[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

"
fakekowa wrote:
"
ArisFuser wrote:
3 Endurance Charges via Harmony of Purpose + Unwavering Faith are enough.

Hmm, seems like i don't have enough auras then, but unsure how to fit more, should i drop chayulas + helmet and go alphas howl and redmana+vitality amulet? Ring with extra aura on?

Does anyone know?

POB: https://pastebin.com/xDMYyVV3

Thanks in advance!

Depends on what direction you want to go with the build. If you glance at my profile, pretty sure I'm using 19 auras and if I had more %reserved jewels I could drop both enlightens and run two more, along with vitality on amulet by moving avian over to my boots.
So theoretically you could run 22 auras with some effort.
Now that's assuming you're going CI which let's you drop Chalupa and shavs(In exchange for birdo %reserved chest and rare ammy).

If you stick to brotherhood conversion then you're only option is to go for expensive corruptions on your shield and rings, dropping brotherhood conversion let's you use unset shaper/elder rings to allocate heralds which could be a cheaper option. You'd have to play around with pob and see how happy you are with your damage numbers.
After switching off from brotherhood conversion I lost my silly high pob damage but it's still high enough to comfortably kill A8 Sirus/UElder/100% Delirium and 20/20 simulacrums.
Last edited by neoseagull on Apr 20, 2020, 7:06:15 AM
"
neoseagull wrote:
"
fakekowa wrote:
"
ArisFuser wrote:
3 Endurance Charges via Harmony of Purpose + Unwavering Faith are enough.

Hmm, seems like i don't have enough auras then, but unsure how to fit more, should i drop chayulas + helmet and go alphas howl and redmana+vitality amulet? Ring with extra aura on?

Does anyone know?

POB: https://pastebin.com/xDMYyVV3

Thanks in advance!

Depends on what direction you want to go with the build. If you glance at my profile, pretty sure I'm using 19 auras and if I had more %reserved jewels I could drop both enlightens and run two more, along with vitality on amulet by moving avian over to my boots.
So theoretically you could run 22 auras with some effort.
Now that's assuming you're going CI which let's you drop Chalupa and shavs(In exchange for birdo %reserved chest and rare ammy).

If you stick to brotherhood conversion then you're only option is to go for expensive corruptions on your shield and rings, dropping brotherhood conversion let's you use unset shaper/elder rings to allocate heralds which could be a cheaper option. You'd have to play around with pob and see how happy you are with your damage numbers.
After switching off from brotherhood conversion I lost my silly high pob damage but it's still high enough to comfortably kill A8 Sirus/UElder/100% Delirium and 20/20 simulacrums.

Great reply, i really appreciate the effort you took into explaining it for me. I'll look into what you said and play around in POB and check your profile out.

Thanks alot :)
"
fakekowa wrote:

Great reply, i really appreciate the effort you took into explaining it for me. I'll look into what you said and play around in POB and check your profile out.

Thanks alot :)

No prob, happy to help. I think the build is much more flexible if you stop going for the highest possible dps and instead go for a happy median between survivability and damage. In my opinion CI is where this build shines and rares are the best option to tweak the build for it to run the way you want it to.

I'm still planning on upgrading so many pieces of gear that it keeps me involved. My tree has a few spots where I veer off to grab some es/Mana nodes and a few sockets with placeholder % jewels, but that's just a temporary measure until I can get 3 passive voices and transition to a 4 voices build.
That's what makes me wanna log in and keep farming, you can throw so much currency at this build trying to get it just perfect that it's an ongoing project.
So, I'm quite comfortable with the damage and the survivability, but I want to move forward.

I still have several upgrades possible (Awakener gems, GG corruptions, Bottle Faith, 21/20 gems etc.) This is my gear atm

I use 3x 7-Passives Voices and yesterday I added the Unnatural Instinct that I dropped.

Now after playing BV a long time I want to try Arc. Has anyone made the transition?
If I just change the 6L, is maybe 2m more deeps, but I'm not sure if I can sustain the mana cost on a longer fight. I would obviously ditch the Taste of Hate for a Mana flask, but I'm still not sure.

The other aspect is that I would have to make room for Smite to really make the build shine. If it's humanly possible I would like to avoid buying Doryani's Delusion. There's room to turn off the Aspect of Avian I'm currently using and then get rid of Enlighten 4.
All this changes are doable according PoB but if anyone knows both builds and could tell some words about the "feeling" of both, that would be amazing!
Thanks for reading
can this build run Power siphon ? The new mtx looks so good, anyone have a version with Power siphon ?
"
AcidCitrus wrote:
can this build run Power siphon ? The new mtx looks so good, anyone have a version with Power siphon ?

empyrian does
Does this build apply to standard players as well? Or are the clusters mandatory?
"
neoseagull wrote:

"
K4P0T wrote:

Scion seems an alternative but after the price drop on some uniques I'm not willing to make the change.

The only downside of this build is that you literally can't craft anything other than a nice hubris and maybe some tailwind elusive boots.
Most of my necro gear was self crafted and pretty bonkers.

The entire reason I swapped to Scion was that I don't like how rigid the build felt when you rely on uniques for basically each slot, it's a lot more fun to craft gear and gives you a higher goal to aim for, while scion gave me some more points to play with. End of the day whatever makes you happy is what you should stick to. I just didn't want the person to be dissapointed with their investment so tried to be a bit more negative.

This is actually where I'm at. With all uniques my only upgrades are 10ex jewels with minimal gains and crafting boots over and over for small upgrades. Maybe dump 100ex into something for a gg corruption but then I'll be at a ceiling again.

I do like the crazy power, I can destroy T16 100% delirium guardians pretty easily and the clear is enough for triple beyond BC.

If I can scrape a little more currency together I'm going to get a HH and play with that for a bit then consider going the mostly rares route and enjoy crafting my own rares again.
Last edited by teslabear on Apr 20, 2020, 10:15:48 AM
Anybody tried a CoC version of this? had awakened CoC drop yesterday and interested to see how it fares. I think you'd get enough accuracy & crit chance with high level precision aura, b.faith and zealotry ?

probably rubbish with no flask charges tho (hello Sirus)
When you get to the point that even the silliest, smallest improvement in gear implies 50-100ex, you know league is over.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info