[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

I was wondering. There is a challenge:
something like "chance a unique jewel"
Do you think you could chance a voices from a large cluster jewel, or a split personality from a small cluster jewel?

Oh, voices is not possible just found this:
"
At least from my testing in 100% delirium maps, the Trash to Treasure prophecy doesn't proc when you try to chance orb the large cluster jewel. I don't know for certain about chancing in the Simulacrum or corrupting large cluster jewels but I assume it's the same.
"
omglapizza wrote:
Hey all, just putting this out there. POE was good to me today and blessed me with this Nebulis. If anyone is trying to min max their build and has the currency, it's for sale.

Sold one yesterday with explode on kill for 500ex (2mir + 50 ex). You just have to lower the price.
Super noob question ^^
What is giving us all these resistances? I'm missing something?
Still levelling up so i do not have tried the actual build yet

thankss
"
neoseagull wrote:
"
K4P0T wrote:

Yeah it's literally unplayable with 7 passive voices. Total garbage. The 3 points more invested hurt but don't make the build sh't.

My guardian does T14 Burials fully juiced (100% delirium etc.).
7 point voices are totally manageable for farming the curreny which is needed for Unnatural Instinct and the better Voices in my oppinion.

But it sounds nice to scare people away and enjoy the RMT elitism a little more eh?

There are better things you can do for that amount of currency spent but sure you're welcome to your opinion. Post herald adjustments the loss of skill points from running sub optimal voices hurts even more.

Easy enough to stick to whatever build you're presently using and keep farming rather than fumbling around with a herald build but that's my opinion. I sold my gear from my first build to build heralds before the insane price spikes and was still pretty unhappy at the time. Since then I sold all of the corrupted uniques that I was using on the guardian version and went for scion with mediocre crafted rares and am fairly content.

There are still so many improvements I need to make but upgrades are expensive so gotta keep farming simulacrum and hoping for more voices drops. Gonna pick up my first 3 passive voices soon and that will let me clean up my passive tree a little, as I'm presently using 4 placeholder jewels simply because of their rmr corruption. (And I personally feel the loss of these points, thus recommend the wait)

I'm not sure which builds exactly are able to "farm" T14 100% delirium with much lower investment. Maaaaybe the budget stormbrand but the deluxe version is also not cheap.
20 waves is easy with some summoner builds.

Friend of mine has a Impale Cyclone which is worth 50-60ex from my rough calculation but it's not really smooth at clearing T7 100% burials.

Scion seems an alternative but after the price drop on some uniques I'm not willing to make the change.

The only downside of this build is that you literally can't craft anything other than a nice hubris and maybe some tailwind elusive boots.
Most of my necro gear was self crafted and pretty bonkers.

"
IShaka95 wrote:
Super noob question ^^
What is giving us all these resistances? I'm missing something?
Still levelling up so i do not have tried the actual build yet

thankss
Purity of Fire, Purity of Lightning, Purity of Ice and the 400% increase from Stacking pushes you to 90% all res except chaos.
Last edited by K4P0T on Apr 20, 2020, 5:46:34 AM
"
K4P0T wrote:

I'm not sure which builds exactly are able to "farm" T14 100% delirium with much lower investment. Maaaaybe the budget stormbrand but the deluxe version is also not cheap.

Friend of mine has a Impale Cyclone which is worth 50-60ex from my rough calculation but it's not really smooth at clearing T7 100% burials.

Funny enough stormbrand was actually the build that was on my mind, buddy had it as his league starter and farmed a couple hundred ex with very low investment (helped that the barrier to entry was basically non existent)

"
K4P0T wrote:

Scion seems an alternative but after the price drop on some uniques I'm not willing to make the change.

The only downside of this build is that you literally can't craft anything other than a nice hubris and maybe some tailwind elusive boots.

The entire reason I swapped to Scion was that I don't like how rigid the build felt when you rely on uniques for basically each slot, it's a lot more fun to craft gear and gives you a higher goal to aim for, while scion gave me some more points to play with. End of the day whatever makes you happy is what you should stick to. I just didn't want the person to be dissapointed with their investment so tried to be a bit more negative.
Hey guys!

I've been playing ED trickster and maxed the characater 100%, Buy I'm started to get tired of playing ED and I wanted play this build (looks awesome), but only have 56 ex and just 5 passive voices are 24 ex each, Medium cluster Jwlz are more than 2 ex each, and need 6 at less...
Is there any way to start this build with that budget? Should i keep making money with my ED? I really dont want to sell all my ED stuff (at less right now)

Could u please tell me if I can start with the build, how should I invest my money in terms of prioritys?
"
Warsong87 wrote:
Hey guys!

I've been playing ED trickster and maxed the characater 100%, Buy I'm started to get tired of playing ED and I wanted play this build (looks awesome), but only have 56 ex and just 5 passive voices are 24 ex each, Medium cluster Jwlz are more than 2 ex each, and need 6 at less...
Is there any way to start this build with that budget? Should i keep making money with my ED? I really dont want to sell all my ED stuff (at less right now)

Could u please tell me if I can start with the build, how should I invest my money in terms of prioritys?

Read through the last 10 or so pages and you'll see detailed responses to your question.
Tldr: you could but you'll be rolling your own jewels and using sub optimal setups.
In my opinion, If you can comfortably farm with your existing build I'd stick with that until you can get a bit more currency together
"
neoseagull wrote:
"
K4P0T wrote:

Funny enough stormbrand was actually the build that was on my mind, buddy had it as his league starter and farmed a couple hundred ex with very low investment (helped that the barrier to entry was basically non existent)

"
K4P0T wrote:

The entire reason I swapped to Scion was that I don't like how rigid the build felt when you rely on uniques for basically each slot, it's a lot more fun to craft gear and gives you a higher goal to aim for, while scion gave me some more points to play with. End of the day whatever makes you happy is what you should stick to. I just didn't want the person to be dissapointed with their investment so tried to be a bit more negative.

Stormbrand came only recently to my attention. Maybe I'll give it a go as my next league starter. Seems fun.

Exactly that. Love fossil crafting and the occasional chaos spam to make my own stuff and selling the leftovers. Also it bugs the sh't out of me that some people don't even up the quality on some uniques and just corrupt.
If you don't want to spend an unnecessary extra for uncorrupted you are left with that trash.

I see where you are coming from. I fear a lot of people won't be able to enjoy it though because some gear gets more expensive over the course of the league so the barrier raises daily on the other hand the budget voices got a lot cheaper. With a little luck 40-60ex is still doable and enjoyable for me.

"
ArisFuser wrote:
3 Endurance Charges via Harmony of Purpose + Unwavering Faith are enough.

Hmm, seems like i don't have enough auras then, but unsure how to fit more, should i drop chayulas + helmet and go alphas howl and redmana+vitality amulet? Ring with extra aura on?

Does anyone know?

POB: https://pastebin.com/xDMYyVV3

Thanks in advance!
"
neoseagull wrote:
"
Warsong87 wrote:
Hey guys!

Read through the last 10 or so pages and you'll see detailed responses to your question.
Tldr: you could but you'll be rolling your own jewels and using sub optimal setups.
In my opinion, If you can comfortably farm with your existing build I'd stick with that until you can get a bit more currency together

Yeah, thats what I thought, currently with my ED I can do all content without issues, so I'll keep farming until like 85 ex? to be able at less to buy 3 x5 passives voices and basic build.

Dont really want to get rid of a nice char to get myself stucked into a worse one.

Thanks for the fast response!

Have a good one ppl

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info