[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

Can someone take a look at my Guardian and tell me whats best/cheapest to upgrade next?

Also im really unsure about what Arc Setup i should play (which support gems to use). Also, which gems should i upgrade to 21/20, and is it worth to buy the Vaal Versions of the Purity auras?
I really wanna get to the point where i can tank Sirus storm, but i dont think i can fit in another Replenishing Presence. I feel i would either loose out on a lot of Damage or cant fit all Auras because of the mana reservation.

Would really appreciate some help, ty guys <3
"
Shanwen222 wrote:
Spoiler
how do yall achieve that kind of damage where you barely notice bosses? can someone look at my guardian and tell me how bump dmg and get that juicy 9k+ es and 5k regen?

i know i dont got the obvious shit like 20% nebulis, doryanis boots, boot enchants, 2nd brotherhood ring, split personal tities, bottled faith, es% crystal belt, chayulas, -1% grand spectrums, hows mantra of flames anyone try that?

My guy is still kinda patched together despite being 97. I have around 2.2k regen and some leech

i havent fixed my cluster jewels i still got some of my scrub 6 passive and no jewel sockets

i feel like getting all those mentioned items still wont gt me insta delete bosses and 9k+ es immortal status or am i just wrong?

Anyone able to take shaper balls? i just died to it and im feeling ashamed and sad for my 10% exp. Can yall tank it or do yall just avoid it?

oh the ballz :( not sure about standard shaper but sure as hell cant tank Uber-elder shapper ballz- I can bath in the laser beam but 1 ball gets me to 40% es so i might be able to tank through 2 of those.
btw that was with 7.3k ES and about 2.5k es regen. now i got 3.8k regen and 8.1k es so i might do better but still those ballz are dangerous.
Last edited by Hollycz on Apr 19, 2020, 3:00:24 AM
Guys, is there any big difference between EK and Arc in term of damage? I'm playing crit Arc but looking to mood switch a bit. If I use EK, do I need to respec a lot?
Shaper Balls deal Cold damage with Huge elemental penetration , near 8000 per sec, and beam is Huge Damage overTime, close to 7000 per sec. To facetank that you need insane regen. Replenishing Presence Cluster stacking + Vitality will help at the expense of DPS loss, of course(Batted Breath and some Watchers may take it to ridiculous levels). Arakaali helps too. Anyway, some dodging in that fight is easy and even with moderate regen you can almost instaphase him, no point in obviating every damage source ingame imho.
Last edited by ArisFuser on Apr 19, 2020, 3:42:23 AM
I have like 50ex to spend. what should I upgrade?
Pob : https://pastebin.com/KR57Qws2
Thinking of going Arc crit ver but having tons of fun with EK. So no intention to change my main skill but considering going for crit if that helps.
Thank you in advance.
If take the Arc setup should take Alira coz of crit?
"
neoseagull wrote:

See my response above, tldr you need to either use split personality or replace uniques with crafted rares. If you use split personality you can use a dex/es one and str/es to cover your str/dex needs while also giving you some much needed es. Rares are better in the long run since the uniques the build uses limit your es.

"
sourtimer wrote:
A big STR roll on your belt is enough to get up there, not enough to get you to a level 20 vitality, but will cover everything else.

Thanks for the explanation. In this case, I should change my belt and boots in first place? Because of 7 passives voices, I will struggle with enough skill points to cover all my tree

I replaced my belt and had enough stats to wear Chaluya, thanks. But instead of Chaluya can I get much better amulet? And Doryanni Delusion Sorcerer are necessary?
Last edited by mefistofx on Apr 19, 2020, 5:12:18 AM
"
ananjabs wrote:
I cant infinitely cast EK , what should i do? Currently have 2 reduced mana cost jewel but without clarity(precision on)

I fixed my mana issue with a lv6 Clarity
can ask what aura gem u guys put in ur alpha howl?
"
mefistofx wrote:

Thanks for the explanation. In this case, I should change my belt and boots in first place? Because of 7 passives voices, I will struggle with enough skill points to cover all my tree

I replaced my belt and had enough stats to wear Chaluya, thanks. But instead of Chaluya can I get much better amulet? And Doryanni Delusion Sorcerer are necessary?

Without Chalupa amulet you'll find yourself getting nuked unless you go CI which I'll assume you aren't. Generally I'd advise against using a different amulet unless you can make up for the missing chaos res somehow. Assuming you can cover the res, or don't care about dying to chaos damage then you can use a Redeemer influenced str or str/dex base with 6% reduced Mana reserved, and 20% max es craft. (You'll need to use catalysts since reservation t1 roll is 5%)

People use Doryanni boots since they allocate purity, this freeing up a slot. You don't have to use them though but that depends more on the rest of your gear and how many gem slots you have occupied.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info