[3.10]The CEO of lightning Storm Brand Hierophant [Retired]

im still on lvling so far this my gear wha should i look for now im getting fevered mind gems atm
"
Dizzy12 wrote:

im still on lvling so far this my gear wha should i look for now im getting fevered mind gems atm

I'm pretty sure crit multiplier on your wand and a higher crit chance would be better, and it isn't too expensive, searched for
+ 100 mana (total)
+ 100% crit to spells
+ 25% multiplier
+ open prefix to craft 5% non-chaos as chaos / +50% spell dmg OR + spell dmg & shaper affix + 8% elemental as chaos OR +5% non-chaos as chaos & open prefix to craft spell dmg
has results at about 60c or so

Your ammy is also missing an anoint, and rings to fill out resists / for more mana

Honestly this build was a joke to level, instant phased all bosses (including kitava lol)

Last edited by spectrearc on Apr 24, 2020, 3:05:46 PM
Yeah dmg output is insane... I am still saving up for a Watcher's Eye but that price is pretty crazy :O
I got back into PoE a couple of days ago to play with my brother. It's his first time ever, so I've been mainly spending currency on upgrades for him, and I plan to continue doing so. He'll get the first 5L and then the first 6L. With that in mind, the 1ex version of the build is more along the lines of where I'll end up than where I'll start.

Would you recommend the 1ex version of this build or going with a cloak of defiance life-based version? Which would offer the most comfortable entry into medium-high tier maps and further improvement, if something like skyforth stays out of my reach? My initial thoughts on the 1ex version of this build are that I could probably drop zealotry for purity of elements to save currency on the non-uniques and even save currency for my brother's resists too, although him only being resist capped in my aura range seems dangerous as a long-term thing. Also, is LL ok without stun resist? Should I use eye/essence of chayula instead of foible? As I'm not at endgame yet, it's a bit hard to plan around tradeoffs between clear speed and safety.

Hello, can Mindspiral be replaced by Crown of the Inward Eye? Or its too much damage lost?

edit: nevermind, Mindspiral is far better.
Last edited by joaovicini on Apr 24, 2020, 4:51:33 PM
"
deadbubble wrote:
@ChampyXtaz

Brand Recall gains an additional 10% Cooldown Recovery Speed per level, and it has a max level of 6. Empower 4 adds another 3 levels. Having Brand Recall at least like level 4 or 5 is vital to having the build clear smooth, so your brands constantly follow you, and last for the duration of the map.

The dream is a Brand Recall 7 (corrupted), and a corrupted Empower 4, but thats just unnecessary min-maxing. Recall 6 and Empower 3 will get you far enough.

Along with the second wind, this is correct. Ideally you want this as high as possible. Every 10% cool down recovery cuts the length it takes your brands to return to you and increases clear speed as this is your limiting factor.
"
jbmcarth wrote:
I got back into PoE a couple of days ago to play with my brother. It's his first time ever, so I've been mainly spending currency on upgrades for him, and I plan to continue doing so. He'll get the first 5L and then the first 6L. With that in mind, the 1ex version of the build is more along the lines of where I'll end up than where I'll start.

Would you recommend the 1ex version of this build or going with a cloak of defiance life-based version? Which would offer the most comfortable entry into medium-high tier maps and further improvement, if something like skyforth stays out of my reach? My initial thoughts on the 1ex version of this build are that I could probably drop zealotry for purity of elements to save currency on the non-uniques and even save currency for my brother's resists too, although him only being resist capped in my aura range seems dangerous as a long-term thing. Also, is LL ok without stun resist? Should I use eye/essence of chayula instead of foible? As I'm not at endgame yet, it's a bit hard to plan around tradeoffs between clear speed and safety.

If I were to re-evaluate the 1ex version now, with current prices, I'd definitely say go for the presence of chayula for stun problems. The defiance version is very very different. Tankier but about half the damage output under same budget constraints. Both armors are very cheap AND this version uses more uniques making it easier in a trade league.
"
joaovicini wrote:
Hello, can Mindspiral be replaced by Crown of the Inward Eye? Or its too much damage lost?

You will lose ~650 energy shield to gain 2% damage.
Hi. Finally i finished my build. I tested in Simulacrum and i dead in wave 17 6 times. I'm getting one shot. What is wrong with my build?
i have no Watcher's eye because it's minimum 34 exalted orbs. 4900 ES 8600 Mana.

7900 ES %200+ resistances with headhunter and i'm still getting one shot.

Edit: Nevermind. I changed the build.
Last edited by MuZuR on Apr 25, 2020, 12:33:05 AM
Hi! I just got the opportunity to craft Aspect of the Spider... Do you think it would work in the build, or the mana reserved of it would cost too much?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info