[3.10]The CEO of lightning Storm Brand Hierophant [Retired]

Hi OP and other veterans users here.

I've made it to maps and got my equips. idk how to link them like you do here. Please advise to me where do i proceed from here. please go inside my profile to see. i've made it public.

1. chain support is a huge qol in mapping. so i think im keeping that. unless maybe end game bosses then gem swap? i'm too lazy to do it at every map arena boss. do i take out controlled destruction to put in chain?

2. i only got about 7 ex to my name, what should i upgrade now?

3. when should i put in those fevered minds and the healthy mind?

4. how do i increase my energy shield? i only have about 3.7k now which is quite squishy.
Last edited by aquasnow93 on Apr 25, 2020, 1:06:39 AM
i think the links would be better this way
arcane cloak, inc duration, vaal RF, second wind

brand recall, emp, second wind, arcane surge

1. you will get constant arcane surge
2. it will increase the duration of vaal RF

███۞████ಠ益ಠ██ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤... Get ze Panzer and ze flammenwerfer - kentpachi
With skyforth, seems like gruthkul is useless -> go for lunaris?
"
aquasnow93 wrote:
Hi OP and other veterans users here.

I've made it to maps and got my equips. idk how to link them like you do here. Please advise to me where do i proceed from here. please go inside my profile to see. i've made it public.

1. chain support is a huge qol in mapping. so i think im keeping that. unless maybe end game bosses then gem swap? i'm too lazy to do it at every map arena boss. do i take out controlled destruction to put in chain?

2. i only got about 7 ex to my name, what should i upgrade now?

3. when should i put in those fevered minds and the healthy mind?

4. how do i increase my energy shield? i only have about 3.7k now which is quite squishy.

I leveled with fertile mind so ya it's entirely possible and quite good, insta phases all bosses

Also, you're using a life flask -> replace it. I assume your ES is so low because you're not reserving your life (ivory tower gives es per res life)

You also took illuminated devotion before sanctuary of thought. You NEED sanctuary of thought with your ES, it's 20% of your mp as ES (2k or so)
Last edited by spectrearc on Apr 25, 2020, 4:19:47 AM
Hey Man,

I played another Storm Brand and found you Guide,when i change my Tree without Wachters Eye at POB 700k more Dps =)

My question what you think over my Weapon

Trigger Spell good or not?

Thx man have fun
is voidbringer increased cost of mana mod very important for us? it's freaking 2 ex for a glove like OP.

My ES is only at 5.6k now with all labs done. Missing 2k compared to OP. pls help.

with skyforth, what pantheons should we use now?
Last edited by aquasnow93 on Apr 25, 2020, 7:36:42 AM
"
aquasnow93 wrote:
is voidbringer increased cost of mana mod very important for us? it's freaking 2 ex for a glove like OP.

My ES is only at 5.6k now with all labs done. Missing 2k compared to OP. pls help.

because he got that 30ex watcher jewel tahts why.

if you dont have it then you blood magic + clarity is pretty useless only a few mana regen and thats it
███۞████ಠ益ಠ██ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤... Get ze Panzer and ze flammenwerfer - kentpachi
"
Lexi_Rey710 wrote:
Hey Man,

I played another Storm Brand and found you Guide,when i change my Tree without Wachters Eye at POB 700k more Dps =)

My question what you think over my Weapon
Unavailable

Trigger Spell good or not?

Thx man have fun

It's pretty bad, no crit multiplier, no non-chaos / elemental as extra chaos.

You don't need spells to cast automatically, you'll literally be only casting WoC on tougher mobs, everything else will just die instantly
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
aquasnow93 wrote:

both your rings have no mana, you need mana on everything. life is bad, you shoudln't be getting life rings.

you are also lvl 79 (?) give it some levels, you're missing some mana/ ES nodes on the tree.
Last edited by spectrearc on Apr 25, 2020, 9:55:47 AM
"
joaovicini wrote:
Hi! I just got the opportunity to craft Aspect of the Spider... Do you think it would work in the build, or the mana reserved of it would cost too much?

The lost mana due to reservation will lower you damage far further than aspect can add.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info