[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

Hello.Sick build. I've done everything with the budget that i had.Buffed and flasks 2,4 million tooltip dps which is sick!! The only concern i have is that i'm running out of mana really quickly. Tips?
"
banichka123 wrote:
Hello.Sick build. I've done everything with the budget that i had.Buffed and flasks 2,4 million tooltip dps which is sick!! The only concern i have is that i'm running out of mana really quickly. Tips?

Yeah, its pretty complicated. You are not using clarity. You have mana issues. I wonder what the problem could be.
Last edited by BrettLee on Apr 19, 2020, 6:42:48 PM
Hello I'm at a cross roads on what to do, here's where I'm at:

2x voices jewel with 7 passives
6x heraldy/purposful harbinger jewels
2x split personally w/ str
1x split personally w/ dex
1x call of the brotherhood ring (working on getting another one)
alphas howl
shaper's touch

I'm still very low level and my budget is very tight, which version of this build should I go with? I really like the EK version but I've noticed most people are now playing the Crit EK build and I'm afraid I don't have enough currency to go that route just yet. Which version would help me smash thru the end game content and be able to eventually afford to go Crit EK? I have 10ex, I know i still need 1 more large cluster but I don't know what to buy until I figure out which build I should land on.
Mathil Fan Girl
I'm still in the process of leveling the build, and so don't have all the gems fully leveled or complete, and thus can't allocate all the auras. I get to the stage where I am stuck between Hatred or Zealotry as the last aura to include, and was wondering which is more important while leveling (or is there another I should cut?).

Once I get my blood magic gem to 21 I should be good to go, but need some advice for now.
"
PoorLime wrote:
I'm playing a scion version of this char, and the only thing that seems to get my kill/annoying is that i get stunned.

Is there an easy fix?

Pantheon for stun is the easiest option imo
"
neoseagull wrote:
"
PoorLime wrote:
I'm playing a scion version of this char, and the only thing that seems to get my kill/annoying is that i get stunned.

Is there an easy fix?

Pantheon for stun is the easiest option imo

I totally forgot about those lmao... thanks for the tip
I laugh at pooping dogs, just to see them get confused.
Stupid question: I just started this build (currently at 2 voices), still leveling up.

I tried a few skills and noticed that while Divine Ire is at my current level nicer than Arc or Etheral Knives, unlike those skills it does not proc the HoA, and thus I do not get the Onlaught from the ascendency because I only have 4 allies (the herald of purity summons).

Is there an easy way to get HoA to trigger?
Will 30-40 EX be enough for the budget version of this build?
Last edited by Iku on Apr 19, 2020, 7:24:08 PM
"
Iku wrote:
Will 30-40 EX be enough for the budget version of this build?

Maybe but question is whether it's worth playing. Imo just keep playing whatever you currently have and make more currency. 7 passive voices are garbage and that's all you can really afford with that budget. You'll regret spending the currency on a character that can't perform well
i have a ? on dps with Arc sitting in HO with 344kdps.. just was wondering what other Arc players have in there ho.. to compare if im on track...right side of cluster wheel is not complete yet
only level 76 at the moment
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Last edited by dragnmith1 on Apr 19, 2020, 7:54:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info