[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

"
dragnmith1 wrote:
i have a ? on dps with Arc sitting in HO with 344kdps.. just was wondering what other Arc players have in there ho.. to compare if im on track...right side of cluster wheel is not complete yet
only level 76 at the moment

Hi,

I'm 93 and sitting at 1.2 mil tooltip on ARC in HO.
Any of you guys tried Spark?
How do we get 90% cap again? Im at 90 fire and 75 cold/light.
"
How do we get 90% cap again? Im at 90 fire and 75 cold/light.

You need to activate Purity of Ice + Lightning.
Mathil Fan Girl
What would the best stats be for the implicit of the weapon be?
Hey all, just putting this out there. POE was good to me today and blessed me with this Nebulis. If anyone is trying to min max their build and has the currency, it's for sale.

Doing arc, super fun, nukes and clears great. Considered moving over to EK now that I feel like I won't be upgrading anything.
Investment was moderate. No small cluster with purity reservation, not running vitality.
7.2k ES and 1.8M DPS in HO without flasks/RF/charges etc.
Gear
Spoiler

How can I fit a curse into this?
Last edited by teslabear on Apr 20, 2020, 1:26:17 AM
"
ILYILY wrote:
Any of you guys tried Spark?

I'm using Spark. Just buy an Hazardous Research jewel, change a few gems and you're good to go !

Feels better than EK/Arc for regular maps. The fact that projectiles lasts few seconds is really good to kill monsters that spawns from pods.
Easy simulacrum/bligthed maps aswell.

I switch to arc for endgame bosses (sirus, uber elder, shaper).

I haven't tried EK yet.

Unrelated question : which skill is better performance wise ? I have an old computer and 100% delirious maps are insanely laggy with Arc/Spark.
Do you guys have any suggestion ?
"
neoseagull wrote:
"
Iku wrote:
Will 30-40 EX be enough for the budget version of this build?

Maybe but question is whether it's worth playing. Imo just keep playing whatever you currently have and make more currency. 7 passive voices are garbage and that's all you can really afford with that budget. You'll regret spending the currency on a character that can't perform well

Yeah it's literally unplayable with 7 passive voices. Total garbage. The 3 points more invested hurt but don't make the build sh't.

My guardian does T14 Burials fully juiced (100% delirium etc.).
7 point voices are totally manageable for farming the curreny which is needed for Unnatural Instinct and the better Voices in my oppinion.

But it sounds nice to scare people away and enjoy the RMT elitism a little more eh?
Last edited by K4P0T on Apr 20, 2020, 4:29:01 AM
"
K4P0T wrote:

Yeah it's literally unplayable with 7 passive voices. Total garbage. The 3 points more invested hurt but don't make the build sh't.

My guardian does T14 Burials fully juiced (100% delirium etc.).
7 point voices are totally manageable for farming the curreny which is needed for Unnatural Instinct and the better Voices in my oppinion.

But it sounds nice to scare people away and enjoy the RMT elitism a little more eh?

There are better things you can do for that amount of currency spent but sure you're welcome to your opinion. Post herald adjustments the loss of skill points from running sub optimal voices hurts even more.

Easy enough to stick to whatever build you're presently using and keep farming rather than fumbling around with a herald build but that's my opinion. I sold my gear from my first build to build heralds before the insane price spikes and was still pretty unhappy at the time. Since then I sold all of the corrupted uniques that I was using on the guardian version and went for scion with mediocre crafted rares and am fairly content.

There are still so many improvements I need to make but upgrades are expensive so gotta keep farming simulacrum and hoping for more voices drops. Gonna pick up my first 3 passive voices soon and that will let me clean up my passive tree a little, as I'm presently using 4 placeholder jewels simply because of their rmr corruption. (And I personally feel the loss of these points, thus recommend the wait)
Last edited by neoseagull on Apr 20, 2020, 4:58:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info