[3.10] Herald Power Siphon Guardian | OP as heck | Money making guide and Scion version included

@DawnOfDusk Btw you're missing 1 minimum frenzy charge. The corruption on your gloves is +1 to maximum frenzy charges.
"
DawnOfDusk_ wrote:

8 rare jewels and 1 pure might/guile/aptitude (with - mana reserved) allow you to drop two enlighten gems. You can look at my PoB I posted above

Aren't you running 9 with -mana reserved and pure might, making it 10? Or is that purely because you picked up war banner as well and will 8 + pure might (with - mana) suffice without warbanner?
"
dguay wrote:
"
DawnOfDusk_ wrote:
"
n4zroth wrote:

How many -reduced mana jewels do we need for that to work?
And what do we optimally get on items to allow the additional empower?

8 rare jewels and 1 pure might/guile/aptitude (with - mana reserved) allow you to drop two enlighten gems. You can look at my PoB I posted above

I count 7 rare jewels + mantra of flames + conq efficiency + Pure might with reduced mana reserved.

Also, how do you get Discipline to 30? Your gloves give +4, Empower gives +3, then Discipline 21+4+3 = 28.

You’re right, I counted mantra as a rare jewel. My build only have +4 gloves but can get +6 if you have the money. Also two permanent frenzy charges is good enough for me
Last edited by DawnOfDusk_ on Apr 28, 2020, 3:04:43 PM
"
n4zroth wrote:
"
DawnOfDusk_ wrote:

Aren't you running 9 with -mana reserved and pure might, making it 10? Or is that purely because you picked up war banner as well and will 8 + pure might (with - mana) suffice without warbanner?

You can look at my PoB for more details. I might have miscounted or counted the mantra as rare
"
DawnOfDusk_ wrote:
"
n4zroth wrote:
"
DawnOfDusk_ wrote:

You can look at my PoB for more details. I might have miscounted or counted the mantra as rare

Do you use Flesh and Stone only for the Blind?
"
DawnOfDusk_ wrote:

Just hit level 100 with this build. Overall, it was an OP build. My build is on sale if anyone interest (1.8m pure tooltip dmg, 11.1k ES/5k regen with one replenishing, basically unkillable)

how much is the wand worth? and if you crafted it, can you tell me how you did it?
Hey man, i want to try this build. Do you think i can start it with 85ex.
And what i should buy first. Thx for the guide.
Nice budget build.
anyone able to stand in storm at this point? how many auras are you running? I got issues trying to cap my phys reduction %, currently at 67%. 7911 ES, 4525 es regen. Been told I need more auras, not sure what to add. Open to suggestions please.
I just switched from LL arc to this, just bought some cheap rmr jewels, will progressively upgrade them, but my DPS seems a bit low on single target.

https://pastebin.com/2mtutmu8

I currently get my charges from harmony of purpose, so that's not it, I'm only getting up to 19m dps with barrage with my current gear setup. Switching from ES leach and maligaros to inc crit damage and ele weakness shadows and dust only brings it to 21m.

Next few upgrades planned are: 3rd voices 5, int/es split personality and getting crit multi WE and pickung up some shadows and dust with ele weakness.

EDIT: Forgot to set boss to shaper/elder, basically half the DPS I mentioned above.

With crit multi WE, Crit multi Amulet and Ele weakness shadows and dust (So around 60-70 ex more invested) I get to 15m dps. https://pastebin.com/fy8NueFt

Anyone got some tips for more ST DPS, cause that's still lower than CI Arc.
Last edited by todnesser on Apr 29, 2020, 6:37:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info