[3.10] Herald Power Siphon Guardian | OP as heck | Money making guide and Scion version included

is power siphon really better dps? every way i manage to compare it to arc it seems like a dps downgrade, pretty sizeable too. (using community fork pob)
"
moldycondom wrote:
"
teslabear wrote:

Thanks, I've added in the Malformation video because I really needed a map clear one!

I'll do one with some Legions because that makes this build go insane
Hi!
so im looking at the POB. and cant see were he is placing his split personality's?
"
MrForsberG97 wrote:
Hi!
so im looking at the POB. and cant see were he is placing his split personality's?

Right side medium cluster jewels
"
BinaryX wrote:
is power siphon really better dps? every way i manage to compare it to arc it seems like a dps downgrade, pretty sizeable too. (using community fork pob)

I've played both now and I feel the same. Map clear is a bit better with power siphon because of its range but when it comes to red beasts/map bosses, Power Siphon feels abysmal without switching to barrage. Idk, maybe I'm doing something wrong or missing something but that's just my experience.
Thanks Moldy, this guide is great and it works perfectly for me.

Just switch from Arc version.

Now I'm on lv.97 + 3 voices 7.

Use rare wand, dmg output is great.

To kill T16 map boss, I don't even swap gem.

S8 is a joke.

The weakness point is here my ES only reach 6K+, meanwhile the price of jewels those have mana reserved + es% is way too expensive.
This build overall is a lot better than arc ime. It's not quite as good for map bosses, but clear is so much better. I just swap barrage in for guardians/sirus. Otherwise it's fine. Arc is nowhere near as nice a feeling for mapping as PS is.
I just transitioned from EK guard to this and the clear, speedy zoom zoom is amazing. Thanks for the guide! Anyhow, I'm missing my insta conqueror and everything killed from my previous build. For this build I'm going for 2 Replenishing so the damage dropped, not sure if a lot or not but very noticeable when I don't swap barrage for t16 bosses. Can anyone look at my char and tell me what am missing or any piece of gear I should change/upgrade? I have 200ex more to spend and I wanna make this my final build this league. :D
Im leveling Guardian now because I wanna try this build before will be nerfed in next league and can someone tell me whats the best way to craft decent wand?

Probably imbued base but what ilvl? Should have influence on it or no to slam later with crusader orb? Alt/regal spam or fossils?
First off, thank you so much for the guide. Just spent around ~120ex on gear to test out the build and it's absolutely amazing.

Need some guidance on where to go from here. Should I upgrade from 7p voices to 5p for extra skill points/ES? Or should I upgrade support gems to 21/23 and buy Awakened Chain? Or should I buy 21/23 Heralds (currently using 20/23)? Also, is there any way to get Path of Building to read my herald jewels properly so I can actually calculate DPS? Thanks in advance and thanks again for the great build!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info