[3.10]The CEO of lightning Storm Brand Hierophant [Retired]

"
kentpachi wrote:
i think the links would be better this way
arcane cloak, inc duration, vaal RF, second wind

brand recall, emp, second wind, arcane surge

1. you will get constant arcane surge
2. it will increase the duration of vaal RF

Worth the test. IIRC Brand Recall wasn't reaching mana usage for max arcane surge. BUT that as quite a few iterations ago, I'll add this to the test list and update when I get through it.
"
spectrearc wrote:
With skyforth, seems like gruthkul is useless -> go for lunaris?

Yes sir.
"
aquasnow93 wrote:
is voidbringer increased cost of mana mod very important for us? it's freaking 2 ex for a glove like OP.

My ES is only at 5.6k now with all labs done. Missing 2k compared to OP. pls help.

with skyforth, what pantheons should we use now?

Just get a voidbringer with as high of a mana cost boost as you can afford. In my experience dropping 1-2% short of perfect cuts the price by 99%.
"
f1rstborn wrote:
"
kentpachi wrote:
i think the links would be better this way
arcane cloak, inc duration, vaal RF, second wind

brand recall, emp, second wind, arcane surge

1. you will get constant arcane surge
2. it will increase the duration of vaal RF

Worth the test. IIRC Brand Recall wasn't reaching mana usage for max arcane surge. BUT that as quite a few iterations ago, I'll add this to the test list and update when I get through it.

I tried swapping links and the uptime is more or less the same, brand uses 80-90 mana a pop, and lvl 20 arcane surge needs 400 mana to trigger -> with a 1.33s cooldown, you need about 5 casts, ~7s or so.

Arcane cloak has similar uptime (5s + 3s or so cd), so any gain is likely to be minor.
im at 6.6k ES i think is very low where should i focus for more ES on my gear im looking intro a new belt aswell with more mana
I think 94 is my limit with any char... also this one... after that, every random oneshot just basically diminishes my previous efforts. And unfortunately the amount of random oneshots is just to high :(

But lots of fun, killed A4 and A5 Sirus and working towards A6 and upwards now... also killed Aul and many other bosses I never killed before :D
"
Dizzy12 wrote:
im at 6.6k ES i think is very low where should i focus for more ES on my gear im looking intro a new belt aswell with more mana

The build lets you cut a lot of corners towards the end game. Leveling isn't one of them. At level 80 you are missing a litany of mana skill points that factor into your ES.
so the fereved mind gems also give ES ? im missing 3 more gems and points on crit at passive tree
"
Dizzy12 wrote:
so the fereved mind gems also give ES ? im missing 3 more gems and points on crit at passive tree

No, just higher mana cost and spell damage... you get ES through higher Mana and reserved life :)
what level is your chain guys? Mine is stuck at level 10. Should I get a ring cost 3ex to get a cerculean ring with dex on it to bring chain to level 20? that will boost my dps by about 2m. Worth?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info