[3.10] Herald Power Siphon Guardian | OP as heck | Money making guide and Scion version included

"
zyphly wrote:
i switched from ll to ci, and dmg dropped for 2.2m to 409k in ho...partially due to bad lvl gems, but any suggestion on how to increase dmg?

1. Your auras are all in the wrong places. Please follow my gem guide more closely - they're in their designated spots for a reason
2. No minimum frenzy charges
3. No crit multi or really any damage modifiers anywhere to be found
4. None of your jewels give damage in any way
5. Your watcher's eye is useless
6. No alpha's howl enchant
7. Calculating single target damage with a Chain support instead of Barrage support, and using tooltip dps in the first place
8. Replace Rumi's Concoction with a Dying Sun
9. Drop the bated breath for something actually useful
10. You have Pain Attunement allocated for no reason, btw

Of course your damage is low, you don't seem to understand how damage is scaled in this build.
Last edited by moldycondom on Apr 25, 2020, 5:54:33 PM
"

1. Your auras are all in the wrong places. Please follow my gem guide more closely - they're in their designated spots for a reason
2. No minimum frenzy charges
3. No crit multi or really any damage modifiers anywhere to be found
4. None of your jewels give damage in any way
5. Your watcher's eye is useless
6. No alpha's howl enchant
7. Calculating single target damage with a Chain support instead of Barrage support, and using tooltip dps in the first place
8. Replace Rumi's Concoction with a Dying Sun
9. Drop the bated breath for something actually useful
10. You have Pain Attunement allocated for no reason, btw

Of course your damage is low, you don't seem to understand how damage is scaled in this build.

awesome, thanks for taking a look. yeah, this my second league, lol
I switched to power siphon but according to PoB, my DPS are only about 2M, compared to your PoB of 16M. I know my jewels are trash but what else am I missing?
Thanks!
"
n4zroth wrote:
I switched to power siphon but according to PoB, my DPS are only about 2M, compared to your PoB of 16M. I know my jewels are trash but what else am I missing?
Thanks!

Mostly Barrage Support 21/23 + 3 minimum frenzies
"
teslabear wrote:

Thanks, I've added in the Malformation video because I really needed a map clear one!
"
moldycondom wrote:
"
n4zroth wrote:
Thanks!

Mostly Barrage Support 21/23 + 3 minimum frenzies

Barrage support is only switched in for single target, correct?
Thanks!
hay i found this wand in a sim run and crated on is it decent enough to use for this build?

Last edited by AngusKhanTheGreat on Apr 25, 2020, 10:29:23 PM
"
hay i found this wand in a sim run and crated on is it decent enough to use for this build?

If you Hillock it to a higher quality it’s OK, but personally I don’t like having low attack speed
"
moldycondom wrote:
"

If you Hillock it to a higher quality it’s OK, but personally I don’t like having low attack speed

it cost me a total of 3ex to do this so i dnt mind using to see if i enjoy the build if not i can sell :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info