[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

"
nelxus wrote:
For all who are still playing EK I would recommend Tailwind + 2 pierce projectiles boots. In my opinion way better and faster clearspeed as I was disappointed playing with Doryanis. I have around 7Mil dps in HO, just killing all ontent with no problem at all - still missing some updates like awakened gems but I do not know if I will invest on this

DPS seems low, but you are right, chain support is better without pierce boots, unless you got some source of explosions, then pierce boots are BIS
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
If you replace rumi's flask with bottled faith, how do you hit 90% phys reduction as arc? Are you running soul of lunaris + 3 ed charges instead?

3 Endurance Charges via Harmony of Purpose + Unwavering Faith are enough.

crafted this beauty today :D
gonna transition to saqwal chest with CI
Feels bad man. I feel so damn squishy. Can anyone take a look at my build and give me some advice?
I can't find any of the Split Personality jewels with those exact combos on console. Are they required?

Also I picked this amulet up for 20c, I assume this is good for the build?
"
I can't find any of the Split Personality jewels with those exact combos on console. Are they required?

Unavailable

you looking for mana reserved + vitality on amulet for us

than catalyst it to get even more mana reserve and better lvl vitality
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
Zebedin wrote:
"

Unavailable

you looking for mana reserved + vitality on amulet for us

than catalyst it to get even more mana reserve and better lvl vitality

catalyst does nothing to the vitality, its just visual. If you check the tooltip on your vitality it says you still get the bonus of a 22 vitality.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Are the Split Personality jewels mandatory?

Can they have something besides ES?
Last edited by TiltedSpade on Apr 19, 2020, 3:01:10 PM
What ascendancies are people picking for the Scion version?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info