[3.10]The CEO of lightning Storm Brand Hierophant [Retired]

"
Sunnyice724 wrote:
"
f1rstborn wrote:
"
Sunnyice724 wrote:
Hey very nice build guide! I just had 1 question. Does the build have enough toughness without fortify?

Yes. Anything that 1 shot me without fortify, would 1 shot me with fortify. Dodging giant wind up skills like Kosis and Sirus is still mandatory. The build just allows you to focus on dodging while the brands do the heavy lifting.

EDIT: The chase [high budget] Version of my build switches to conviction of power from Sanctuary of thought. This provides endurance charges which, while not as good as fortify, do not require me to shield charge through things. Shield charge often landed me in some sticky situations. Dash is much more nimble.

Thanks for replying! I tried messing around with skyforths in pob and realized without the 40ex watchers eye my ES tanks. Would you suggest a skyforth setup without the watchers eye? And how can I get more ES with it?

You can run skyforths prior to the Watcher's eye just keep Sanctuary of thought. I believe I topped out at 11M DPS before picking the eye. Then it more than doubled after the switch. 11M is enough for [almost] everything in the game.
"
gingermanx wrote:
Do you craft the weapon yourself?

Lucent fossil spamming was the fastest way for me to recreate, certainly not the cheapest however.
"
Dreadmoon2291 wrote:
"
norxe wrote:
"
Dreadmoon2291 wrote:
thanks for the guide and build
atm 29hours later and i´m level 91 and cleart all content with 8.6 mill shaper dps "with chain" and 6,8k ES without Clarity Watcher´s eye.

Rly strong build and i precious your work.

Wish i could try your version of the build but i cant afford the rings,i did changes to my tree a bit after yours for more survability because it drives me crazy how much i die in maps

Hi, i tested 2 different tree´s, the original one from the first page.

and a new version with less dmg "respec Shaman´s Dominion and go over Unnatural Calm

with that and other nodes i got over 8,2k ES. without ES watchers eye.

until you play t16 60%+ Delirium, the dmg is fine and the tankiness.

but for t16 100% delirium you need more ES and enough dmg, and this isnt possible without the Watchers eye.

atm i have 7k es and 11,7mill shaper dps without chain.
with chain 7,7mill. My next Goal is Watcher´s Eye. for 10k es ~, with that high ES i should avoid this random oneshots. Dmg is enough for t16 100% Delirium.

I bought a Weapon with the Temple modifier "gain and spell dmg + high mana. annuled annoying suffix/prefix and multi modded + slam.

Yeah was pretty lucky and needed many trys.

BiS Weapons looks like :
100+ Spell dmg 5% of non chaos damage
17~ cast speed
100+ Mana
Crit Multi
Crit Chance
Gain #% of Lightning Damage as Extra Chaos Damage "8% is possible with crafting bench, but i dont have the recipe"

10K ES did not give me the EHP to avoid the one shots on super juiced 100% maps. ~24M DPS, however, made it a viable proposition. Kosis is still going to lame you from time to time, even in Simulacrum.
Clearly I am doing something wrong. I'm level 89 and topping out at 1.7 Mil DPS.
Please help:
https://pastebin.com/buddRkxY
Thanks for the anoint suggestions! I'll probably go with Mana Flow, as that seems the best choice overall.

Another one, how important are the ES and Mana rolls on Cinderswallow Urn? Is it worth spending a premium for high rolls?
hi, i'm upgrading my stuff and i don't understand two things.

- why need you more cast speed ? (brand is out of cast speed mecanics)
- why don't use cluster ? storm drinker + scintillating idea // grand design + holy conquest are good.

i use a wand with trigger spell to trigger wave & conductivity
it's a realy good QoL because i just push Brand Recall and run :D

"
deadbubble wrote:
Thanks for the anoint suggestions! I'll probably go with Mana Flow, as that seems the best choice overall.

Another one, how important are the ES and Mana rolls on Cinderswallow Urn? Is it worth spending a premium for high rolls?

Divine orbs are unbearably cheap. I'd find the cinderswallow within budget [read:cheapest] then spam the shit out of it. The ES is less important than the mana for sure.
"
bene0019 wrote:
Clearly I am doing something wrong. I'm level 89 and topping out at 1.7 Mil DPS.
Please help:
https://pastebin.com/buddRkxY

Fixed: https://pastebin.com/7BQJerZV

Exposure. WoC. Flasks turned on.
So this is a PEBKAC error?

Problem Exists Between Keyboard And Chair.

Thanks
"
bnjee wrote:
hi, i'm upgrading my stuff and i don't understand two things.

- why need you more cast speed ? (brand is out of cast speed mecanics)
- why don't use cluster ? storm drinker + scintillating idea // grand design + holy conquest are good.

i use a wand with trigger spell to trigger wave & conductivity
it's a realy good QoL because i just push Brand Recall and run :D

-I'm actually trying to roll a 150+mana with cast speed wand right at this moment. Not having much luck. There are very few cast speed nodes on the tree, and the ones that exist do not out perform additional mana.

-My guide is focused on generalities, and cluster jewels always come with a trade off. In the case of brands they are extremely skill inefficient. The travel nodes on the jewels do not provide as much as nodes on the tree. This leaves the notables to make up for them. They are, however, wonderful tools for specializing. Chip Away is by far the most broken of them for brands since recall does not count as a brand skill for its purpose, this circling back to your first point cast speed=activation frequency.

I tried the trigger spell, but we really only need WoC for bosses. Meaning 90% of the time that craft does very little for us.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info