[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

"

I just ground out the chaos recipe today (yuck!) and bought a Cinderswallow.

It fits the build very nicely, at least until I can some day afford a Bottled Faith, which at my current pace means never :)

Actually I was playing around with my PoB and saw that Cinderswallow gave more DPS than bottled faith, it also gives more QoL with the instant regen of life/ES so definitely it wasn't a bad buy. Actually the things that gave me the more dps atm for me are:

1)Cinderswallow
2)Empower 4
3)Bottled Faith

Currently im going for a Bottled Faith just because its the most expensive one
Wouldn't it be more cost effective/DPS increase to get the cinderswallow and empower 4 first, if faith is much more expensive?
Hello. I do like this build alot, clean play style etc!

This is my setup atm https://pastebin.com/1EkAEPSS

Let me know if there is anyhting i can do to get it even better.
-Livredd
"
Chubbypuppy wrote:
Wouldn't it be more cost effective/DPS increase to get the cinderswallow and empower 4 first, if faith is much more expensive?

Yeah but i don't know I just wanted to make it that way :P I already managed to get Bottled Faith and Cinderswallow, now im going towards the Empower 4. Im just trying to get Sirus A8 so I can test it there because mapping was already a breeze. So I will update on that one :D
"
Livredd wrote:
Hello. I do like this build alot, clean play style etc!

This is my setup atm https://pastebin.com/1EkAEPSS

Let me know if there is anything i can do to get it even better.

The things I would recommend:

1)Getting the last lab point
2)Your Wise Oak isn't doing a lot because your highest res is lightning so you aren't getting the fire pen.
3)After Arcane Guarding maybe try getting the jewel sockets so you can have jewels with: cast speed with fire skills/cast speed and try to get higher cast speed numbers

I'm not an expert with this and still learning about it but that is what I can point out.
"
Chubbypuppy wrote:
@Andy - Nice! I was hoping for a cinderswallow drop when I killed Catarina last nite (1 death) but she gave me the helm.

Last night while doing chores I was thinking how I can improve my build more, and thinking about the original guide. I lament that I cant afford things like level 5 awaken hextouch... then realized that I path right by Whispers of Doom!!

A bit of juggling and I improved my POB DPS by 15% !! Lost the stone golem (242 regen), some armor (1500), negligible life and ES. I had to take a strength node and buy another ring with a socket to fit everything in.

Here is the new POB:

https://pastebin.com/5VWKR7EX

Very nice! It is wonderful that the build is flexible enough to try different things. You are doing a great job theory crafting.
"
Donizuka wrote:
"
Chubbypuppy wrote:

Yeah but i don't know I just wanted to make it that way :P I already managed to get Bottled Faith and Cinderswallow, now im going towards the Empower 4. Im just trying to get Sirus A8 so I can test it there because mapping was already a breeze. So I will update on that one :D

Nice flask set up :)

Do you miss the chaos res from replacing Atziri's Promise?
"

Do you miss the chaos res from replacing Atziri's Promise?

Thats a nice question and I haven't considered it yet, when I get to the encounters with Al Hezmin mobs I will find out, but I will blindly say that maybe I should be fine, the recover from Cinderswallow is pretty strong actually. I actually was trying of doing maps without a life flask and just with utility flasks just testing it out. It turned out to be actually good, so I will consider it (maybe not for bosses but for mapping).
"
Very nice! It is wonderful that the build is flexible enough to try different things. You are doing a great job theory crafting.

Thank you for the compliment!

I ran some T14? ultimatums last night and died in 2 of them, the rest of the map and the boss was fine though. The budget setup showing its seams, it's less tanky than the real deal :D

It's weird though - sometimes something happens and I'm instantly left with no ES, so I have to run around a bit for it to regen/recover from some hits. I assume only hits can deplete my ES that instantly, so wouldn't I have recovered some at least?

How does this ES on block work? Say I have 1000 life and 1000 ES and recover 500 ES on block, then I get hit for 1500. I assumed I would have 500 life and 500ES.
I'm thinking if I can fit in a timeless jewel.

I think in the original guide we can consider replacing unnatural instinct with either Corrupted Soul or Immortal Ambition (if you are inquisitor with Pious Path and life regen, since that will recover your ES). Edit - you can't place the timeless jewel where unnatural instinct is in the POB, since we need to keep Pain Attunement. Use it where it replaces Mind over Matter.

For my build neither is good. I'm running petrified blood so corrupted soul (half damage goes through ES) is bad. I can't recover ES like inquisitor so immortal ambition is bad.

I'm considering Supreme Decadence (life flask recovery is 30% less but also applies to ES). Panicked flasks gives instant recovery, so having a panick button for ES recover of 1K or more would be nice.

Last edited by Chubbypuppy on Apr 30, 2021, 1:42:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info