[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

Hey everyone, I just recently switched to this build and was wondering how people are not speccing into Arcane Vision. Without Arcane Vision, wouldn't indoor maps be dark?

Also, how much unreserved mana do you guys have? I have 52 and it seems like I do not have enough to channel Divine Ire.
Last edited by JayChow on Apr 19, 2020, 3:23:12 PM
"
Ropa23 wrote:
What ascendancies are people picking for the Scion version?

Necro (For Atk.Spd) + Guardian
What's best / cheapest? Non Crit Arc, Crit Arc or DI?
"
JayChow wrote:
Hey everyone, I just recently switched to this build and was wondering how people are not speccing into Arcane Vision. Without Arcane Vision, wouldn't indoor maps be dark?

Also, how much unreserved mana do you guys have? I have 52 and it seems like I do not have enough to channel Divine Ire.

Because it's a wasted point? who cares if you see less. That 1 skill point is huge , thats why voices with 1 - 3 - 5 points are so pricey. I am at 157 unreserved mana and its enough. I never go oom with clarity at level 10.
Last edited by warcry16 on Apr 19, 2020, 3:36:54 PM
Hi guys, I just need one point to finish last medium cluster jewel. As far with my build I struggle with lack of damage. Can't afford for Voice 5 passives, currently assigned 2x 7 passives and one large with 8. Just one tree is finished with small jewels. Won't be able to finish another because of lack of skill points.

Do you think I should just leave this build instead? I didn't expect is that currency consuming and I'm overwhelmed by prices and at this point I can just farm T16. Think it's not what it meant to be
Hi what should the next upgrade be?
https://pastebin.com/DkWSVc0A
Last edited by ozten on Apr 19, 2020, 5:26:25 PM
Mathil Fan Girl
Last edited by HorribleSubs on Apr 19, 2020, 6:37:08 PM
"
What's best / cheapest? Non Crit Arc, Crit Arc or DI?

I long time play DI, its great for small budget, but crit Arc MUCH better in you can spend ~30ex to upgrade. Amazing clearspeed, meltind all endgame boss

I'm playing a scion version of this char, and the only thing that seems to get my kill/annoying is that i get stunned.

Is there an easy fix?
I laugh at pooping dogs, just to see them get confused.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info