[3.10] Tanky MoM Pledge of Hands SB Hiero- 12k Ehp, 2k life regen, 10m+ shaper dps per brand

Hey,

first - thanks for the great guide/build!

My question is about PoB. Im really confused there. When I import my Charakter, it loads every piece of gear and stuff correctly. But for example my manapool or lifepool is wrong in PoB. Also my Damage seems really really low in PoB. Cant be right imo.

Could someone check my PoB?
https://pastebin.com/ksnzYQSA

Thanks!
"
rukgrukg wrote:
Hi! Thank you for your fantastic build! I can do all maps with ease now including 8A Sirus. However, I just tried t16 100% delirium with full mod (rare map + prime sextant + scarabs) and found that I cannot clear mobs fast enough even with RF and potions on (and concentrated effect gem instead of chain). Can you have a look at my profile and suggest any dps improvement that I can do? Thank you!

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/rukgrukg/characters

In practice Chain (and especially Awakened chain if you can afford it) will result in much higher clearspeed unless only one or two enemies are being hit so i strongly recommend keeping them in for max delirium maps. Keep in mind that some combinations of map mods can make juiced 100% delirious t16's very difficult even for a fairly min-maxed version of the build, so in those cases you may just have to settle for clearing more slowly or just avoiding more difficult map mods.

Other than that there are no large glaring flaws with your setup and its mostly about min-maxing, getting t1 life/mana rolls on gear, better rolls on flasks etc.

If you really want higher damage output at the expense of some survivability you could also try using healthy mind in the jewel socket next to mystic bulwark. This should significantly increase your mana pooland damage output but require you to shift around your current jewels and makes you more prone to getting one shot if arcane cloak is down.

"
Necz wrote:
Hey,

first - thanks for the great guide/build!

My question is about PoB. Im really confused there. When I import my Charakter, it loads every piece of gear and stuff correctly. But for example my manapool or lifepool is wrong in PoB. Also my Damage seems really really low in PoB. Cant be right imo.

Could someone check my PoB?
https://pastebin.com/ksnzYQSA

Thanks!

My pob is showing your life at 4300 and mana at about 7350. For damage make sure to check that vaal clarity is disabled, 2 brands are attached to an enemy and lightning exposure is on.
Last edited by mrmorzan on May 1, 2020, 1:07:39 AM
"
rukgrukg wrote:
My pob is showing your life at 4300 and mana at about 7350. For damage make sure to check that vaal clarity is disabled, 2 brands are attached to an enemy and lightning exposure is on.

Ahhh ok, Vaal Clarity was checked. Now my damage is way higher. Everyhting else was configured correctly - like attached brands and so on.

My HP and Mana Pool still isn't 100% machting my ingame values... is this normal?

Using the Community Fork for PoB.
"
Necz wrote:
"
rukgrukg wrote:

Ahhh ok, Vaal Clarity was checked. Now my damage is way higher. Everyhting else was configured correctly - like attached brands and so on.

My HP and Mana Pool still isn't 100% machting my ingame values... is this normal?

Using the Community Fork for PoB.

it might be the timeless jewel? POB seems to not be recognizing that +10 attribute travel nodes around militant faith have been converted to into devotion.
Last edited by mrmorzan on May 1, 2020, 8:14:37 AM
What do you think about Innervate instead of elemental focus??
my gauntlets have temporal chain and 43% increased damage against chilled..
"
Sisset wrote:
What do you think about Innervate instead of elemental focus??
my gauntlets have temporal chain and 43% increased damage against chilled..

Innervate wouldn't be bad but I feel it would be worse than ele focus in most cases.

The flat added damage is miniscule compared to what archmage gives so the value would purely be in the shock chance and while shock is great for the build, its not worth giving up a support gem to get (shock has a maximum damage multiplier of 50% and awakened ele focus by default gives up to 54% more damage while also being more consistent).

If you want to benefit from the chilled effect on your gauntlets you could also try using a low level cold snap cwdt setup.
Last edited by mrmorzan on May 2, 2020, 10:42:18 AM
Great build! I am loving it. I am in the stage of upgrading my gears, and i found out about Indigon helm.

Able to share your thoughts on Indigon Helm and why was a yellow helm picked over it?
Just when I was about to call it this league I came across your build. Ridiculously good build and much fun! Thanks. Looks like I am in the "Brands will sometimes time out even after hitting the 1.2 second cd threshold for brand recall" boat. Will save up for some boots to put it on. Not a big deal, as I just refresh brands every now and again but damn must be smooth to go the whole map without doing it. So many upgrades to look forward to, haven't even got cluster jewels yet and the build is so strong already.

Again, thanks for putting this out there.

Cheers
"
TeRrYkEn18 wrote:
Great build! I am loving it. I am in the stage of upgrading my gears, and i found out about Indigon helm.

Able to share your thoughts on Indigon Helm and why was a yellow helm picked over it?

Three are a few reasons i decided not to use indigon in this build.

Indigon requires you to micromanage your mana expenditure due to it being very easy to raise brand mana cost above your maximum mana, in which case you lose the damage from archmage. This build also doesn't spend all that much mana, as we sustain brand primarily by spamming brand recall which has a very low base cost.

Indigon would also effectively lock you out of using arcane cloak with this build as spending that much mana would cause you to instantly lose the damage bonus from archmage.
"
metalx wrote:
What can i use instead of arcane cloak? If i use it on Lmb, most of the time i find myself dying because i have no mana left.If i self cast it i never get the right time to do it,so i chose no to use it because for me if i do , i die the same.Also i have 1 more gem slot left what should i put.I should mention that i will improve my gear a bit( like finish to craft multimod on belt and lvling the brand recall..for me is not an issue as i have decent brand uptime atm , until i get a bit of currency)

Can some one give me some insight?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info