[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

"
nicholaiilam wrote:
can ask what aura gem u guys put in ur alpha howl?

Put the rest of your damaging or non-resistance buffing gems into it that arn't in your Prism Guardian.
Mine, specifically, has Discipline, Zealotry, Smite, and a Purity gem I couldn't fit elsewhere.
"
neoseagull wrote:
"
mefistofx wrote:

Without Chalupa amulet you'll find yourself getting nuked unless you go CI which I'll assume you aren't. Generally I'd advise against using a different amulet unless you can make up for the missing chaos res somehow. Assuming you can cover the res, or don't care about dying to chaos damage then you can use a Redeemer influenced str or str/dex base with 6% reduced Mana reserved, and 20% max es craft. (You'll need to use catalysts since reservation t1 roll is 5%)

People use Doryanni boots since they allocate purity, this freeing up a slot. You don't have to use them though but that depends more on the rest of your gear and how many gem slots you have occupied.

Great, thank you to clarify this for me.

At Lvl 93 I will be able to finish my last medium socket. At this point I will have 5 open small cluster that will require 10 skill points to activate them so that's gonna be heavy for me. Do you think my current state will be enough to feel the power of this build? I can see Voices with 5 passives is a must and I should look for them asap? To be honest, at this moment I'm able to purchase just one
Last edited by mefistofx on Apr 19, 2020, 9:39:23 AM
Thanks for the build, managed to kill everything with ease.
Going for 100 now. Easy with 8.2k ES and 58% Chaos Res without Atziri's Promise flask. Capped wit the flask ofc.
90% phys red, 90% all res. 3.3million HO Divine Ire tooltip (over 8million while mapping with flasks+charges).

Not many ideas on how to improve other than better jewels/curse corruption on amulet+double curse on gloves? Also, zealotry 23 on shield/ring + Smite for another aura for boss.

Any ideas?
To all Guardians, LL, that is not using EK, you are making it much weaker than it supposed to be.

1. scion is better (much much better)
2. CI is much much better
3. EK is the best skill in this league

I'm playing CI, 14 auras + 5 heralds, DPS out of scale, immunity to chaos, and over 7K ES with 84% physical (90 when I use smite, which I do a lot as it lasts 9 sec) and 90 all res.

Tooltip EK is 14M, I don't use penetration I use impurity of cold and fire on bosses (but I really don't need it that much).

Use Ichimonji + Saqaweal's ones, if you got a lot of ex to spare, use explosion chest as I do.

My PoB is public, also level 99 and you can find me on ninja.

The user is rel4us.

Best of luck everyone, questions in PMs please, as I may miss it here.
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
Last edited by rel4us on Apr 19, 2020, 10:06:00 AM
"
rel4us wrote:
To all Guardians, LL, that is not using EK, you are making it much weaker than it supposed to be.

I'm playing CI, 15 auras + 5 heralds, DPS out of scale, immunity to chaos, and over 7K ES with 84% physical (90 when I use smite, which I do a lot as it lasts 9 sec) and 90 all res.

Tooltip EK is 14M, I don't use penetration I use impurity of cold and fire on bosses (but I really don't need it that much).

Use Ichimonji + Saqaweal's ones, if you got a lot of ex to spare, use explosion chest as I do.

The user is rel4us.

well i mean if you put a mirror or two in your gear like you do, you can make everything overpowered.
"
falagar112 wrote:
"
rel4us wrote:

I'm playing CI, 15 auras + 5 heralds, DPS out of scale, immunity to chaos, and over 7K ES with 84% physical (90 when I use smite, which I do a lot as it lasts 9 sec) and 90 all res.

The user is rel4us.

well i mean if you put a mirror or two in your gear like you do, you can make everything overpowered.

The fuck tons of money is for the 14 auras without

HH is not a must, and explody chest is also saving much money on the reservation jewels, so in the bottom line, it's better even on low cost

Even more damage, but a bit less ES
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
Last edited by rel4us on Apr 19, 2020, 10:08:20 AM

HH is not a must, and explody chest is also saving much money on the reservation jewels, so in the bottom line, it's better even on low cost

Even more damage, but a bit less ES[/quote]

headhunter and 2 rings alone cost 245ex together....

this setup is out of reach for 99.9% of players. be more realistic.
"

Even more damage, but a bit less ES

headhunter and 2 rings alone cost 245ex together....

this setup is out of reach for 99.9% of players. be more realistic.[/quote]

Templer10 is the account you can look at, he is only level 70 now, he spent less than 50ex on the whole build, starting it now when everything is super pricy.

My setup, 2 voices of 7, 1 large cluster jewel when he will get the levels

Also, I use 3 voices of 5, so pricy, but possible
Last edited by rel4us on Apr 19, 2020, 2:40:41 PM
"
Zebedin wrote:

question to min-maxers out there.

i have a space for aspect craft,

do aspect of avian or spider ?

i know avian give speed and 10% double damage
it might be bis for uber bosses like sirus or delirium 100% content

but on the other hand aspect spider give you really nice defence and 15% dmg
that work on bosses
and its up always unlike avian, wich rolling 2 buffs in sequence

what you think ?

Spider with boots is nice for defense purposes, but I wouldn’t take spider without them and you give up tailwind unless you have no witnesses small cluster.

Trade offs ...
Theamazonbasin
For all who are still playing EK I would recommend Tailwind + 2 pierce projectiles boots. In my opinion way better and faster clearspeed as I was disappointed playing with Doryanis. I have around 7Mil dps in HO, just killing all ontent with no problem at all - still missing some updates like awakened gems but I do not know if I will invest on this

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info