[3.10] Herald Power Siphon Guardian | OP as heck | Money making guide and Scion version included

I have 80ex
Should I go scion or guardian with a 60+ex budget version.
"This build will be absolutely gutted next patch" Was it confirmed ?
How to craft that wand? can anyone explain me how can i do it?
For all looking to facetank Sirus 8 and stand in the storm, this is my Scion doing so: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZ_cjmfwK1Y&t=19s

I put 2 replenishing to demonstrate in my tree but 1 is sufficient enough when you have enough ES regen elsewhere in your gear.
Last edited by laststraw9 on Apr 29, 2020, 11:12:45 AM
Hey man!

I've asked question somewhere close when you made post about how much it costs, anyway now im around 150 ex deep in build maybe some more and i love it.
Rn got no questions just wanted to say thanks for all the help you gave us for build, gj!

cheers man
Guys is level 80 high enough to switch to this build? I was leveling as VD Spellslinger but Im not investing in gear for this and I feel weak now. Ofc Im not talking about farming T16 and bosses at lvl 80 but to just level faster in early red tier maps?
At jewel section for medium cluster jewels, it writes 4 or 5 passive skills (no difference between 4 or 5)

but it adds %10 it is writing is it really not matter?

If it does not matter I will go and buy 5 passive ones.

Looking forward to your help guys.
Amazing build! Had a blast farming delirium with it. Can only recommend it.

Looking for a quick sell of my caracter to fund the next project. Any reasonable offer accepted.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2850217
Last edited by Arrreat on Apr 29, 2020, 2:22:08 PM
"
MidBlues wrote:
At jewel section for medium cluster jewels, it writes 4 or 5 passive skills (no difference between 4 or 5)

You don't take the 5th passive. So you take all 4 of a 4passive, or just the 1 mandatory small, 2 notables and jewel socket of a 5passive.
"
DasWiggles wrote:
"
MidBlues wrote:

You don't take the 5th passive. So you take all 4 of a 4passive, or just the 1 mandatory small, 2 notables and jewel socket of a 5passive.

Thank you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info