[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

"
Reflexes18 wrote:

Bottled faith does give you consecrated ground but that consecrated ground will not regen your energy shield. Being an Inquisitor regens your energy shield with consecrated ground.

I understand, for an instance i taught that life regen also applied to the ES regen with Immortal Ambition but no, it is only leech so in that way templar has the edge that can regen some ES.

I also understand the point about being more squishy in a sense,but i feel like for mapping it can be a good thing, but I havent tested yet.

Also as an update, already killed Sirus A8, I died one time but it was because I stand on a degen circle and didnt notice :P Damage felt good, can be better (I already buy empower 4 but that was after the fight) but overall is a smooth fight for us.
The important difference is Inquisitor's Pious path, where life REGEN gives ES RECOVERY. Very important in that it does NOT give ES REGEN, which immortal ambition prevents.

So with elementalist we can't recover the ES except by leeching, either direct ES leech or overflow life leech.

With inquisitor, you can stand in your hideout and the ES will fill back up to full, negating the downside of the immortal ambition.
This is me atm! Did get Whisper of doom now..

I do good dps but sometimes i just insta die....

Should i move some points ?

https://pastebin.com/HVNPqFYV
-Livredd
Ok another quick question. I have swapped to vulcanos dagger and my damage is crazy high now for the exchange of a little bit of energy shield. Battlemage boost it way high. Why would one still run cerubus. The life leech doesn’t even matter since I leech energy shield.
"
TwisterDon wrote:
Ok another quick question. I have swapped to vulcanos dagger and my damage is crazy high now for the exchange of a little bit of energy shield. Battlemage boost it way high. Why would one still run cerubus. The life leech doesn’t even matter since I leech energy shield.

If you have max capped chaos resist, it seems like Vulcanos would work great.

If you have low chaos resist, I bet you will miss life leech.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on May 1, 2021, 11:29:35 AM
"
Livredd wrote:

Hmm, overall things look very good to me.

The only item that stands out is your health pool is a little smaller than expected at this level.

The end goal is around 8k combined between ES and Life.

One small thing I noticed is that you don't have quality on some of your gear. Get all gear to minimum 20% and then beast craft the important items to 30%. It all adds up in the end.
"
"
Livredd wrote:

Hmm, overall things look very good to me.

The only item that stands out is your health pool is a little smaller than expected at this level.

The end goal is around 8k combined between ES and Life.

One small thing I noticed is that you don't have quality on some of your gear. Get all gear to minimum 20% and then beast craft the important items to 30%. It all adds up in the end.

Something I can add is that you are using infernal blow instead of infernal cry but besides that I dont know what else you can upgrade, the thing that concerns me is that you have like 1million dps less than me, and with way better gear, I dont know if I did the calculations wrong in PoB. You are reaching 4million dps, which overall should be good, with that dps I manage to do Sirus and the other content in the game.

The last point of upgrade are the awakened gems and the skin of the loyal +1. Thats the only thing I can point out
"
TwisterDon wrote:

I did the changes with my PoB with Vulcanos and I actually loss about 600K dps, the life leech and cast speed and about 1K ES, so I dont consider it that good for me as an Elementalist. I did the same changes with a Inquisitor and it seems it gives like 200K dps or a little more but you still loss ES,life leech and cast speed. So I dont feel its worth it.
@Chubbypuppy

I have noticed that your skill gems are difference then what the guide suggests for the incinerate spell. Is there any hidden strategy or testing around that?

I am also trying out your petrified blood gem setup and i do tend to get one shot sometimes if there is any chaos damage and if i get overwhelmed.
Would an awakened fire penetration support be stronger then using the inspiration support?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info