[3.10] Tanky MoM Pledge of Hands SB Hiero- 12k Ehp, 2k life regen, 10m+ shaper dps per brand

So I played a bit more today, got some catalysts on my amu, rings and belt and been a lot more smooth sailing today :)

1 of my rings is shit and I will replace it soon.

I just run a simulacrum and had double bosses spawn on wave 18 and 20!!! I got the achieve from the 18 but the 20 one just shot me, went back in once but couldn't cast brands quick enough, died, and quit it! shame. I think I can complete a 20/20 now if I get a sensible map!

new belt and ring upgrades!

thanks for the tips mrmorzan! cracking build. enjoying it.

be aware if you got incubator on your brand recall holding-item it will break the loop of binded autocast on drop. Have died today due to this at 95.
PoE nowadays looks more and more like a fork server with tons of custom weird experimental stuff rather than original game with carefully thought out balance brough live to players.
Another question..i have set my passive tree like your 90 with jewel socket slots set..and i have put militant Faith..now i have 7 points left..Is Better take 4 fevered mind or 2 fevered mind and take the First jewel socket with relative passives?? Thank you
Last edited by Sisset on Apr 23, 2020, 3:56:43 PM
"
Sisset wrote:
Another question..i have set my passive tree like your 90 with jewel socket slots set..and i have put militant Faith..now i have 7 points left..Is Better take 4 fevered mind or 2 fevered mind and take the First jewel socket with relative passives?? Thank you

I would say prioritize 4 fevered minds, also remember that if you have access to an outer jewel socket large cluster jewels can roll up to 2 jewel sockets on them.
Yeah a jewel socket with 2 slotd for other 2 jewels (5 ex :( )..but ok First i set 4 fevered mind..thx
What about using a quartz flask for phasing instead of the rummi ?

I currently find it smoother to run through packs with phasing

Also Cinderswallow or Atziri's promise ?
Hello
Thanks for your answers and simulacrum video. From the video I realized that I should do two things: keep up my mana flask and arcane cloak active all the time during a fight. I didn’t do that so it might be a reason why I was not able to finish simulacrum. I ll do one more try today.

Could you please explain how can we benefit from Elemental Overload? To activate EO we should do a Critical Strike at least once per 8 seconds but crit chance is too I think.
"
rookie81pwnz wrote:
Hello
Thanks for your answers and simulacrum video. From the video I realized that I should do two things: keep up my mana flask and arcane cloak active all the time during a fight. I didn’t do that so it might be a reason why I was not able to finish simulacrum. I ll do one more try today.

Could you please explain how can we benefit from Elemental Overload? To activate EO we should do a Critical Strike at least once per 8 seconds but crit chance is too I think.

you're right that our crit chance is low so we might not have that high uptime on elemental overload but it's still worth taking due to only requiring 2 extra points imo. I also have some power charge generation on block from whirling barrier which can help with procing EO more reliably.

Another option if you want a little bit more crit chance for EO is to path through the crit nodes instead of the area nodes above the witch starting area.
Last edited by mrmorzan on Apr 24, 2020, 10:56:12 AM
Without Watchers Eye i can't use clarity?with lighting golem- vaal RF and Blood rage which spell u suggest me if no clarity??
Thanks!!
Last edited by Sisset on Apr 24, 2020, 6:48:45 PM
"
Sisset wrote:
Without Watchers Eye i can't use clarity?with lighting golem- vaal RF and Blood rage which spell u suggest me if no clarity??
Thanks!!

increased duration is good with blood rage/vaal rf and can be used instead of clarity until you get a watcher's eye.
Last edited by mrmorzan on Apr 24, 2020, 7:25:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info