[3.10] Tanky MoM Pledge of Hands SB Hiero- 12k Ehp, 2k life regen, 10m+ shaper dps per brand

"
increased duration is good with blood rage/vaal rf and can be used instead of clarity until you get a watcher's eye.

Thank you so much!!tomorrow i finally going to try the build!!
Last edited by Sisset on Apr 24, 2020, 7:31:05 PM
Love the build! Definitely appreciate how tanky it can get. When I die it's usually due to negligence.

Took some liberties to switch some stuff up, could not live without dash + second wind, so i modified the link with leap slam. Missed out on endurance charges, but it hasn't been too big of a deal.

Double clarity watcher's eye is probably next on my list or awakened chain support, both super expensive. I don't switch gems for chain support, haven't noticed too much a difference, but i guess i should try it out.

I know you went into this build vs. indigon (higher DPS), is there any benefit of going scion and using this with a 1h+ shield for max block?
"
Harambee2U wrote:
Love the build! Definitely appreciate how tanky it can get. When I die it's usually due to negligence.

Took some liberties to switch some stuff up, could not live without dash + second wind, so i modified the link with leap slam. Missed out on endurance charges, but it hasn't been too big of a deal.

Double clarity watcher's eye is probably next on my list or awakened chain support, both super expensive. I don't switch gems for chain support, haven't noticed too much a difference, but i guess i should try it out.

I know you went into this build vs. indigon (higher DPS), is there any benefit of going scion and using this with a 1h+ shield for max block?

Max Block scion variant is tankier than mine but loses out slightly in terms of damage and misses out on some of the hieorphant's QOL (brand recall CDR, elemental ailment immunity etc).
Build performs extremely well for something under 10ex budget.
Tis my first time trying out Stormbrand and thought it was pretty clunky but as soon as I figured out that you can auto-cast bind / macro the recall, everything went fine.

Couple changes I made:
Lightning Warp - enabled me to zoom throughout the Atlas. Clearspeed is awesome.
Replaced Life flask with an oh shit Seething mana flask as I felt that Militant Faith's been doing its job pretty well.

What I managed to do using this build:
+ Easy A8 Sirus (was around lvl 86)
+ Deathless wave20 Simulacrum/Kosis.
+ Fully juiced delirious Elder/Shaper guardian map clear
+ Shaper/Uber Elder deletion.
+ 36/40

My only struggle with this build which is probably my own fault is I keep forgetting to use Arcane Cloak on crucial moments which resulted in pretty nasty deaths.
Those Porcupine bois that shoot out quills instantly deletes the color red and blue orbs in front of my screen rofl.
Like the moment I warp and see them, split seconds before I even press Arcane Cloak god damn.

Spoiler

hi man.. the build is fantastic but i can have only 5 brands..in your video i see 6 brands..what u have in build to have 6 brands?
Last edited by Sisset on Apr 25, 2020, 12:34:46 PM
"
Sisset wrote:
hi man.. the build is fantastic but i can have only 5 brands..in your video i see 6 brands..what u have in build to have 6 brands?

In some of the older videos i'm using a cluster jewel with the remarkable notable which gives an additional brand but honestly there's barely any difference between 5 and 6 brands. I eventually ended up swapping out the remarkable jewel anyway and replaced it with chip away/brand loyalty for more single target damage.
Last edited by mrmorzan on Apr 25, 2020, 12:54:46 PM
Great build made some adjustments for my lazy playstyle. One question I cant seem to figure out how to add a 4th Fevered Mind and have enough mana to use Chain, I have plenty to use Elemental Focus with 4 fevered.

Any tips would be appreciated.

Thx
"
Bubbsterr wrote:
Great build made some adjustments for my lazy playstyle. One question I cant seem to figure out how to add a 4th Fevered Mind and have enough mana to use Chain, I have plenty to use Elemental Focus with 4 fevered.

Any tips would be appreciated.

Thx

thats odd, can you check if you have increased mana costs from any other source?
Thank you so much for your build. Today i can kill my very first Sirius A5 and no death. I'm so happy with that. Just invest like 10 ex and it's really good, 1 hit all of monster packs. I drop Atziri's Promise for a quicksilver flask for faster mapping because damage is so good. My next target is can have 6 storm brand. Can you tell me how can i do that?. And 1 more thing, i just added a Militant Faith Jewel and it turn my Elemental Equilibrium to Inner Conviction. Is that good or bad? I don't understand how Elemental Equilibrium work is your build.
I found answer by myself. So purpose of using Militant Faith is for The Agnostic Keystone so we can sustain RF which provide about 40% more damage. I have that key after few divine orb but think that bad to loss 1k Energy shield.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info