[3.10]The CEO of lightning Storm Brand Hierophant [Retired]

"
babicko wrote:
would shavs work with this build? I have it 6l, but not enough currency to link the ivory tower (SSF)

Shavs will work in a pinch, but would lower your energy shield by quite a bit [1100 in my PoB]. It's very impressive you have that in SSF, definitely not too difficult to adjust around.
Why don't you take the Arcane Vision node?
"
joaovicini wrote:

In any league but delirium we would be forced to. Delirium increases the brightness in maps making it more than playable, while saving us a skill point.
"
f1rstborn wrote:
"
joaovicini wrote:

In any league but delirium we would be forced to. Delirium increases the brightness in maps making it more than playable, while saving us a skill point.

Seems reasonable, thanks for the answer! Started the build today and doing maps already, liking a lot, easy leveling, and consistent farming :)
Should we still take Brine King if we have Skyforth?

Edit: I know it says stun immunity in the guide, but the wording on the boots is slightly confusing. Does the 500% of mana threshold essentially mean we are never stunned? is it based off maximum or current mana? I ask because there are times I feel like I'm stunned forever, and die. smashing all my flasks and nothing happening.
Last edited by Ace_007 on Apr 20, 2020, 7:29:29 PM
Skyforth's say stun threshold is based on 500% of mana.

Since we're reserving most of our life, any hit that DOESN'T instantly kill us will only have something like a .4% chance to stun us.

Here's the other part though, any stun chance less than 20% is ignored.
Reminder that Fated Connections is only 2ex. You can get a really nice Ivory Tower by just buying a very high rolled 4l (or less) Tower, then throwing Fated at it. Thats what I did, and saved a fair bit of change.
Has anyone found Light Eater and Ethereal Feast to be defensively effective? I can't tell if they're worth the investment.
"
Ace_007 wrote:
Should we still take Brine King if we have Skyforth?

Edit: I know it says stun immunity in the guide, but the wording on the boots is slightly confusing. Does the 500% of mana threshold essentially mean we are never stunned? is it based off maximum or current mana? I ask because there are times I feel like I'm stunned forever, and die. smashing all my flasks and nothing happening.

With Skyforths on, your stun immunity is based off of a 32-40k value versus the 1200 or so it would be with life. Nothing will stun you, unless you are already dead.
"
deadbubble wrote:
Reminder that Fated Connections is only 2ex. You can get a really nice Ivory Tower by just buying a very high rolled 4l (or less) Tower, then throwing Fated at it. Thats what I did, and saved a fair bit of change.

Good point! It's crazy how cheap those are this league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info