[3.10] Tanky MoM Pledge of Hands SB Hiero- 12k Ehp, 2k life regen, 10m+ shaper dps per brand

can u help me upgrade the build i wanna get more tanky or dps

Spoiler
Hey guys, playing the build and love it but don't really understand why most of you are using a mana flask
mana regen is quiet fast and mana flask speeds it up a bit but I did not feel like it was so much faster with it

can you explain ?
"
ozark74 wrote:
Hey guys, playing the build and love it but don't really understand why most of you are using a mana flask
mana regen is quiet fast and mana flask speeds it up a bit but I did not feel like it was so much faster with it

can you explain ?

it's for the curse immunity that doesn't stop when you are at full mana
"
smokingkid wrote:
"
ozark74 wrote:

can you explain ?

ok, makes sense but you are not cursed on each and every map

another one, what do you do to mitigate freeze / chill
I have it on my quicksilver flask but does not seem to be in this build
"
can u help me upgrade the build i wanna get more tanky or dps

Spoiler

your gear looks good. You could look to craft mana/damage taken gained as mana on the paua ring and get max quality on flasks. After that its just luxury upgrades such as mana/life recovery rate on your belt or a two stat watcher's eye.

"
ozark74 wrote:
"
smokingkid wrote:
"
ozark74 wrote:

can you explain ?

ok, makes sense but you are not cursed on each and every map

another one, what do you do to mitigate freeze / chill
I have it on my quicksilver flask but does not seem to be in this build

just to add to the previous reply, the mana recovered from the flask is often significantly more than the amount you see when you hover over the flask. It's true you won't encounter curse mods on every map but its not really worth the extra effort to have a flask swapout imo.

You should have elemental status immunity if you have taken the "arcane blessing" ascendancy node. If you have instead opted for "Conviction of Power" then yes, you will need freeze/chill immunity from somewhere else.
Last edited by mrmorzan on Apr 27, 2020, 7:15:56 AM
I seem to recall there was something about stund in the guide but I can't find it again,
how do you deal with stuns on this build?
"
Ravensfang wrote:
I seem to recall there was something about stund in the guide but I can't find it again,
how do you deal with stuns on this build?

soul of the brine king or boot enchantment/cinderswallow.
Hi! The build work very fine but i have some questions..i only have 3.8k Life and 7k mana..the differences between my mana and Life and your Is based only on Gear differences and healtly mind??or there Is something else??can u check my character profile please??
And the withe socket Is only for an awakened chain support or can i use a normale chain support??
Thank you so much
"
Sisset wrote:
Hi! The build work very fine but i have some questions..i only have 3.8k Life and 7k mana..the differences between my mana and Life and your Is based only on Gear differences and healtly mind??or there Is something else??can u check my character profile please??
And the withe socket Is only for an awakened chain support or can i use a normale chain support??
Thank you so much

It think its mostly just the gear and level difference. At this stage i would start by trying to find upgrades for your boots and rings with higher mana/life rolls (also try to aim for cerulean and paua rings for the mana implicit).

Looking at your skill tree you already have runesmith allocated from your amulet so you don't need to path to it, in fact I would cut the entire section to the right of Deep Wisdom. Use the points saved either on small/medium cluster jewels or filling out more mana nodes such as the Insightfulness mana wheel.
Wow! Thats an amazing build! I played other version of this build (skyforth, ivory tower, etc...), but this is much tankier and do a enough damage to fly over maps.

Here it is my gear. What should I upgrade now?

I was thinking about catalyst in amulet, but then, what is the best upgrade should I do?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info