[3.10]The CEO of lightning Storm Brand Hierophant [Retired]

nvm
Last edited by bene0019 on Apr 20, 2020, 5:33:52 AM
Great build, thanks
Last edited by Ace_007 on Apr 20, 2020, 2:55:14 PM
I got lucky for the first time in my long time of playing PoE, dropping a unique map that this league was currently worth 18ex... so I had a total of 21ex to spend, and invested part of it in this build to change from the league starter Stormbrand to the LL version... and oh boy, the difference is just absolutely crazy :D

Was really getting to a point of frustration not able to kill Guardians at all and having troubles clearing content, this now basically saved the day. I am still working on refining and am at currently "only" 8k ES but the damage is insane... even knowing that when I change one Ascendency node, it will double up all my damage, is just hilarious :D
"
Edimasta wrote:
I got lucky for the first time in my long time of playing PoE, dropping a unique map that this league was currently worth 18ex... so I had a total of 21ex to spend, and invested part of it in this build to change from the league starter Stormbrand to the LL version... and oh boy, the difference is just absolutely crazy :D

Was really getting to a point of frustration not able to kill Guardians at all and having troubles clearing content, this now basically saved the day. I am still working on refining and am at currently "only" 8k ES but the damage is insane... even knowing that when I change one Ascendency node, it will double up all my damage, is just hilarious :D

I'm glad you like it! That switchable ascendancy node is probably what is going to save this build in 3.11 if my suspicions are correct.
"
f1rstborn wrote:
"
Edimasta wrote:

I'm glad you like it! That switchable ascendancy node is probably what is going to save this build in 3.11 if my suspicions are correct.

How do you mean? Have there been any discussions around potential changes?

One other question I somehow have the feeling that in certain situation I need CWDT with something... but not sure. I see some playing with Enfeeble but that seems to overwrite my Conductivity, I was thinkingn about Immortal Call or Steelskin but does that make sense with low life... ?

Oh and another question... why do you prefer Dash? Do you use it with the "Attack in Place" option? And why not Flame Dash to get over gaps quickly?
Last edited by Edimasta on Apr 21, 2020, 1:30:50 AM
would shavs work with this build? I have it 6l, but not enough currency to link the ivory tower (SSF)
Last edited by babicko on Apr 20, 2020, 11:29:12 PM
Thanks for the build f1rstborn, uhm this is my 2nd league, could someone look at my gear PoB says im doing 1.6m but im on the 7.5ex set up.
Thanks again :)
Maybe you're having the same issue I was. Go into the configuration menu and mark the brands as being attached. Also make sure your flasks are marked on. Those were my issues.
"
bene0019 wrote:
Maybe you're having the same issue I was. Go into the configuration menu and mark the brands as being attached. Also make sure your flasks are marked on. Those were my issues.

Yeah, it fixed it. Thanks ^_^
"
Edimasta wrote:
"
f1rstborn wrote:
"
Edimasta wrote:

How do you mean? Have there been any discussions around potential changes?

One other question I somehow have the feeling that in certain situation I need CWDT with something... but not sure. I see some playing with Enfeeble but that seems to overwrite my Conductivity, I was thinkingn about Immortal Call or Steelskin but does that make sense with low life... ?

Oh and another question... why do you prefer Dash? Do you use it with the "Attack in Place" option? And why not Flame Dash to get over gaps quickly?

1. Wild speculation on future nerfs, I'll elaborate once we know more.

2. Immortal Call and Steelskin share a CD with your arcane cloak so you definitely would not want to do those. I think the curse is the best option actually. I typically only use conductivity for bosses. Enfeeble or temp chains would help in the map.

3. Dash allows you to reposition almost constantly. Flame Dash has a slower cast speed with successive usage. Dash does not have this penalty.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info