[3.10] Herald Power Siphon Guardian | OP as heck | Money making guide and Scion version included

"
teslabear wrote:
Hit level 100 today with this build. Have only died once since switching from EK at level 96 (to reflect lieutenant in lab ffs) so basically indestructible.

Couple of videos:

Simulacrum waves 19 and 20, both with bosses, Kosis on 20
https://youtu.be/OEcVcyfuQhY

Burial Chambers with a bunch of shit on it
https://youtu.be/5hx8wK_nBWA

A rough estimate of investment is about
~200ex for jewels
~130ex for hh
~100ex (depending on your luck while crafting rings/shield/boots) for the rest of the gear

EDIT -
I didn't factor in cost of gems. With awakened chain and all the +1s it could be another 75ex. Regular chain works fine when getting started (better than awakened fork) especially with a high aps wand. Barrage 21 is cheap though and that is when you're more concerned with damage.

You could squeeze a lot out of this build at 200ex. Once you get your 5 passive voices and hit around 96 you'll be set.

Also, I add this to my split personality jewel in PoB to help factor in all the clusters:
Spoiler

FOR HERALD STACKING
Endbringer 25 x 5 x 6
750% increased damage
Purposeful Harbinger 10 x 5 x 9
450% increased effect of non-curse auras from your skills
Corrupted

I leveled to 98.66 without dying and then died four times, twice to Sirus, twice in maps. Feelsbadman. Trying to go for a bit mroe ES as I'm only at 7.2k but jewels with ES and a good stat are 20ex+ so I'll just farm more and try not to die :(

Does "damage with wands" do anything for this build?
Last edited by n4zroth on Apr 27, 2020, 6:53:58 PM

Just hit level 100 with this build. Overall, it was an OP build. My build is on sale if anyone interest (1.8m pure tooltip dmg, 11.1k ES/5k regen with one replenishing, basically unkillable)
Also Selling this boths boys

"
DawnOfDusk_ wrote:

Just hit level 100 with this build. Overall, it was an OP build. My build is on sale if anyone interest (1.8m pure tooltip dmg, 11.1k ES/5k regen with one replenishing, basically unkillable)

Hit me if you selling the gloves and shield :D
"
DawnOfDusk_ wrote:

Do you have a 'final' POB by any chance?
Been leveling a Scion since yesterday based on your posts and enjoying it a lot!
what is the best way to craft a wand like the guide has any suggestions i be very grateful :)

what should I craft with multimod?
I can craft addidtional 9-10% elemental penetration and % increased phys dmg or maybe flat ligh dmg or phys flat dmg. Pls help me guys
Last edited by smawek12 on Apr 28, 2020, 8:26:57 AM
The advertising is getting a little out of hand guys.
If you have something to sell post it on poe trade and wait and not spam the forums with unrelated stuff.

This is a build guide not Super Bowl commercial break.

Somebody recommended a Replenishing Presence cluster yesterday. Tried it out and damn now the build feels broken.
Farmed 100% Delirium Tower and just tanked Kosis. It was hilarious.
If you have some survivability issues go for it.

"
smawek12 wrote:

I can craft addidtional 9-10% elemental penetration and % increased phys dmg or maybe flat ligh dmg or phys flat dmg. Pls help me guys

Nice wand. I would personally go for %phys and attack speed. But double ele pen could be nice aswell.
Last edited by K4P0T on Apr 28, 2020, 9:16:54 AM
OMG this looks amazing. I am fairly new to the game can someone clear something up for me pls? I started with ED and I wasn't really happy with the dps, switched to a coc lightning ball assassin and it feels really good but it doesn't have the zoom zoom clear.

Is this build the perfect storm of mapping speed and boss dps? I can already farm currency quite well, should I farm for 60 exa for the budget version and switch to the guardian and farm with that one or farm more currency to start this? What would be a good amount? 150exa?
"
K4P0T wrote:
The advertising is getting a little out of hand guys.
If you have something to sell post it on poe trade and wait and not spam the forums with unrelated stuff.

This is a build guide not Super Bowl commercial break.

Somebody recommended a Replenishing Presence cluster yesterday. Tried it out and damn now the build feels broken.
Farmed 100% Delirium Tower and just tanked Kosis. It was hilarious.
If you have some survivability issues go for it.

"
smawek12 wrote:

Nice wand. I would personally go for %phys and attack speed. But double ele pen could be nice aswell.

I can multimod 2 prefixes only so i thought the best idea is ele pen and % phys dmg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info