[3.10]The CEO of lightning Storm Brand Hierophant [Retired]

"
kentpachi wrote:
where is the leveling guide?
recommended gems to level? recommended unique items to use

the guide is very clean compare to others its almost perfect but doesnt have leveling guides section

in pob its only passive skills ang basic rares.

a leveling section inside this thread with recommended uniques would be very hopeful

Why? It is the same as every other build... the same leveling uniques everyone uses, and you can use whatever skill you feel comfortable with until you get Stormbrand :) Absolutely easy and no rocket science, there is nothing special you need to put on for the first few levels for this build... or are you a total freshman and have no idea what to do? Then you might need even more input for this game ;)
Last edited by Edimasta on Apr 24, 2020, 8:56:21 AM
hello why Empower with brand recall, what level should i have recall?
How do you deal with freeze? I am now 90 and the only occasional deaths I have are from long ass freezes I guess because I only have 1.5k hp, is there a way to make freeze base off ES?
"
GrosJambonno wrote:
How do you deal with freeze? I am now 90 and the only occasional deaths I have are from long ass freezes I guess because I only have 1.5k hp, is there a way to make freeze base off ES?

Craft a immune to chill and freeze on one your pots
Im trying to go for the 7.5ex budget variant. is it still viable? One cinderswallow with the crit chance % is already 4-5 ex. It's crazy. Is it essential for the build?

also I realized you use all 6 blue sockets. how is the map clear on this? you mean you don't use chain?
Last edited by aquasnow93 on Apr 24, 2020, 10:50:38 AM
Decided to give it a try and i'm still astonished by the damage it deals

Before watchers i was dealing 12 million pob dps
with watchers and realocating convictions of power I'm now sitting at 20 million dps per brand and 7.7k ES

I mean wut...

Tip: if you have the money buy the watchers, paid 40ex yesterday on that. If i decide to go more defensively, I'll have like 10.5k ES which is a lot. I haven't spent 50 ex total and if it was early in the league, i'd have spent half of that probably, even less. Anyways, watchers ain't mandatory but it helps a ton
Last edited by zer0code on Apr 24, 2020, 12:07:13 PM
"
norxe wrote:
"
GrosJambonno wrote:

Craft a immune to chill and freeze on one your pots

This is the best way. Alternatively you could fit in a dream fragments if you are iffy on flask management.
"
aquasnow93 wrote:
Im trying to go for the 7.5ex budget variant. is it still viable? One cinderswallow with the crit chance % is already 4-5 ex. It's crazy. Is it essential for the build?

also I realized you use all 6 blue sockets. how is the map clear on this? you mean you don't use chain?

Any cinderswallow will work, the crit is not nearly as important as the mana and ES regen provided. As you gain currency go back and get a crit one to improve effective crit chance. I later used Vorici to add a white socket for chain support. Will be updating the build later today to include.
"
zer0code wrote:
Decided to give it a try and i'm still astonished by the damage it deals

Before watchers i was dealing 12 million pob dps
with watchers and realocating convictions of power I'm now sitting at 20 million dps per brand and 7.7k ES

I mean wut...

Tip: if you have the money buy the watchers, paid 40ex yesterday on that. If i decide to go more defensively, I'll have like 10.5k ES which is a lot. I haven't spent 50 ex total and if it was early in the league, i'd have spent half of that probably, even less. Anyways, watchers ain't mandatory but it helps a ton

Ironically, the build is the cheapest now it's ever been. That watcher's price has been a consistent 40ex since week 1. But Skyforths and useful rares are crashing due to the ridiculous amount of crafting currency available. What a time!
@ChampyXtaz

Brand Recall gains an additional 10% Cooldown Recovery Speed per level, and it has a max level of 6. Empower 4 adds another 3 levels. Having Brand Recall at least like level 4 or 5 is vital to having the build clear smooth, so your brands constantly follow you, and last for the duration of the map.

The dream is a Brand Recall 7 (corrupted), and a corrupted Empower 4, but thats just unnecessary min-maxing. Recall 6 and Empower 3 will get you far enough.
Last edited by deadbubble on Apr 24, 2020, 1:52:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info