[3.10] Tanky MoM Pledge of Hands SB Hiero- 12k Ehp, 2k life regen, 10m+ shaper dps per brand

"
alvaro92 wrote:
Wow! Thats an amazing build! I played other version of this build (skyforth, ivory tower, etc...), but this is much tankier and do a enough damage to fly over maps.

Here it is my gear. What should I upgrade now?

I was thinking about catalyst in amulet, but then, what is the best upgrade should I do?

Catalyst in amulet and enchant on the helmet first, of course awakened gems versions if you can afford it(priority for a 7/20 recall)
Hi guys,

So, I'm smashing most of the content now but I think I have must have done something wrong with the build.

If I run a map with RF up I end up dying loads, have to resummon brands manually, etc.

im using

so have the agnostic. in HO it fine but when I map it feels like having RF is getting me killed. If I turn it off and just map, pop vaal rf on bosses it feels a lot better. I want to keep using it at all times but currently, it feels like a liability.

2nd question is getting the 4th fever jewel running with my current gear. I have a jewel slot I can pop one into but don't have the mana cast for it. do I just need to get some better gear to be able to slot it in? I have about 15ex.

current gear is minus the fever jewels :

Any help would be nice. thanks all
Last edited by Mattyd_UK on Apr 28, 2020, 7:37:26 PM
"
Mattyd_UK wrote:
Hi guys,

So, I'm smashing most of the content now but I think I have must have done something wrong with the build.

If I run a map with RF up I end up dying loads, have to resummon brands manually, etc.

im using

so have the agnostic. in HO it fine but when I map it feels like having RF is getting me killed. If I turn it off and just map, pop vaal rf on bosses it feels a lot better. I want to keep using it at all times but currently, it feels like a liability.

2nd question is getting the 4th fever jewel running with my current gear. I have a jewel slot I can pop one into but don't have the mana cast for it. do I just need to get some better gear to be able to slot it in? I have about 15ex.

current gear is minus the fever jewels :

Any help would be nice. thanks all

RF does cut down your mana and life regen significantly so for now its completely fine to leave it off or only use it for bosses.

About the mana cost with the 4th fevered mind, your gear looks ok so this shouldn't be a gearing issue. From my calcs you should always be able to cast your storm brand as long as you have no other source of increased mana cost other than a 6 link pledge and 4 fevered minds. With this setup storm brand mana cost should never exceed 99.656% of unreserved mana (6% base from archmage, 5.3235x multiplier from support gems and up to 3.12x multiplier from 4 fevered minds + archmage quality).
Last edited by mrmorzan on Apr 28, 2020, 8:19:54 PM
What can i use instead of arcane cloak? If i use it on Lmb, most of the time i find myself dying because i have no mana left.If i self cast it i never get the right time to do it,so i chose no to use it because for me if i do , i die the same.Also i have 1 more gem slot left what should i put.I should mention that i will improve my gear a bit( like finish to craft multimod on belt and lvling the brand recall..for me is not an issue as i ahve gecent brand uptime atm , until i get a bit of currency)
What is the correct way to craft the helmet with +life, increased mana and resist with an open prefix for mana? I have the base and a crusader orb, should I just add influence and then fossil craft from there or should I first roll the uninfluenced base with +life and res with an open suffix?
"
smokingkid wrote:
What is the correct way to craft the helmet with +life, increased mana and resist with an open prefix for mana? I have the base and a crusader orb, should I just add influence and then fossil craft from there or should I first roll the uninfluenced base with +life and res with an open suffix?

I think the easiest way is to find an uninfluenced rare helm with the storm brand enchant that has an itemlevel 80-82 (this blocks off some of the unwanted crusader prefixes).

Craft this using essences of greed and scours for the guaranteed life roll and stop once you have one with two open prefixes and at least 2 suffixes that you're ok with.

Block off the remaining suffix with the crafting bench and then use the crusader orb, which should give you a roughly 57% of hitting a % increased mana mod.
Last edited by mrmorzan on Apr 29, 2020, 7:50:34 AM
well I tried and (semi) failed... damn armor roll
90 point leveling tree is the same link for both cluster and non-cluster setups.
Last edited by Ascherit on Apr 29, 2020, 10:57:58 AM
"
Ascherit wrote:
90 point leveling tree is the same link for both cluster and non-cluster setups.

oops, should be fixed now.
Hi! Thank you for your fantastic build! I can do all maps with ease now including 8A Sirus. However, I just tried t16 100% delirium with full mod (rare map + prime sextant + scarabs) and found that I cannot clear mobs fast enough even with RF and potions on (and concentrated effect gem instead of chain). Can you have a look at my profile and suggest any dps improvement that I can do? Thank you!

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/rukgrukg/characters

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info