[3.10] Herald Power Siphon Guardian | OP as heck | Money making guide and Scion version included

hyped i got this ammy for this build

Last edited by Jeso on Apr 28, 2020, 8:56:04 PM
Could someone please take a look at my tree/gear? I have a feeling I screwed something up. At level 94 I'm unable to take all the sockets and struggle with using enough 1% reserved jewels...

What am I doing wrong?

EDIT: Can't even think how do people find space for Watcher's eye... Not like I'll be corrupting my clusters to hit 1% RMR...
Last edited by 4nthraxx on Apr 29, 2020, 1:59:01 AM
Don't usually do this but, since I've taken it this far I thought I'd make some videos for what I've come up with after reading this guide.
My gear is okay, I have quite a few pieces I need to upgrade to be complete. I have no minimum frenzy charges. Once I get a better amulet I will push that a bit more and upgrade my rings and shield. My wand feels good but, I am still feeling like I should be upgrading it. There is a few jewels as well I'd like to get some more useful rolls on. I'm using 3x 3 passive Voices. For anyone interested, I've spent a total of around 1800 exalts total on my gear and honestly, to be perfect or at least where I want to be, I still need another 1k or so. My voices alone cost me nearly 500 exalts. I was able to corrupt one of the endbrginers but the others each cost me 55-70 exalts. I will play guardian to lvl 100 then I will switch to Scion and make a Scion version with 4x 3 passive voices.
Sitting at 82% phys reduction in HO. With barrage support I'm sitting at around 22m dps, almost fully buffed around 27m. At this moment, I have 16 jewels with 1% reduced mana reserved, a total that includes almost all of my medium cluster jewels and unique jewels as well as rare ones. I have enough RMR that I brought my heraldry total to 1 instead of 3, bringing me to 8x endbringer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IJWjnRvqOg Wave 19 Kosis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ge7NdohTIpc 100% Delirium T6 w/ Omni & Kosis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWT4Y0IZP9M Minotaur Map

Don't make videos very often. I will record a8 sirus once I'm there. As well, if there is any video anyone would like as a request, let me know and I will do what I can. POB if anyone is interested: https://pastebin.com/vcptKBAU

For anyone interested, about half of what I've spent on this character was made from my first league character which was an impale cyclone slayer. The rest made with this character selling sims and a few things here and there I've come across. Watcher's Eyes have been my biggest sales. Sold 2 now for 100+ ex with around 90-95 ex profit on each along with quite a few around the 80 ex mark.
Last edited by gato8344 on Apr 29, 2020, 1:07:08 AM
"
Jeso wrote:

did you craft this if so how did you do it graz on the nice amulet :)

also how come we do not use call of the brother hood rings i have hatred one would it best to run 2 brother hoods instead or is unset better?

also crafted this so what set up is best?

Last edited by AngusKhanTheGreat on Apr 29, 2020, 3:38:57 AM
"
"
Jeso wrote:

also how come we do not use call of the brother hood rings i have hatred one would it best to run 2 brother hoods instead or is unset better?

I bought it, so not sure how it was crafted
cotb are sick, im running 2 atm
Last edited by Jeso on Apr 29, 2020, 3:51:53 AM
"
Jeso wrote:
"
"
Jeso wrote:

I bought it, so not sure how it was crafted
cotb are sick, im running 2 atm

oh nice what did you pay if you dnt mind me asking?
"
DawnOfDusk_ wrote:
"
n4zroth wrote:
"
DawnOfDusk_ wrote:

8 rare jewels and 1 pure might/guile/aptitude (with - mana reserved) allow you to drop two enlighten gems. You can look at my PoB I posted above

Aren't you running 9 with -mana reserved and pure might, making it 10? Or is that purely because you picked up war banner as well and will 8 + pure might (with - mana) suffice without warbanner?

You can look at my PoB for more details. I might have miscounted or counted the mantra as rare

I did, I don't get it :-D
You're running 10 1% reduced jewels in your PoB. If I put an additional one in mine, making it 10 as well (and add the pure might), I get different mana reserved calculations than you do. The nodes on the tree for reduced mana are the same. What the f am I missing?
Last edited by n4zroth on Apr 29, 2020, 4:48:34 AM
"
"
Jeso wrote:

The build is quite socket starved if you have to use 2 enlighten 4.

"
zyphly wrote:
anyone able to stand in storm at this point? how many auras are you running? I got issues trying to cap my phys reduction %, currently at 67%. 7911 ES, 4525 es regen. Been told I need more auras, not sure what to add. Open to suggestions please.

Get 1 or 2 replenishing presence clusters and you can easily tank the storm as Guardian. 3 for Scion.
Last edited by K4P0T on Apr 29, 2020, 4:57:57 AM
"
4nthraxx wrote:
Could someone please take a look at my tree/gear? I have a feeling I screwed something up. At level 94 I'm unable to take all the sockets and struggle with using enough 1% reserved jewels...

What am I doing wrong?

EDIT: Can't even think how do people find space for Watcher's eye... Not like I'll be corrupting my clusters to hit 1% RMR...

You should put one big costly mana reservation aura in your shield instead of herald, like hatred.
"
Gafiry wrote:
"
4nthraxx wrote:

What am I doing wrong?

You should put one big costly mana reservation aura in your shield instead of herald, like hatred.

Thanks a lot!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info