[3.10] Herald Power Siphon Guardian | OP as heck | Money making guide and Scion version included

"
moldycondom wrote:

You have 2 Conqueror's Efficiencies in, which doesn't work. The 2nd Conqueror's Efficiency is placed near Charisma, which you don't have allocated. Replace this with an Intuitive Leap, then allocate Charisma and the reduced mana reservation node next to it, and your problem is solved.

There is this saying in German - Den Wald vor lauter Bäumen nicht sehen - which loosely translates to "not seeing the forest for the trees".

Thank you so much, I was going crazy!
"
tky0414 wrote:

Just crafted this, it has one empty prefix.. shud i slam crusader or hunter's orb on it??

Hunter's Orb slam tbh
"
moldycondom wrote:
"
DasWiggles wrote:
I can't for the life of me get more than 17 auras. I'm stuck deciding between grace and avian.

I have 9 corrupted reservation jewels, a conq eff (not -1 corrupt), and I think I've got my gems set up the same way the guide indicates. I will not be taking off the HH to get belt gems, as I think that's a loss ultimately for the way I play, though I could use it for bossing.

I've got about 45ex to fix this, but I'd prefer to buy a 5 passive voices as well, if possible.
Help.

Edit: helmet enchant for 50% aura did it

I don't understand. After popping your build into POB, not changing a single thing and ensuring all auras are turned on, you still have 5% of your mana unreserved...

Sorry, but I really can't find the problem. You shouldn't need a helm enchant that has reduced mana if you already have 9 corrupted jewels and all else remains the same.

Not sure... But my PoB reservation wasn't matching my in game mana. Will look into it more later.
"
DasWiggles wrote:
"
moldycondom wrote:
"
DasWiggles wrote:
I can't for the life of me get more than 17 auras. I'm stuck deciding between grace and avian.

I have 9 corrupted reservation jewels, a conq eff (not -1 corrupt), and I think I've got my gems set up the same way the guide indicates. I will not be taking off the HH to get belt gems, as I think that's a loss ultimately for the way I play, though I could use it for bossing.

I've got about 45ex to fix this, but I'd prefer to buy a 5 passive voices as well, if possible.
Help.

Edit: helmet enchant for 50% aura did it

I don't understand. After popping your build into POB, not changing a single thing and ensuring all auras are turned on, you still have 5% of your mana unreserved...

Sorry, but I really can't find the problem. You shouldn't need a helm enchant that has reduced mana if you already have 9 corrupted jewels and all else remains the same.

Not sure... But my PoB reservation wasn't matching my in game mana. Will look into it more later.

My bad, I was doing the POB with your Anger helm included. Without the enchant, it was -1%.

I think I found the problem - you're very low on mana. I leveled you to 97, filled in those 4 ES + mana nodes under "Agility", and you were above 0% (albeit not by much). With 1 or 2 Split Personalities, this would be even higher.

This might not be the only problem, because I don't think others were low on mana, but it's a fix for now. I can't find any other solutions.

Thanks for digging in. I'm sure as I go I'll be able to get better jewels with int or mana as I go, too. Helmet enchant works for now!
"
Brutus_4711 wrote:
i think there are some easy ways to improve on der mana reserve of your build. addind a might of the meek to the jewel socket nera ee and using a mana reserve small cluster jewel with pure might makes it a lot easier.

you should be able to run19 auras with more or less 5 currputed jewels.

costs you 2 skillpoints thou.

I’d hardly call these improvements, rather just budget band-aid solutions. It costs you 5 passive points to save a couple % of reserved mana.
"
I’d hardly call these improvements, rather just budget band-aid solutions. It costs you 5 passive points to save a couple % of reserved mana.

well you get more survivability, nearly the same damage and can skip all the increased mana nodes. works well for me. but may be for everyone.

https://pastebin.com/swteaujt
i switched from ll to ci, and dmg dropped for 2.2m to 409k in ho...partially due to bad lvl gems, but any suggestion on how to increase dmg?
"
Brutus_4711 wrote:
i think there are some easy ways to improve on der mana reserve of your build. addind a might of the meek to the jewel socket nera ee and using a mana reserve small cluster jewel with pure might makes it a lot easier.

you should be able to run19 auras with more or less 5 currputed jewels.

costs you 2 skillpoints thou.

I use 1 Pure Aptitude (Pure Might if you need str, Aptitude provides int and regen) and with 7 reduced jewels I can run Vitality and level 23 Precision wearing headhunter without issue. 8.1k ES.

You have to be level 98. I didn't focus mana on anything and I've never had an issue. Dropped Thrill Seeker node.

At level 99 I picked up Retribution node and am probably just going to grab Thief's Craft at 100
Last edited by teslabear on Apr 25, 2020, 5:21:07 PM
Awakener 8 Sirus
https://youtu.be/rnms9IeVNBQ
Not my fastest but you can see how easy it is for this build to cheese the fight.

I did not wear hh for this fight, but a 50c stygian.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info