[3.10] Herald Power Siphon Guardian | OP as heck | Money making guide and Scion version included

How are you guys crafting the wand?

is it just spam alterations until you get 2 good mods then craicic?

should i just buy a magic with flaring on it?
Last edited by Shanwen222 on Apr 26, 2020, 2:56:01 PM
First awakener trey, removed 1 trash prefix with lucky annul and the result is this:

Gonna divine later, could be better but still decent.

How can I make the single target damage better without Barrage? It's not very good while mapping for killing simple map boss or Delirium bosses... Even some rares need 5-6 hits before dying. Do you guys really switch to Barrage while mapping?

Even killing map boss with Barrage Support is a pain... What am I missing?

Missing ele pen on wand but I doubt that would make that big of a difference because even with all 3 Impurity on, damage on boss sucks...
Last edited by dguay on Apr 26, 2020, 5:09:02 PM
What should I focus on upgrading first? Another 1% jewel so I can fit in more split personalities? Better 1% jewels with 2+ good stats? A better watcher's eye with crit? Or even awakened chain?
Thanks!
"
dguay wrote:

How can I make the single target damage better without Barrage? It's not very good while mapping for killing simple map boss or Delirium bosses... Even some rares need 5-6 hits before dying. Do you guys really switch to Barrage while mapping?

Missing ele pen on wand but I doubt that would make that big of a difference...

I'm playing scion version and it's absolutely disgusting. I don't even have to swap gem for single target. Killed everything included sirus with awakened chain.
"
DawnOfDusk_ wrote:
"
dguay wrote:

I'm playing scion version and it's absolutely disgusting. I don't even have to swap gem for single target. Killed everything included sirus with awakened chain.

Scion doesnt just give Attack speed? Also, how much ES regen do you need to tank Sirus?
"
dguay wrote:

Missing ele pen on wand but I doubt that would make that big of a difference because even with all 3 Impurity on, damage on boss sucks...

You're missing a lot of vital stuff for damage. I just added a "Why is my DPS low?" section to the guide, please read it
"
dguay wrote:
"
DawnOfDusk_ wrote:
"
dguay wrote:

Scion doesnt just give Attack speed? Also, how much ES regen do you need to tank Sirus?

I'm currently sitting at 2.7k with a HH and able to tank sirus
Is 2.7k regen only from Vitality + 2x Replenishing Presence?
"
dguay wrote:
Is 2.7k regen only from Vitality + 2x Replenishing Presence?

It was 6k when I'm in the storm
Last edited by DawnOfDusk_ on Apr 26, 2020, 6:43:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info