt wrote:
@Andy, can you let me know how your build feels when you reach T16 maps? I'm really struggling with my crackling lance league starter in T16 maps. already had like 150 deaths lol...I need to switch to this build asap but dont have the currency to get any end game gear yet.

will do although it will probably be quite a while. I am still in the same gear I starting mapping with and have a ton of upgrades to buy for T16's.

I am however doing fairly well at T11-T12's so if I clear those out, I may step up again even if I can't afford any upgrades yet.
"
8r3nt wrote:

Is your build the CantripN permafreeze crack lance?
Am I the only one that is up to red maps and still not seen a labyrinth trial yet? I might have to break down and by one.
I noticed that there is a very reasonably priced Pain Atonement Skin of the Lords (4b2r) for 4ex on sale for those with the funds and looking for those colors.

There has been an amazing amount of Skin of the Lords for sale with keystones that we can't use (ie build breaking). Hopefully that will balance out soon as more come on the market over time.

edit: And a Pain Attunement for 3r3b just went on sale for only 3ex!!!
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 10, 2022, 9:32:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info