[3.10]The CEO of lightning Storm Brand Hierophant [Retired]

"
aquasnow93 wrote:
what level is your chain guys? Mine is stuck at level 10. Should I get a ring cost 3ex to get a cerculean ring with dex on it to bring chain to level 20? that will boost my dps by about 2m. Worth?

Chain is used for mapping - you really shouldn't be having any dps issues dealing with map mobs.
I am not even using chain... mapping is fine without it.
Hey, build looks amazing! I only have one question: why do you stop using ghost reaver in your 7.5ex version? Are the soul thief node and cinderswallow urn enough to sustain our ES?
Cinderswallow Urn gives all the sustain you could want for general pack clearing, and you get spell leech when you have Arcane Surge as templar, so you should be leeching enough as is. Of course, the faster leech from Reaver may be nice, so you can run it if you want to. I rarely have issues though, and if I run low, I pop Vaal Discipline.
Loving the build, have done everything i wanted to do.
Not sure what to do now tho, min maxing with the cerulean rings that have % mana from delve would be cool, just to see how far you can push it. not sure how they got it tho?
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/02pmkvQIg

"
aquasnow93 wrote:
what level is your chain guys? Mine is stuck at level 10. Should I get a ring cost 3ex to get a cerculean ring with dex on it to bring chain to level 20? that will boost my dps by about 2m. Worth?

Probably not worth it. I happen to have a bunch of dext on a ring, so why not get a 21 chain. But if you don't already have a lot of dext, I don't think it's worth spending a bunch just for this.
Last edited by Ace_007 on Apr 26, 2020, 1:44:27 PM
Guys, why do I have only 1kk dps?
"
tores444292 wrote:

Let me see a POB perhaps we can figure it out!
"
Ace_007 wrote:
"
aquasnow93 wrote:

Probably not worth it. I happen to have a bunch of dext on a ring, so why not get a 21 chain. But if you don't already have a lot of dext, I don't think it's worth spending a bunch just for this.

I agree. Chain is just QOL so it shouldn't cost you anything extra to optimize.
"
f1rstborn wrote:
"
tores444292 wrote:

Let me see a POB perhaps we can figure it out!

https://pastebin.com/6ap2d7CY

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info