[3.10] Herald Power Siphon Guardian | OP as heck | Money making guide and Scion version included

"
cryion wrote:
"
DawnOfDusk_ wrote:

Just hit level 100 with this build. Overall, it was an OP build. My build is on sale if anyone interest (1.8m pure tooltip dmg, 11.1k ES/5k regen with one replenishing, basically unkillable)

Do you have a 'final' POB by any chance?
Been leveling a Scion since yesterday based on your posts and enjoying it a lot!

https://pastebin.com/rT0wwZ9k
This is my level 100's PoB
Is there a budget version of this build that doesn't require lvl 100? Currently lvl90 and wanting to transition into this but not sure if its possible to take points out from anything and still have good results
what gloves are best overall with nice rolls would it be Shadows and Dust Clasped Mitts with ele weakness curse?
I'm really lost on what to upgrade next. Shield bases aren't available for purchase, rings are non-existent and I don't really know what I would profit from the most.
Somebody that can take a look and give me some tips, please?
Thanks!
(The char is the only Guardian I got :-))
"
what gloves are best overall with nice rolls would it be Shadows and Dust Clasped Mitts with ele weakness curse?

I prefer Hands of the High Templar with + level gems. It can give you up to lvl 30 discipline, haste, grace with empower as support
I'm thinking about transitioning to this build from my LL Arc right now, but the DPS in PoB seems rather low, is there something that I'm missing or is it a lot more ingame than in PoB?

https://pastebin.com/Pag3TBLd

With Chain I would be at 4m DPS, with Barrage at 14m DPS without vaal skills, would love if someone could take a look or at least explain what I'm missing, cause with CI Arc I would be at 17m dps for bosses and for mapping.

Edit: If I want to play with ES-Leech, is malgaro's a good option?

Edit2: Switched out Grace for Anger and would now be at 5m dps with chain and 17m with barrage.
Last edited by todnesser on Apr 28, 2020, 1:45:33 PM
"
DawnOfDusk_ wrote:
"

I prefer Hands of the High Templar with + level gems. It can give you up to lvl 30 discipline, haste, grace with empower as support

How many -reduced mana jewels do we need for that to work?
And what do we optimally get on items to allow the additional empower?
Last edited by n4zroth on Apr 28, 2020, 1:42:25 PM
"
n4zroth wrote:
"
DawnOfDusk_ wrote:
"

8 rare jewels and 1 pure might/guile/aptitude (with - mana reserved) allow you to drop two enlighten gems. You can look at my PoB I posted above
what would be best craft on this i annul off 2 bad rolls would frenzy/non channelling maybe avian skill?

"
DawnOfDusk_ wrote:
"
n4zroth wrote:

8 rare jewels and 1 pure might/guile/aptitude (with - mana reserved) allow you to drop two enlighten gems. You can look at my PoB I posted above

I count 7 rare jewels + mantra of flames + conq efficiency + Pure might with reduced mana reserved.

Also, how do you get Discipline to 30? Your gloves give +4, Empower gives +3, then Discipline 21+4+3 = 28.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info